Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) (7523 Views)

See What Happens When You Scent Leaf And Garlic Together!!! / What Happens If One Gets Struck By Lightning / Ladies This Is What Happens To You When You Swallow Semen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2023
This thread is a culmination of the research I have been been doing for over 10 years. I don't claim to have all the answers, but I have gathered a lot of knowledge during this period of research; knowledge that might help bring us closer to the truth about what happens when we die.

I will try as best as I can to lay out my arguments in a very coherent manner, as well as provide as much verifiable evidence as I can.

So let's begin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 12:55am On Aug 09, 2023
We are not our bodies

To understand what happens when we die, we have to understand who we are.

WE ARE NOT OUR BODIES, rather we are eternal souls inhabiting a flesh suit. This flesh suit was created specifically to weaken our souls(our true selves0, but this is a subject for later.

When we die, it is our bodies that die, not our souls. A soul cannot die. Only the physical suit that it inhabits can die.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 12:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Free will and the natural order

The natural order of souls existing in the universe is to explore, grow and evolve. What this means is that naturally, every soul has free will to do as it pleases in order to aid its evolution.

This means that a soul, if it chooses, can decide to incarnate in a physical form experience existence in that physical form. And when that physical form dies, they are free to exit it and occupy another physical form and RETAIN ALL THEIR MEMORIES and knowledge acquired in their previous physical forms.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:01am On Aug 09, 2023
For some reading this, this might sound crazy, but bear with me as I am trying to lay the groundwork for all the stuff I plan to present.

Every single thing I say is backed by evidence that I will soon share.

Just keep an open mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by PoliteActivist: 1:11am On Aug 09, 2023
I am not certain of lots of things, but one thing I am 100% certain of is that you can't prove any of this. You can't even prove the world exists as you experience it, or even exists at all!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:17am On Aug 09, 2023
Sleep

The closest thing to death that every human alive has experienced is sleep.

When we sleep, our souls leave our bodies and wander into the astral plane. This is a mini-death.

The only thing that differentiates it from death is that our physical bodies are still alive, hence the link between our body and our soul is still active.

When we sleep the pineal gland located in the center of our heads produce a chemical known as DMT. The ancients called it the third eye; the eye that allows a human see into other worlds.

There have been scientific studies on DMT that I will also share, but the important thing to note now is that when we sleep, our souls are no longer completely limited by our bodies, and we have partial access to certain abilities; one of which is the ability to remember bits and pieces of our past lives. Another is the ability to manipulate realities just by thought. And for people who are very in touch with their true selves, they may even see into the future or be able to astral travel to certain locations or remove view events currently occurring.

It isn't all fun as when we sleep we also have access to the astral plane and might encounter the entities that dwell in those planes.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Now lets explore some evidence.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by belej2: 1:24am On Aug 09, 2023
WE HAVE ALL KINDS OF CLEAN CARS AND LANDED PROPERTIES FOR SALE IN LEKKI/AJAH AXIS

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUR PROFILE

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08149577728

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2023
REINCARNATION

Before I proceed I will like you all to know that I can't post links on this thread as the antispam bot will ban me. So I will only direct you to sources and topics that you can read on.

The subject of reincarnation is still one that baffles a lot of people. There are multiple well documented evidence that proves that it is in fact a real phenomenon. There are well documented cases of children remembering their past lives down to the moment they died, and even tracing their way back to their previous houses and families.

Dr Jim Tucker had a seminar where he laid out very well documented, verifiable evidence. You can type Dr Jim Tucker - Life after life on youtube and use it as your starting point.

The evidence for reincarnation is staggering, all you have to do is do an honest research.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:46am On Aug 09, 2023
WHY REINCARNATION IS IMPORTANT

The subject of reincarnation is important in understanding what happens when we die and why we even exist on earth in the first place.

I don't have all the answers, but the ability to remember past lives seems only to be present in children below the ages of 4, but as they grow older, all the memories seem to disappear. According to my research the reason for this is because as a child gets older, the soul gets more limited by the flesh.

This harks back to what I said about sleep. The souls of children are more active, hence why they are also able to perceive realities that we grown ups can't. Most times when kids cry they aren't crying for nothing; they see entities around them, entities that we adults can't see.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Past Life Regression Hypnosis

I will like to present an angle of research that supports other information I've gotten from other angles of research. It is the perspective of past life regression hypnosis. It is usually carried out on people that have had near death experiences and are trying to remember what they saw.

Calogero Grifasi is a past life regression hypnotist from Italy that has posted THOUSANDS of past life regression sessions on his website that shines a light into what happens to the soul in between lives

I've analyzed more than 400 sessions of his with different clients from all over the world and they all share similar accounts:

For now, I will share the accounts that corroborate or build up on what I have shared earlier and they are as follows:

- At the point of death, all his patients experience leaving their bodies and being immediately pulled away into a tunnel of light where they are met by beings who try to convince them to go into the bright light in front of them.

This tunnel of light is crucial to this whole subject and I will revisit it later.

There have been other hypnotists like Aurelio Mejia who's sessions also revealed the same as Calogero Grifasi's.

I find it interesting that multiple unrelated people around the world all share similar accounts when put under past-live regression hypnosis.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Everything I am sharing are like pieces of the puzzle and I am trying to lay them all out. So bear with me if you are finding it hard to put the pieces together. Everything will soon become clearer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:18am On Aug 09, 2023
The earth is a farm

To understand what happens when we die, you need to understand that the earth is a farm. Just like we rare animals for food, the souls on earth are being kept as a source of food for beings more advanced than we are.

These beings feed on use energetically; they derive nourishment from our negative emotions; pain, suffering, fear etc

For simplicity purposes, I will use the term Archons to describe these beings.

Before I proceed, I will try to post some evidence that confirms the existence of beings that use humans as a food supply.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Evidence from clandestian CIA Projects

In the late 20th century, the CIA carried out a lot of remote viewing projects, employing the help of skilled psychics.

There are declassified documents that confirm this and the image below is an excerpt from one of those documents. You can find this documents on their official website. Sorry I can't post links.

The image below shows an archon in reptilian form feeding off of the energetic essence of a human, which confirms some of the other angles of research that I will put forward.

Harking back to the past regression hypnosis, a lot of the patients recalled seeing beings that looked like this disguising as the loved ones of dead human souls in the bid to convince them to enter into the light. Some even disguised as angels or other religious figures.

I will get back to the tunnel of light later.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:36am On Aug 09, 2023
Evidence from Scientific Research on DMT

Another verifiable evidence of the existence of archontic beings that interfere with humans is the series of government funded psychedelic experiments carried out in the late twentieth century

In 1990 groundbreaking research began at the University of New Mexico. Federal government funding had been allocated to investigate N, N-Dimethyltryptamine, also known as DMT or the ‘spirit molecule’

Rick Strassman, a highly respected medical doctor and associate professor of psychology, conducted the clinical trials. He administered over 400 injections to 60 diverse test subjects. What was disclosed during the five-year project would permanently alter his perception of reality.

The Participants, Voluntary candidates underwent a rigorous vetting process. Each received full psychological evaluations to ensure they were of sound mind and had no underlying mental illness.

Upon completion of the initial screenings, physicians performed detailed physical examinations. Laboratory tests and electrocardiograms verified who possessed optimal physical health.

An initially large number of prospects was whittled down to a final group of carefully selected examinees. Age, gender, ethnicity, occupations, and religious beliefs varied widely.

To remove external influences and maintain environmental control, participants did not have any contact or communication with one another.

A Double-Blind Study Sessions took place in a clinical hospital setting. Medical staff injected the drug intravenously and doses varied with each session. Researchers wanted the unsuspecting recipients to avoid developing any preconceived expectations.

Nurses closely monitored the patient’s vitals including temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure. During certain experiments, pupil dilation was also measured. Twenty minutes after receiving the infusion, Dr. Strassman questioned them about their experiences.

Respondents were asked what they felt, heard, tasted, smelled, and observed. A startling revelation soon surfaced: more than half of the volunteers described encountering nearly identical reptilian entities.

Remarkable similarities consistently occurred in firsthand reports from the experiencers. Once the DMT takes effect, the user is ejected from their body and catapulted into another realm.

Suddenly they are inside a room filled with bizarre apparatuses. Reptilian creatures swiftly appear along with other subservient nonhuman visitors including massive mantises and tall grey aliens.

The reptilians converse telepathically while executing various tests. The patients are crippled by a sensation of profound dread. Here are some statements gathered by the program’s investigative team regarding observers’ exposure to these beings:

~ instill intense feelings of fear cold & indifferent extremely intelligent/ quick-witted focused on technical work have an agenda large eyes, tough skin, webbed feet, sharp claws.

For half a decade, data derived from the experiment was collected. Scientists gathered hundreds of testimonies which indicate a clear connection between DMT trips and encountering these beings. Consumers from different locations, backgrounds, and spiritual paths all shared eerily parallel testimonies of these beings.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:43am On Aug 09, 2023
The reason I posted the research above is because it mirrors the result gotten from the CIA remote viewing experiments, both of which confirm the testimonies of the patients who were administered past life regression hypnosis.

So we have three different unrelated sources all saying the same thing.

And there is more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:52am On Aug 09, 2023
What actually happens when we die

When a human on earth dies, his/her soul is pulled into a tunnel with a bright light at its end. Every soul that enters into that light is zapped with with a very powerful technology similar to millions of bolts of electricity and this technology wipes out the memories of the soul, and then the soul is put into a new body and sent back to earth.

Like I said earlier, the natural order of souls is to grow and evolve by living multiple lives in different planets and then retaining the memories and knowledge gathered from all past lives.

However, our planet is under the control of very powerful beings that are using us as a food supply, and in order to continue this supply, they have to keep us in a constant state of ignorance, and they do this by forcing us to reincarnate endlessly on this planet, with no knowledge of our past lives.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Ourtruth247: 3:09am On Aug 09, 2023
The perspective of Robert Monroe

Robert Monroe was the father of out-of-body experiences and astral projection.

After having had out-of-body experiences for more than 30 years, Monroe discovered that our reality is used to create and harvest what he calls 'loosh' energy(emotional energy that every being produces).

He claims that our planet has been enslaved for the production of loosh energy by inter-dimensional beings who see themselves as rulers and humanity as their enslaved cattle.

His book "Far Journeys" gives detailed information about loosh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 3:19am On Aug 09, 2023
PoliteActivist:
I am not certain of lots of things, but one thing I am 100% certain of is that you can't prove any of this. You can't even prove the world exists as you experience it, or even exists at all!
Will you die if you don't comment? Will YOU?

Take your shiit and go to politics section or your diick won't work for the next 100 years!!!

You didn't even let him explain before jumping upandan like a sex starved he-goat undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by luminouz(m): 3:40am On Aug 09, 2023
Nice work OP.

You are spot on. I have known these things since I was 21 years old. Good to know I'm not alone.

Please don't mind the eejits who will scream, rant, rave and yell on the thread saying you are crazy... Just do what you are here for

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Negroid001(m): 3:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Sounds like a good plot for a fictional movie. Well written. In my foray with the holy grail movement, i dug the reincarnation shi for a while but dismissed it.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by demanuel(m): 3:54am On Aug 09, 2023
Please continue. I follow keenly
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by manchyme: 4:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Hmnnn.... This is eye opening
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by ghettochild(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Sleep

The closest thing to death that every human alive has experienced is sleep.

When we sleep, our souls leave our bodies and wander into the astral plane. This is a mini-death.

The only thing that differentiates it from death is that our physical bodies are still alive, hence the link between our body and our soul is still active.

When we sleep the pineal gland located in the center of our heads produce a chemical known as DMT. The ancients called it the third eye; the eye that allows a human see into other worlds.

There have been scientific studies on DMT that I will also share, but the important thing to note now is that when we sleep, our souls are no longer completely limited by our bodies, and we have partial access to certain abilities; one of which is the ability to remember bits and pieces of our past lives. Another is the ability to manipulate realities just by thought. And for people who are very in touch with their true selves, they may even see into the future or be able to astral travel to certain locations or remove view events currently occurring.

It isn't all fun as when we sleep we also have access to the astral plane and might encounter the entities that dwell in those planes.
So how come we remember dreams or we dreams when u say our souls already leave our body during sleep....
And how come u hear sounds or voices of people around when we sleep.
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by ghettochild(m): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
What actually happens when we die

When a human on earth dies, his/her soul is pulled into a tunnel with a bright light at its end. Every soul that enters into that light is zapped with with a very powerful technology similar to millions of bolts of electricity and this technology wipes out the memories of the soul, and then the soul is put into a new body and sent back to earth.

Like I said earlier, the natural order of souls is to grow and evolve by living multiple lives in different planets and then retaining the memories and knowledge gathered from all past lives.

However, our planet is under the control of very powerful beings that are using us as a food supply, and in order to continue this supply, they have to keep us in a constant state of ignorance, and they do this by forcing us to reincarnate endlessly on this planet, with no knowledge of our past lives.

Foreign beings use us as energy supply..
Please explain.. they drink our blood ni or use our souls n then how do they force of to reincarnate??
Is it against the person's will??
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Miravik900(m): 6:51am On Aug 09, 2023
The day you die bear it in mind that is that day you will seize to exist your world has ended you will be plunged into an everlasting sleep where you feel nothing, experience nothing.

Oh death the karma of every mortal!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by MikeBetty(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2023
The body is likened to a grave where the soul of a man is buried. The real man is the soul/spiritman that never die. The immortal man.

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by MikeBetty(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Free will and the natural order

The natural order of souls existing in the universe is to explore, grow and evolve. What this means is that naturally, every soul has free will to do as it pleases in order to aid its evolution.

This means that a soul, if it chooses, can decide to incarnate in a physical form experience existence in that physical form. And when that physical form dies, they are free to exit it and occupy another physical form and RETAIN ALL THEIR MEMORIES and knowledge acquired in their previous physical forms.
there is no incarnation. If there's explain

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by BabbanBura(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Now lets explore some evidence.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by TotoGame(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2023
You go explain tire with no Evidence

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2023
Miravik900:
The day you die bear it in mind that is that day you will seize to exist your world has ended you will be plunged into an everlasting sleep where you feel nothing, experience nothing.

Oh death the karma of every mortal!

Do you have a soul?
Re: This Is What Happens When We Die(photos) by Olachase(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2023
The how about animals

CUS apart from the higher brain of we the humans have, we have 60% things in common

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plateau Records First COVID-19 Death, As Governor Lalong Addresses The State / Is There Fake Apple Cider Vinegar In The Market? / Health Benefits Of Scent Leaf 19 Brilliant Ideas To Steal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.