Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict (27889 Views)

Download Music: Casanova - 2AM Feat. Tory Lanez & Davido 2019 New Song / A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Best Friend (ft. Tory Lanez) MP3 Download / Download Mp3: Cashmere Cat - Miss You Ft. Major Lazer & Tory Lanez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by cococandy(f): 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Don’t shoot people unless in self defense

2 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by chiedozie198100: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
what is Nigeria's business with this?

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by SoftP(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Joshmanfashion:
The office of the president must be respect please no matter who is sitting there thanks
Did I mention any country?
Work on your conscience
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by baralatie(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
razzydoo:
Try Dey calm down and understand. Did you see where she said they are not in relationship? Tory let his emotions get the best of him. Are you aware of what Akon and others are saying? You thought he just woke up and shot her out of the blue? Tory will become a better man, no doubt.
Does he need to know her to shoot her out of the blue?
His case is even straight forward
Read about Barcelona Stars defenders case in Spain and you can say he is the one the girl planned on his head.
This case is straightly the guy did himself
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by razzydoo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
baralatie:

Does he need to know her to shoot her out of the blue?
His case is even straight forward
Read about Barcelona Stars defenders case in Spain and you can say he is the one the girl planned on his head.
This case is straightly the guy did himself
Does he need to….or whatever you said. I’m sure you don’t understand what transpired. It’s a crime of passion.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by sunsweet33: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
chiedozie198100:
what is Nigeria's business with this?

Maybe his DNA testing will trace him back to bayelsa state.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by hayoholla(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
Emotions shouldn't be cloud judgement, even if it shows a sense of remorse. Laws should be maintained. Leniency can be pleaded, but sentenced must first be served.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by baralatie(m): 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
razzydoo:
Does he need to….or whatever you said. I’m sure you don’t understand what transpired. It’s a crime of passion .
At the bolded
Wether it is crime of passion,crime of fatal encounter,crime of rage,crime of devotion whatever crime
It is still crime that was commited

2 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by razzydoo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
baralatie:

At the bolded
Wether it is crime of passion,crime of fatal encounter,crime of rage,crime of devotion whatever crime
Yes who doesn’t agree. If you read and understand , even the judge was conflicted in delivering his judgement. Guy pray you don’t jam situations beyond your capacity and control. Life is complex, no Vitamin B.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by 12inchess: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Why didnt he apologize since. He should have begged Meghan the Stallion since. I'm sure there are ways he would apologize that she would forgive him. But he chose to form gangster now he is going to jail.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
razzydoo:
Yes who doesn’t agree. If you read and understand , even the judge was conflicted in delivering his judgement. Guy pray you don’t jam situations beyond your capacity and control. Life is complex, no Vitamin B.
The judge was conflicted because he did not understand why the young man at such an age would get himself messed up with having gunshot fired at a girl in full view.because it was crazy...what if it was fatal.what will be say? Now he is showing remorse before the judge.for the judge to do what?( That is why the judge was conflicted)
The young man is in a mess that he cannot dodge.just like r Kelly could not dodge.

There is only one prayer that every young man should pray.and it goes like this
Our Father in Heaven...
Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by odaniel1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
U dey shoot woman dey form hardman, do not, I repeat, do not ever waste your life over a woman. They were made from the ribs of men, that alone should tell you about their capabilities.

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by razzydoo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
baralatie:

The judge was conflicted because he did not understand why the young man at such an age would get himself messed up with having gunshot fired at a girl in full view.because it was crazy...what if it was fatal.what will be say? Now he is showing remorse before the judge.for the judge to do what?( That is why the judge was conflicted)
The young man is in a mess that he cannot dodge.just like r Kelly could not dodge.

There is only one prayer that every young man should pray.and it goes like this
Our Father in Heaven...
Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.
You people dont read. The judge struggled to reconcile who Lanez was (a charitable individual, a kind guy and a devoted father). Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who…

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by JimD(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by coronavirus19: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2023
chyckxx:
free tory!!
Free my boy, he do noin’ grin grin
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by TheSuperX(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
Too bad for him, to think that he was doing good musically, I don't know what prompted him to do something silly like that.

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by goslowgoslow(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
SoftP:
That’s a Verdict from a Sane Country;

Not one country that’s Presided over by an heroin Drug Lord….
I wonder why una no sabi shut up instead of saying rubbish!
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by tishbite42: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Romanoff:

If na your sister, you go dey talk this thing?

The guy deserves the 10 years. A simple "I am sorry I shot you, things went a little too far" could have sort it out and the issue wouldn't even have gotten to court. Rather, he chose to gaslight her and bullying her all over social media over the incident.

I wish people understood the power of sorry and accountability.
He got it all wrong in terms of accountability, responsibility and apology.
Sad for his career
I'm sorry for the trauma MTS passed through

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by TheSuperX(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
cococandy:
I so really like his music, I just hope his music career won't sink.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Calitoscassius(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
razzydoo:
Just don't carry a gun or shoot people, simple! Stop yapping nonsense!! grin

You have an arguement with your girlfriend you puil a gun and shoots her? Well... American prison are full with ass holes like you.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
razzydoo:
You people dont read. The judge struggled to reconcile who Lanez was (a charitable individual, a kind guy and a devoted father). Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who…
Unfortunately the young man took a gun and was using another human being as target practice!
Do not be mock what a man soweth that he shall reap!
Men do not plant grape to harvest weeds

2 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Calitoscassius(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
baralatie:

At the bolded
Why are you bothering your head engaging that idiot? American prison are full with ass holes like him.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Calitoscassius(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
razzydoo:
You obviously have never stood infront of judge before, they will still jail your ass, regardless of your so called charitable bullshits and if you claim to be a father then don't go about forking shooting people!
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Calitoscassius(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
cococandy:
Period!
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Calitoscassius(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Good! Jail the ignorant idiot!
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by razzydoo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You obviously have never stood infront of judge before, they will still jail your ass, regardless of your so called charitable bullshits and if you claim to be a father then don't go about forking shooting people!
Youve won the argument.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Calitoscassius(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
razzydoo:
Youve won the argument.
Thank you!
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by razzydoo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Calitoscassius:
OK.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Calitoscassius(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
razzydoo:
OK.
Good, i am glad you agree.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by razzydoo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Good, i am glad you agree.
yes, on paper.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by razzydoo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
baralatie:

Unfortunately the young man took a gun and was using another human being as target practice!
Do not be mock what a man soweth that he shall reap!
Men do not plant grape to harvest weeds
Yah.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Streetmovement(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Free Mp3 Songs Online For Free With Mp3skull / What Happened To Me After Church Today / AYAYA BEAT: Download Free Afro Hip Hop/pop Instrumental #beheardbeseen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.