Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict (27874 Views)

Download Music: Casanova - 2AM Feat. Tory Lanez & Davido 2019 New Song / A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Best Friend (ft. Tory Lanez) MP3 Download / Download Mp3: Cashmere Cat - Miss You Ft. Major Lazer & Tory Lanez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Another akata in jail. Nothing concern me.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by richie240: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
That same 'sane country' just shot to death the fóol threatening the life of their president.

Had the likes of Kanu -who threatened to bring the head of a sitting president's head from abuja- been a citizen of that same 'sane country', FBI/CIA for don killam tey-tey!
cool

https://www.nairaland.com/7797454/craig-robertson-man-threatening-assassinate

SoftP:
That’s a Verdict from a Sane Country;

Not one country that’s Presided over by an heroin Drug Lord….
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Hardy123(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wow Tory Lanez really messed himself up. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Flamemignon1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the Oxford definition of MONEY MISS ROAD!!!! that yeye rainless donkey deserves anything he got.
Finally something we can agree on

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Tommydare(m): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
U prolly living in a world of delusions
Sebastine1994:
Rap music is trash. I said it.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
chyckxx:
free tory!!

Are you trying to be funny? Free him for what?
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Fare enough.

Na transport abi na well-being?
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Myer(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Samantha124:
His beautiful voice will just get wasted in prison.

He go join prison choir.
This is a clear case of the complexity and dual or multi-personality disorder of the human being.

On the one hand he is a rational person who tries to be responsible for his family.

But on the other hand, in his elements, he's an irresponsible and dangerous person perhaps influenced by substance abuse and or ego tripping.

This really balls down to the Will of man.
Who/What is in control of the will of the man?

2 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Asianas:
It's important you understand the meaning of empathy

i cannot have empathy for someone dumb enough to Bleep a woman and then crawl to go fucking her bestfriend behind her back, and when the shiit hits the fan, that deluded HE-diot brings out a gun and start shooting recklessly, while its obvious the main culprit of all this nonsense is HIM.... but again, if you are that rich and that successful and think you can go around and shoot people left right and center, then you need some jail time to reset your brain.

what he did is just as foolish as Diddy back in the days when he almost got himself and J-lo in trouble (his luck was that some donkey (aka Shyne) took the blame for Diddy's act and ruined his whole career (but probably got paid handsomely)

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
LeeSantos:
In order to enable him to enjoy his stay in prison, a token has been sent to his various accounts by the Clerk of the National Assembly,
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by GEEBITE: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
The Shyne guy"s story brought memories back. He was a barber that was discovered at a shop. He could rap effortlessly like Biggy in the same baritone voice
A big shame that talent was laid to waste as he never recovered from the jail term he took the bullet for Puff Daddy. I think that is one of the major reasons J.Lo left puffy.
MrBrownJay1:

i cannot have empathy for someone dumb enough to Bleep a woman and then crawl to go fucking her bestfriend behind her back, and when the shiit hits the fan, that deluded HE-diot brings out a gun and start shooting recklessly, while its obvious the main culprit of all this nonsense is HIM.... but again, if you are that rich and that successful and think you can go around and shoot people left right and center, then you need some jail time to reset your brain.

what he did is just as foolish as Diddy back in the days when he almost got himself and J-lo in trouble (his luck was that some donkey (aka Shyne) took the blame for Diddy's act and ruined his whle career (but probably got paid handsomely)
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by BarrElChapo(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wow just wow.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Maj196(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Tory's talented voice would be wasting in prison. So sad cry
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
GEEBITE:
The Shyne guy"s story brought memories back. He was a barber that was discovered at a shop. He could rap effortlessly like Biggy in the same baritone voice
A big shame that talent was laid to waste as he never recovered from the jail term he took the bullet for Puff Daddy. I think that is one of the major reasons J.Lo left puffy.

exactly... people dont understand that anyone who wants to live a gangster&criminal's lifestyle, will be dealt with LIKE A GANGSTER... he got the type of sentence gangsters and criminals get.

here is the best part in this madness...as Tory Lanez is CANADIAN, he will probably also be deported and never allowed in the US again... aka a big dent in his career.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by GEEBITE: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
He was in Canada last time I checked his timeline. He can be extradited anyway or serve the jail term in an approved Canadian jail. You are right, he might not be able to step his feet on the US soil in a while.Also many European countries will bar him from entering based on his conviction. That will surely kill his rap career.
MrBrownJay1:

exactly... people dont understand that anyone who wants to live a gangster&criminal's lifestyle, will be dealt with LIKE A GANGSTER... he got the type of sentence gangsters and criminals get.

here is the best part in this madness...as Tory Lanez is CANADIAN, he will probably also be deported and never allowed in the US again... aka a big dent in his career.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by DAMN99: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
If he know he is guilty then why is he ranting on social media and cursing out Megan i feel for him even tho he deserve it, and he is my favorite int'l artiste damn

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Sluacoast(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
bisinah:

https://www.primebusiness.africa/tory-lanez-sentenced-to-10-years-a-deeper-look-into-the-verdict/

Well deserved punishment. The verdict even pity the fool. He should have gotten more than 10yrs. At least 40yrs. Fool

2 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Sprints3: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
Superpower:
What jay z secret did he leak? An idiot shot an unarmed woman and you are blaming jay z. Some of y'all are so dumb.
i don't like arguing with idiots like you. https://uproxx.com/music/why-jay-z-dragged-into-tory-lanez-trial-verdict/ at least u can read. Dumb mofo
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin The West is so full of all categories of psychopaths,at times I wonder whether any normal human still exists there, especially the US.
The shooter deserves even more years than he got.Was he blind or drunk when he fired the gun?
No!. Psychopaths are very dangerous to be around.

2 Likes

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by BALLOSKI: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the Oxford definition of MONEY MISS ROAD!!!! that yeye brainless donkey deserves anything he got.
shut da fvck up!

He went against the establishment to own his masters and they used Meghan to nail him.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
BALLOSKI:
shut da fvck up!
He went against the establishment to own his masters and they used Meghan to nail him.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
many artist today own their masters (Jay Z, Rihanna, 21 savage, Chris Brown, Stevie Wonder etc) and i see no "establishment" going after them. Tory Lanez is a NOBODY compared to the artists i just mentionned.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
GEEBITE:
He was in Canada last time I checked his timeline. He can be extradited anyway or serve the jail term in an approved Canadian jail. You are right, he might not be able to step his feet on the US soil in a while.Also many European countries will bar him from entering based on his conviction. That will surely kill his rap career.

nah bro, he has been in a US jail since he was found guilty in december... before the trial he was bailed, then the fool got into some shiiit with August Alsina so they put him on house arrest and he was going to the trial everyday and back home... and when the guilty verdict was pronounced in december 2022, he was automatically jailed (awaiting his sentence). dude has been locked up in a US jail since 8 months already.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
tishbite42:
Megan Thee Stallion snitched sha
Out of court settlement would have done it

he tried to offer her $1M to keep quiet , but she refused.... remember, the whole incident started because Megan found out that Tory was fukcing her bestfriend (who was in the car with them)
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by tishbite42: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

he tried to offer her $1M to keep quiet , but she refused.... remember, the whole incident started because Megan found out that Tory was fukcing her bestfriend (who was in the car with them)
Yeah
A scorned woman
Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by djon78(m): 2:30am On Aug 11, 2023
bisinah:

https://www.primebusiness.africa/tory-lanez-sentenced-to-10-years-a-deeper-look-into-the-verdict/

That dude was very stupid and he deserves the sentencing very well

Why carrying fire arms

Honestly many black Americans are very stupid
If you see the reason they to Prison, you will ask yourself whether they are normal

Very flimsy reason
They don't utilize the opportunities being Americans provide them

It's a very big issue for them
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by djon78(m): 2:37am On Aug 11, 2023
Tommydare:
U prolly living in a world of delusions

What he said is true

Rap music is totally trash right now

I grew up on biggie, pac, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, xzibit, Jay Z, DMX, Eminem, 50cent, etc

But now it's trash

Afrobeats is really coming up acts like Burna boy, Wizkid, Rema etc are filling up stadiums in the US, UK, Europe etc
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by djon78(m): 2:41am On Aug 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

what he did is just as foolish as Diddy back in the days when he almost got himself and J-lo in trouble (his luck was that some donkey (aka Shyne) took the blame for Diddy's act and ruined his whole career (but probably got paid handsomely)

Honestly that case finished shyne because he was in the club that night with Diddy and j lo

Was deported back to his Caribbean country after serving jail time

A guy with a promising career
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:58am On Aug 11, 2023
djon78:
Honestly that case finished shyne because he was in the club that night with Diddy and j lo
Was deported back to his Caribbean country after serving jail time
A guy with a promising career

while everyone at that club knew it was Diddy who shot that gun....

funny enough, Shyne's father was a big politician in Belize and his father even became the prime minister of Belize for more than 12yrs. today Shyne is a big politician in Belize too. so i guess, thanks t this incident his political career became better than his music career.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by djon78(m): 3:04am On Aug 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

while everyone at that club knew it was Diddy who shot that gun....

funny enough, Shyne's father was a big politician in Belize and his father even became the prime minister of Belize for more than 12yrs. today Shyne is a big politician in Belize too. so i guess, thanks t this incident his political career became better than his music career.

Wow good to hear that 👍

Happy he got something better

Dude was doing well before that club incident

He was Destined to replace Biggy smalls in the hip Hop world untill that club incident

I think the album he released before sentencing went platinum? Can't remember though it's been Long

1 Like

Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:07am On Aug 11, 2023
djon78:

Wow good to hear that 👍
Happy he got something better
Dude was doing well before that club incident
He was Destined to replace Biggy smalls in the hip Hop world untill that club incident
I think the album he released before sentencing went platinum? Can't remember though it's been Long

yeah that album blew up, but as he was in jail and thereafter deported, there was no way he could revive his career.
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by djon78(m): 3:10am On Aug 11, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yeah that album blew up, but as he was in jail and thereafter deported, there was no way he could revive his career.

Ok

Nice talking with you Bro 👊
Take care
Re: Tory Lanez Sentenced To 10 Years : A Deeper Look Into The Verdict by avrex3k(m): 4:38am On Aug 11, 2023
Sprints3:
Jay Z handiwork anybody wey wan leak baba secret dem go end am. Kanye West too tried to leak Virgil abloh secret they gave baba psychotic problem.
What Virgil secret is Kanye trying to leak 😌

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Free Mp3 Songs Online For Free With Mp3skull / What Happened To Me After Church Today / AYAYA BEAT: Download Free Afro Hip Hop/pop Instrumental #beheardbeseen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.