Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times (34461 Views)

Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) / Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria / Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by lordnkem000(m): 8:21am On Aug 09, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Funny guy. His wife is very pretty.
But not as pretty as u my dear...

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by mariovito(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Calm down.

No one booed Josh, instead they were highly entertained.

The booing was for the judges when they kept giving him a NO.

Notice how they started giving a thumbs up when Simon gave a Yes.

int0x80:
Such an embarrassing performance, dude didn't have any talent. Reading and rapping gibberish, the audience booed the hell outta him. He thought he was in Nigeria where people would laugh at his dry skits.

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by TheSuperX(m): 8:24am On Aug 09, 2023
Only born losers will give up in this life.

read what I typed again.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by DDota: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2023
The guy Jo just dey give up. Like his Spirit. Keep it up guy
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by rabiudon: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Most peeps did not watch the video. Mans killed it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by koladata(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2023
what have you done before that pulled crowed ?
marlow1962:
There's nothing funny about him, always repeating dry jokes, that's what Nigerians who called themselves comedians do. Cool tho, but americans won't still vote him to win.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Yameater(m): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2023
xynerise:
He should have just told them he is there to make them laugh and not to read book fast. They were all expecting the fast reading stuff but got disappointed

Exactly what i said. Just tell them that you are a comedian.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Sweetvie: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Nice
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by naptu2: 8:32am On Aug 09, 2023
motionarena:
I scared to watch.

Please let me know if he had a good performance?

Basically, he didn't come on the show to compete. He went there to perform his comedy routine. The judges and audience thought that he was a contestant on the show, but they were actually guests on his comedy skit.

He didn't tell them that he was a comedian. He performed other things and eventually succeeded in making them laugh.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Diligence: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2023
To understand his message, you need to know where he's coming from...

Just Enjoy Yourself; life or rather living should not always be boring or too serious.

.....and, they eventually GOT IT... ULTIMATELY

He has carved a niche for himself! Such platform!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by dalass(f): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4szRq1R-08

America’s Got Talent @AGT

https://twitter.com/AGT/status/1689091142770704384

He should have just told the judges say he be correct crazeman.... Or at least what they can call a comedian... At least only comedians can do silly things as if they are serious and get an ovation for their mumuness.. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by greypencils: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2023
Lol. This guy done mad finish.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by LordErrk: 8:45am On Aug 09, 2023
marlow1962:
There's nothing funny about him, always repeating dry jokes, that's what Nigerians who called themselves comedians do. Cool tho, but americans won't still vote him to win.

Stop being such a hater
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by marlow1962(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I really don't find him Funny, too! sad

But he has done well for himself, in the Entertainment industry. smiley
Sure he did.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Chosimba: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2023
bercarray:
The topic is actually not about his jokes but about his consistency, and one thing I know about comedy is, every one cannot find u funny. I see Americans laugh at some standup comedy which i don't find funny, then I realized we are made differently. So don't use your sense of humor to judge everyone, especially the whites.

It's America's got talent, the target audience are Americans and it's in north America. So he won't be voted for.

There's a reason people audition in their home countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by wolebest: 9:10am On Aug 09, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4szRq1R-08

America’s Got Talent @AGT

https://twitter.com/AGT/status/1689091142770704384

I like his guts but he didn't represent well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by chocboi78(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2023
I was confused AF watching this initially. But later realized that he was just making a skit on the stage of AGT. If u watch his earlier videos wen he started out new, they were mostly about auditions.

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by dapadawee: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2023
marlow1962:
Them done start. Enemies of progress. You wey never reach airport for your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by chronique(m): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Now, this was funny.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by udemzyudex(m): 9:19am On Aug 09, 2023
marlow1962:

Oga rest , when musicians repeat the same song on every show you don't complain,you even dance to it,some will sing along with what the DJ is playing instead of even using a live band.

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by udemzyudex(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2023
sonnie10:
This is ridiculous and an embarrassment to Nigeria. I wonder why he felt that act of gibberish was a talent.
32 years old man for that matter!
Americans don’t like when you are being stupid. They will appreciate you when you show real talents and creativity.
No time for mediocrity.

You're talking as an American or what?

2 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by ghettochild(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2023
He's really hilarious
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Sermwell(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2023
sonnie10:
This is ridiculous and an embarrassment to Nigeria. I wonder why he felt that act of gibberish was a talent.
32 years old man for that matter!
Americans don’t like when you are being stupid. They will appreciate you when you show real talents and creativity.
No time for mediocrity.
You're clearly not smart for not knowing the reasons why he has been going for that show! You just open mouth waaaah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by dapadawee: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by harrypea(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2023
Honestly, the guy just go catch fun...he has gone to show case himself globally. Naija to the world!

2 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by NOwazobia: 9:27am On Aug 09, 2023
marlow1962:
He was not there to win, but to entertain. 🙄
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by NOwazobia: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Badguy77:
This guy just go disgrace naija for that place.. No be everything be play stick to one profession and stop confusing your helpers.. Wetin be this,? At first I thought it was a Photoshop or something
It was an entertainment and most probably a Scripted one, as he was allowed to keep on coming, and changing his costume was televised.

The judges, or some of the judges knew it was scripted.

It was an entertainment for crying out loud, not there to win.

4 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by NOwazobia: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2023
Yameater:

Exactly what i said. Just tell them that you are a comedian.

That was the actual joke. So, telling them will kill the point of the joke.

He was just there to entertain, not to compete.

Have you seen people coming three consecutive times to repeat an act after being disqualified? That should tell you it was scripted for entertainment.

5 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Yameater(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2023
NOwazobia:
That was the actual joke. So, telling them will kill the point of the joke.

He was just there to entertain, not to compete.

Have you seen people coming three consecutive times to repeat an act after being disqualified? That should tell you it was scripted for entertainment.

OIC!
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Peroavb: 9:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Atleast he have shown hIm self
But the performance didn't match the standard

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by slowice(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2023
Josh na really craze man🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by ghettochild(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2023
xynerise:
He should have just told them he is there to make them laugh and not to read book fast. They were all expecting the fast reading stuff but got disappointed
That's the whole point of his act.
And u all don't still get it.
By the end of the third audition....the audience fully understood his act n appreciated it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New York Times Special On Nollywood / BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita / Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.