Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times (34427 Views)

Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) / Laycon Appears On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Nigeria / Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by MrsTwrite(f): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2023
lordnkem000:

But not as pretty as u my dear...

Smiles. Me wey no fine, na money I dey find, make I use balance.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by ahnie: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2023
Funnyguy
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by lordnkem000(m): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2023
MrsTwrite:

Smiles. Me wey no fine, na money I dey find, make I use balance.
No worry my dear u alright... Money go come just believe,
Money no be by power or who hustle pass o, na grace of God and belief in the process..
U re blessed my dear

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by AutoConsult: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2023
marlow1962:
There's nothing funny about him, always repeating dry jokes, that's what Nigerians who called themselves comedians do. Cool tho, but americans won't still vote him to win.
Yen yen yen. Sadist
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by MrsTwrite(f): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2023
lordnkem000:

No worry my dear u alright... Money go come just believe,
Money no be by power or who hustle pass o, na grace of God and belief in the process..
U re blessed my dear

Thanks for the compliment. God bless you too.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Brai777(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2023
He did it for the exposure and not necessarily to win the AGT
marlow1962:
There's nothing funny about him, always repeating dry jokes, that's what Nigerians who called themselves comedians do. Cool tho, but americans won't still vote him to win.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by goodmike7: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Badguy77:
This guy just go disgrace naija for that place.. No be everything be play stick to one profession and stop confusing your helpers.. Wetin be this,? At first I thought it was a Photoshop or something

LOL you are a novice in the entertainment and comedy industry..Josh is an house old name for over 5 years now, as a matter of fact he runs his own comedy on auditioning and all he performed there he had done years ago already..you just dont get it he went there to catch cruise and gain more popularity and folllowers..he will make more money uploading it on his youtube and all.

2 Likes

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Lollipop659(f): 11:15am On Aug 09, 2023
xynerise:
He should have just told them he is there to make them laugh and not to read book fast. They were all expecting the fast reading stuff but got disappointed
I agree
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Westves: 11:37am On Aug 09, 2023
He trolled those judges. They didn't see it coming grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by odaniel1(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Ah, this guy that has one of the prettiest celebrity wives.

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Giltexo: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Woooow.... Idan can never hear word...Idan na strong head
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by lomprico(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
sonnie10:
This is ridiculous and an embarrassment to Nigeria. I wonder why he felt that act of gibberish was a talent.
32 years old man for that matter!
Americans don’t like when you are being stupid. They will appreciate you when you show real talents and creativity.
No time for mediocrity.

Lol, ewu!

He is a comedian

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by etrange: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
bolacode:

He actually went to enjoy himself. He isn't interested in theor award.

Great one my guy.

I don't know where you got this from. Did he tell you that? He told you he wasn't interested in the price which totals $1,000,000 payable in a financial annuity over forty years? Nawa o.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by phemocheee(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
This was very funny. Josh killed it.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Ologbo147: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Yameater:

Exactly what i said. Just tell them that you are a comedian.

it will kill the fun obviously
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Evboesi: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Brai777:
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Evboesi: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Brai777:
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by ShowmeHeaven(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
sonnie10:
This is ridiculous and an embarrassment to Nigeria. I wonder why he felt that act of gibberish was a talent.
32 years old man for that matter!
Americans don’t like when you are being stupid. They will appreciate you when you show real talents and creativity.
No time for mediocrity.

America's spokesman 🖐️
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by KingMiles007: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Josh2funny Wows Audience With His Incredible Performance On America's Got Talent 🤯🤯

Joshua Alfred popularly known by his stage name, Josh2funny has wowed many with his incredible performance on America's Got Talent.
His unique appearance on the show had first left some of the judges irritated and confused until they caught in on his jokes.

The comedian worked his comedic wizardry until the audience and the judges got the memo. Even Simon Cowell, who is the most stern of the judges, was left impressed with his performance.

The comedian even got a standing ovation from the audience, who kept cheering for him. Taking to social media, Nigerians praised him for making the country proud.

See what people are saying about Josh2funny here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by scholes23(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:
In go win finally
Winner's Chapel
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by JayVicky: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
marlow1962:
Rest
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by crackhouse(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Why do they keep bringing him back despite the first gibberish.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by bolacode: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
etrange:

I don't know where you got this from. Did he tell you that? He told you he wasn't interested in the price which totals $1,000,000 payable in a financial annuity over forty years? Nawa o.

Did that guy appear to u like someone who was interested in winning anything?
Did he read any book? Was what he did by any means a rap?

Joshua didn't go for the prize, that is d truth.

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Hellonearth: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
marlow1962:

Atleast he is better than u and more exposed than your entire linage

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by int0x80(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
mariovito:
Calm down.

No one booed Josh, instead they were highly entertained.

The booing was for the judges when they kept giving him a NO.

Notice how they started giving a thumbs up when Simon gave a Yes.

He was booed by the audience, go and watch it again. He should have just opted for comedy instead of rapping nonsense. AGT is a talent competition not a skit making competition. One million dollars is a serious cash!
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by OdefaGirl(f): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Couldn't believe it at the initial stage.... I thought it was not real 🤣
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by AstuteAyo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Josh werey....Lol
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by BlackAdam65: 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
I normally watch his videos on YouTube and Tiktok and I find them very hilarious I haven't yet watch the one he did on AT although it may look embarrassing but at least he gained his recognition
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by ologwo23: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
But then, The Curious Audience that expected him to read volumnous books in the twinkle of an eye, are they not the real comedians.....?

One day surely, josh2funny will reap the fruit of AGT.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by zrocky: 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Are sure he was not paid to be there . Think about it how did he get 3 slots. A single slot is very difficult to get, say more of 3 slot. As off today Jos2funny is the most famous and popular comedian from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Rostikol: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
int0x80:
Such an embarrassing performance, dude didn't have any talent. Reading and rapping gibberish, the audience booed the hell outta him. He thought he was in Nigeria where people would laugh at his dry skits.

LOOK AT THIS ANIMAL.

DID YOU WATCH A DIFFERENT VIDEO FROM US?

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT HIS IDIOT TYPED.
Re: Josh 2 Funny Appears On America's Got Talent 3 Times by Rostikol: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
int0x80:
He was booed by the audience, go and watch it again. He should have just opted for comedy instead of rapping nonsense. AGT is a talent competition not a skit making competition. One million dollars is a serious cash!

YOU NO JUST GET BRAIN.

THE AUDIENCE AT THE START BOOED HIM BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET THAT HE WAS A COMEDIAN.

BY THE TIME HE CAME OUT THE 3RD TIME, THEY WERE IN FULL, SUPPORT AND ADORATION.

WHEN THE JUDGES PRESSED RED, THE AUDIENCE BOOED AND THUMBS DOWN THE JUDGES.

THEY WANTED THE NIGERIAN TO GO THROUGH.

THEY GOT HIS SKIT, INCLUDING SIMON COWELL.

IN THE END THEY WERE ALL ON THEIR FEET, DANCING TO HIS 'FAST RAP' AS HE CALLED IT.

HE MADE THE JUDGES LOOK LIKE IDIOTS, AS THE DUMB BLONDES DIDN'T GET HIM.

BUT THE AUDIENCE AND SIMON COWELL DID!

SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate Khloe Twerks For Rico (VIDEO) / New York Times Special On Nollywood / BBNaija: Ilebaye, Cross Kissing Passionately In Swimming Pool (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.