Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others (42687 Views)

Canada Invites 4,500 Express Entry Candidates, Promises To Accept More Immigrant / Canada Invites 3,900 New Permanent Residency Candidates / Canada Invites 49,000 Candidates In 7-months As Scores Drop Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by dkidd: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2023
sad
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by ednut1(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2023
To qualify you need a job offer in Canada or trades certificate obtained in Canada. The average Nigerian cannot meet these requirements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Satazaa: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
Welder average salary in Canada, 2023

Talent.com
https://ca.talent.com › salary › job=welder
The average welder salary in Canada is $45,564 per year or $23.37 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $39,000 per year, while most experienced workers ..
good salary, but a lot of japa disciples will start salivating when they reach out for thier calculator and do the conversion to naira, alas without removing the taxes which is 40% of your total earnings, to cap it all houses are so expensive in Canada that what you pay as annual rent in a middle class neighborhood in Nigeria is exactly your monthly payment in Canada

1 Like

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by qtguru(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2023
Blue collar jobs that we take for granted even truckers are needed in the US/Canada

4 Likes

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by sukkot: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Satazaa:
good salary, but a lot of japa disciples will start salivating when they reach out for thier calculator and do the conversion to naira, alas without removing the taxes which is 40% of your total earnings, to cap it all houses are so expensive in Canada that what you pay as annual rent in a middle class neighborhood in Nigeria is exactly your monthly payment in Canada
its a very poor salary if you live and pay taxes and pay bills in canada. i converted to pounds. its 26000 pounds. thats like minimum wage

1 Like

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Ebubu3: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2023
bull67:
ebubu3 this is in scotland. He has a computer to detect faults so,less experienced auto electricians always call him for help and he uses maximum 1 hrs with them and he moves off. He is a 40 years experienced guy. This is up in scotland.My advise for people here who wants to japa is to learn a trade like house decoration, electrician, plumbing, mobile barbing, mobile car valeting, oven cleaning, auto electrician, house building e.t.c
if I were to come to scotland can you connect me to him for mentorship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by megapriest(m): 10:33am On Aug 09, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Those who spent millions of naira to japa to Canada through school route...how far grin grin

We the poor who are without qualifications will soon meet you guys on the streets of Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Calgary grin grin

Na only time e go take stammerer go call im papa name🙏

Guy why you dey deceive yourself grin
You wey you get better qualifications like this,.. See your correct Grammar

I begiiii we dey the Certificates ship together grin grin
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by winner37(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2023
How will I get the link pls
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Joecap(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2023
How much to process the documents?
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Greenfaces: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/canada-opens-new-pathway-for-carpenters-plumbers-welders-from-nigeria-others/#:~:text=from%20Nigeria%2C%20others-,Canada%20opens%20new%20pathway%20for,plumbers%2C%20welders%20from%20Nigeria%2C%20others&text=Canada%20has%20unveiled%20a%20new,from%20other%20countries%20including%20Nigeria.
No electricians?
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Greenfaces: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2023
ahnie:
Who fit teach me carpentry work....abeg.
how much you go pay
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Greenfaces: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2023
qtguru:
Blue collar jobs that we take for granted even truckers are needed in the US/Canada
I was just born in a terrible country because im a skilled electrician

1 Like

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by PapaNnamdi: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Kukutente23:

Can you show us a pic of you on vacation with "them" carrying your bags

It's the time you use to process your papers and pay through your nose to go slave that's the time im investing to go on vacation when you are struggling with plumber work in Canada, a job their citizens refuse to do, is what you are happy about is that not slavery? Are you ppl brain dead??

Back then they forced our grandfather's to slave
Now you all pay through your nose to slave

Hediots

If you can get bank manager jobs
Accountant jobs
White collar jobs it's okay
Not a millionaire foolishly going abroad to sweep streets or clean the toilets and be shouting Japa,

Fools
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by PapaNnamdi: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2023
Allisgud:
oga quiet which kind slavery,so baba wasiu capenter who no see work do since June,abi the welder who no see customer to buy his product

Foolish

Baba wasiu cannot afford the flight ticket to Canada sir
Have sense
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by PapaNnamdi: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2023
teebaxy:
Just as them Dey call you Sir for your hood … odenson… if everybody Dey alright for Nigeria… who Sir epp

You spend at least 15million to relocate abroad only a person regarded as sir has 15million to travel abroad

Why will a millionaire go and plumb toilets for ppl that don't even like you

Have sense

2 Likes

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Realguyman1(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2023
shortgun:

You don't need any certificate to qualify, they are interested in your skill not the paper.
U think say na naija u dey? Weda skilled or not, one must be certified by a certified body or organisation as a proof before they can consider that person

3 Likes

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by sharpwriter(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2023
sukkot:
nigeria has to be decongested. we need 100 million nigerians to move to canada and we need tinubu to close the niger border so that no immigrunts come in
Baba, are you planning to relocate to Canada?
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Advancedman(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/canada-opens-new-pathway-for-carpenters-plumbers-welders-from-nigeria-others/#:~:text=from%20Nigeria%2C%20others-,Canada%20opens%20new%20pathway%20for,plumbers%2C%20welders%20from%20Nigeria%2C%20others&text=Canada%20has%20unveiled%20a%20new,from%20other%20countries%20including%20Nigeria.

Muwonleru 2030
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by qtguru(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2023
Greenfaces:

I was just born in a terrible country because im a skilled electrician

maybe one can check the requirement to see what's needed.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by sukkot: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2023
sharpwriter:

Baba, are you planning to relocate to Canada?
ahhh Chief me keee, lailai. if i comot naija its to another african country

1 Like

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Tremple8v: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2023
The way them go scam some people because of this news eh grin
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Realguyman1(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Bostin:
Red seal to be precise
Which kind red seal? Wetin come concern red seal wey them dey give for Canada and jakpa wey person wan jakpa for naija or other countries?
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Kukutente23: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

It's the time you use to process your papers and pay through your nose to go slave that's the time im investing to go on vacation when you are struggling with plumber work in Canada, a job their citizens refuse to do, is what you are happy about is that not slavery? Are you ppl brain dead??

Back then they forced our grandfather's to slave
Now you all pay through your nose to slave

Hediots

If you can get bank manager jobs
Accountant jobs
White collar jobs it's okay
Not a millionaire foolishly going abroad to sweep streets or clean the toilets and be shouting Japa,

Fools
Hmmm. I only asked for a picture o not this shalaye.
Who is paying to slave? Which slave gets paid wages to work and even gets citizenship in a matter of years?
The so-called millionaire sees no future for himself and his kids in this grab it and snatch it economy cause he sees things are not improving or even staying the same butjust getting worse. Very soon, his millions won't be worth more than thousands.
The best thing is JAPA!!

2 Likes

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Adgraced: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2023
Relocating to Canada is not cheap. Would the artisans have such money to go through this? Except they want to tell me that they have subsidized the visa processing requirements and fees for them.

1 Like

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by GloriousGbola: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2023
qtguru:

The problem is that most of our artisans have competence and integrity gaps.

Anyone who has worked in construction has horror stories about the rubbish artisans get up to. But they can get away with that in Nigeria. If you have a foundation of incompetence and corner cutting, I am not sure how you can cut it in an environment where there are actual consequences for poor service.

1 Like

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Nursepepeye(f): 11:27am On Aug 09, 2023
temitope66:
May this new opportunity in Canada favour me and my family.
so Tinubu regime no go favour you again. dey play
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by AngelicBeing: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2023
wink
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by uche393: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2023
This particular visa isn't new for Canadian Japa levels, it a pity that most Nigerians can't get through it. All these skills need certificates like trade test diploma Etc there are still other coded runs involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by tommyray4ever(m): 11:34am On Aug 09, 2023
gentrification 2.0! Nigerians, let's stop going to other countries, let's build ours. We will go through some austerity, but we will reap the rewards later.
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Mhizzard(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2023
tommyray4ever:
gentrification 2.0! Nigerians, let's stop going to other countries, let's build ours. We will go through some austerity, but we will reap the rewards later.
are leaders helpig

1 Like

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Smartlight(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thinkfree:
guy e get this guy from my home town that can fix anything plumbing, yesterday i called someone to send me his number and his reply was " ah that one don go Hk oo". This guy is good when it comes to plumbing but now he is in yahoo office searching for quick money.
Good day sir, I Am a plumber you can count on me to do your job very well
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by shortgun(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Realguyman1:
U think say na naija u dey? Weda skilled or not, one must be certified by a certified body or organisation as a proof before they can consider that person
This is not true.
They accept on-the-job training and apprenticeship as a qualification, you just have to proof you have the experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"We Can't Complete Lagos Light Rail Project" - Fashola / British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US / NLC Locks Down Abuja Airport, Many Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.