Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others (42802 Views)

Canada Invites 4,500 Express Entry Candidates, Promises To Accept More Immigrant / Canada Invites 3,900 New Permanent Residency Candidates / Canada Invites 49,000 Candidates In 7-months As Scores Drop Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Ebubu3: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
bull67:
you dont need to go to anybody. all you have to do is look for a college anywhere in the uk and go for training. Then go for apprentice at any car dealers like vauhall, ford, volvo e.t.c. after your training from college and dealers you are good to go. it takes time to build up costomers. after all these money will strt rolling in. There s not enough technicians in scotland. and that is all trade.

Sir sorry I canโ€™t access my email after you mailed me when I said I wish I can learn from your auto electrician and make pounds the way he does.
Pls mail me with Largas56@gmail.com
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Nigeria is not poor, neither is it underemployed. The problem is with the too many lazy youth who are seeking for short cuts to success.
Laziness play a role though.

the president who made that statement was probably referring to his children.

The main problem is that wealth is not distributed as far as possible

It is illegally criminally in the hands of a few.

If one man for example loot billions of naira meant for thousands of people. And he wants to build a house, he will buy or only build one or two houses and keep the vast remaining funds. Thereby throwing artisans and builders out of job.

But if the funds meant for thousands of people are not looted, instead of only one house ๐Ÿ  constructed, hundreds to thousands of houses will be constructed thereby keeping the artisans and builders in business for a long time continually.
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Thaddeus1: 6:36am On Aug 12, 2023
How do we apply please help
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by juman(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
If you are doing well in nigeria, dont go abroad. You may likely regret it.

I knew bricklayers, welders etc with primary certificate that were doing so well, going abroad for those kind of people is like they waste their lives. They already doing better than people in abroad.

Its much more difficult making money in abroad than in nigeria.
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by juman(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Most of them would not get job related to their profession.
They would be forced to do all kinds of other jobs to pay bills.

I asked a former school mate, an arab that came from canada: why canada always need more people?
He said many of those moved to canada, after getting their papers right, they move to america.
Thats why canada always need more people.
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by Lincyn: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2023
Hello, please do you know any active WhatsApp that discuss about Express entry (Canada) you can share with me so I can get wine information on how to start?

This is my number 07017131286
Please help a friend.

Candidlady:
smiley

Westernlove
Miracood2
Samueltemi337
Wiseon28

Opportunity eyaf landed

Lemme sharply learn plumbing ... grin
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by vinexe: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
Good evening everyone.. please help a brother..
i learn welder and plumber.
but later I got a job in pharmaceutical companies in mechanical engineering department as mechanical technician
we're I further learn how to repair industrial machines equipment.
with this knowledge I got a job in pharmaceutical company in the engineering department... my job is mechanical technician.
I work there for 7 years...then after i went to get my tread test certificate to back my self..
Later I appied for another company with my tread test certificate in the engineering department..
as a mechanical engineering technician.. I was called for interview i went for interview and I pass the interview..

I got the job in the engineering department as a mechanical engineering technician.. with salary of 100k I got this job in 2021
after 1year I was promoted to supervisor with salary of 150k am
currently working in the company in engineering department..
I have my appointment letter..
my promotion letter...
my pay slip..
and my tread test certificate..
please how can I go about this..

note I am a plumber and welder now adding
industrial mechanical engineering technician still learning forklift driving... please ๐Ÿ™ help me
Re: Canada Invites Carpenters, Plumbers And Welders From Nigeria, Others by omoluka: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hello good people , please where can i get yellow fever card in Osun State?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Fake Families Being Smuggled Into The UK / 350ft Tall Artificial Waterfall On The Outside Of A Skyscraper In China(Photos) / Five Dead, Nine Critically Injured On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.