Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo (26280 Views)

2 Arrested With Human Skull In Oyo / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by NFBI: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2023
I can't live in south west abeg make them no mine my head abeg

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by RonuRonu: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2023
Biola67:
Ok
This your Tribal mark get as e be sha undecided cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by opera1(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2023
MASTAkiLLAh:
what utter stupidity grin

You could spot this simply because you had a stupid family background.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by OblorOblor: 10:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Sad Waste Skull Mining Corporation (SWSMC)

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Candidlady: 10:38am On Aug 09, 2023
opera1:
Though I trust no one but at the same time it could be a Set up to put the suspect into problems.

Read
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Gandrova: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2023
Afoja with mining of skull consistently.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Eriggayabdem: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2023
Ministry of mines and minerals

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by chatinent: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2023
With the kinds of heartless comments I read here...mehn, human being heart wicked truly.

We know this happens everywhere but once it hits the news from a tribe, you'll so insult the tribe and every living thing in it. Even if other idiots are doing it, must you add to the numbers?
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Emperor5(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Please some one should educate me the use of 💀 skull in a South west of Nigeria
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Sucolee(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Every bad things na from ondo
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Gbenguz11: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2023
opera1:
Though I trust no one but at the same time it could be a Set up to put the suspect into problems.
were you so blind to read that he acknowledged it to be his
Ozuo
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by zoeymikey(f): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by chatinent: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2023
franchasofficia:
People living in Ogun, Ondo and Osun states should try and get an iron helmet please, safety first angry

But this happens everywhere in Nigeria..and the most vulnerable are those that put themselves in vulnerable situations. Ritualists are everywhere
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by chatinent: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2023
CDMHELPDESK007:
Sometimes I wonder why people will not deal with their spiritual problems by going for deliverance. They can even use this online deliverance of servant Victor David and get delivered at the comfort of their home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnx7S2FLVRI

Rest or go straight to the tithe point.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by chatinent: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2023
How humans think tho!

How do you think killing a fellow human will bring money! You aren't even scared if the native man will first use you!

It's always about money money money that we forget conscience, love, and common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:50am On Aug 09, 2023
The last days are really on.The extent to which humans would go to acquire money and material things,at the detriment of their souls, freedom, happiness and peace of mind, is out of this world.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by clinician2x: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2023
This one is just 26 years old oo

Y0ruba people are shameless.

Ordinary 26 and you have formed the idea to kill somebody for ritual. Nawaoo

Every family in y0ruba land has one rituaI killer in it. But the rituals no de fit ever commot them from.brown roof. Sign of poverty.

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by clinician2x: 10:53am On Aug 09, 2023
sammirano:
It's not a crime in saner countries to be in possession of these items. This country is lawless

Na your mama own they go de in possession next. Then you go know say we don turn to saner clime with laws. Mumu
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by franchasofficia: 10:55am On Aug 09, 2023
chatinent:

But this happens everywhere in Nigeria..and the most vulnerable are those that put themselves in vulnerable situations. Ritualists are everywhere
Ritualists are everywhere but the below states record highest incidents:

Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Delta
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Danielmegg(m): 10:56am On Aug 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Na them grin
Where dem day
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Danielmegg(m): 10:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Holy Crap

Dis matter don pass mattaires 😁😁😁😁
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2023
Drugs, private parts and skulls trading is now rife in this country. If there are no news about arrested drug kingpins, there will be news of either skull mining, private part trading or human trafficking. I pray God will save us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Expanse2020(m): 11:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Millimann:
How many people come remain for that region?

By 2025, only 25 people will still have their heads intact.
those Franklin Nkiru odosoye they mine from far region to this region we don tired oo ; grin grin
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Kazeem47(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Na them grin
Watch your Head o grin
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by callmevirus(m): 11:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Westside photographer
He wan blow like trumpet
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by FireUpNow(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2023
We know say na them. I nor go talk pass this one because supermods dem go ban person
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2023
opera1:

I say and do stupid things simply because my mother is from a fōolish family background of shameless prøstitutes
I pray you heal bruv cool
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Kazeem47(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2023
Eriggayabdem:
Ministry of mines and minerals
Why are you in love with Vawulence like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot / NSCDC Officer, Bulus Sanda, Killed By Kidnappers In Kaduna State / Mass Burial For 10 People Killed In Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.