Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo (26276 Views)

2 Arrested With Human Skull In Oyo / Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by nesphil(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Another news from the Skull Mining Republic.

Skull Miners on the beat๐Ÿ˜

jmoore:

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-photographer-with-human-part-in-ondo/
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Danielmegg(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Drugs, private parts and skulls trading is now rife in this country. If there are no news about arrested drug kingpins, there will be news of either skull mining, private part trading or human part trafficking. I pray God will save us in this country.
god left Nigeria since 1960 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by nedekid: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2023
Na wah. What will he use it for? Money ritual? Who convinced him it will "work out money"?
Anyway, back in school, had a top part of a skull. Used it as an ash tray though. From medical students next door. cool
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by endy69: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2023
When visiting South West, wear Roman Helmet โ›‘๏ธ ๐Ÿช– to avoid losing ur head. Who knows how many Tinubu mined before INEC selected him

1 Like

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Cooly100: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2023
Would the region have skulls as one of their emblem in their Odua Nation republic?

Just asking for a friend. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by 007Marvel(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
What is happening with this present generation, why the sudden desire for quick riches?

People are just built differently, my life has taken a nose dive since November last year but never for once has it crossed my mind to go diabolical. Different persons whom I can't classify as friends advised me into going to see some native doctor but I just don't have any interest in it, the mere thought of it makes me want to throw up! The Bible still remains the best teacher, "Train up a child in the way he should grow and when he's old he'll not depart from it" although have always been very reasonable but the moral my parents instilled in me is still very much there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Emco1: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2023
All this disgusting things I don't understand, I hate it. Human like you just to become successful.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Ezmans: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Average Yoruba man does not believe that a person can hustle & become rich in life, that is why they see any rich Igbo man as someone that put hand in dirty things to become rich

4 Likes

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Cooly100: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2023
007Marvel:

People are just built differently, my life has taken a nose dive since November last year but never for once has it crossed my mind to go diabolical. Different persons whom I can't classify as friends advised me into going to see some native doctor but I just don't have any interest in it, the mere thought of it makes me want to throw up! The Bible still remains the best teacher, "Train up a child in the way he should grow and when he's old he'll not depart from it" although have always been very reasonable but the moral my parents instilled in me is still very much there.

Why are the numerous churches in that region not doing anything about this?

They have the highest number of churches and the biggest in the country yet this is not being tackled.

Why?
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Sleekfingers: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Na this kinda people dey make awon developers to dey insult us now.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Tinububalls: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2023
sammirano:
It's not a crime in saner countries to be in possession of these items. This country is lawless
A true son of Odua spotted.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by sonofElElyon: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2023
He should be made to reveal all his accomplices and "barons"

Use my invitation code to mine ice token on ice network for free. Use this link to download the app and follow the simple prompts

ice.io/@iyanuchristian

after you download the app, iyanuchristian is invitation code.
Main net is slated for October 2024 when you can swap ice token for fiat or stable coins on exchanges
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by 007Marvel(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2023
Cooly100:

Why are the numerous churches in that region not doing anything about this?

They have the highest number of churches and the biggest in the country yet this is not being tackled.

Why?

My belief is that salvation is personal, life is a personal choice, no matter how you try to convince a person who is determined to do something, there's a 90 percent chance that he's still going to do that thing you tried to stop him from doing. And the kind of company one keeps definitely do influence their decision making! You can never be around me and expect me to give you advice on how to smoke, womanize and use juju. Unfortunately the age we are now it's like the devil built estate inside their heart.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by NOwazobia: 11:38am On Aug 09, 2023
The old tradition of blood sacrifice mostly perpetrated by the west during their idol festivals for charms and other activities is still following their latest generation and would span to other generation till world ends.

A people culture is a strong indication to how their generations will behave in the future. This is why the IGBOs always striving for wealth at any cost, the west mostly ritualism and the North religion imbibed terrorism. undecided
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Heineken(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2023
The earlier the better people know say na only hardwork and patience fit make person successful.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Our Distinguished Erudite Skullers should call their members to order na.

What do you say of this:

Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by simfrost90210: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Our Distinguished Erudite Skullers should call their members to order na.

Ndแป‹ ofe mmanแปฅ and skull mining are 5&6๐Ÿ™„
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by sammirano: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2023
clinician2x:

Na your mama own they go de in possession next. Then you go know say we don turn to saner clime with laws. Mumu

Your entire family will be mined including you. Oloriburuju, go to school you said selling gala in hold up is your destiny.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by cyprus000: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Nicetry:
Tribe of head consumption...stupid tribe with cursed land and people..kill a yorrrba man before a deadly cobra when faced with the two
Stop the hate, it has health and psychological effect on you.
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by dalass(f): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ladyclara002:
Damn, what's this?

He wants to to take still life photos of a human skull perhaps undecided
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Lordwesley: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Home of skull miner's
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by bonnyhope: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
What is happening with this present generation, why the sudden desire for quick riches?

End time is near
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by theowlet: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
You have really shared an informative and interesting blog post. for more info visit- [url="https://the-owlet.com/buy-instagram-followers"]Instagram Followers Buy [/url]
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by cursedAbiola(f): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
yalabaz oooo
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by theowlet: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
You have really shared an informative and interesting blog post. for more info visit-Instagram Followers Buy
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by julaion: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
Skull miners na them grin ndi ofe mmanu,98% of them are skull miners without brain
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by EsosonH: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ondo people and skulls including body parts are 5&6
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by Alvin212(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
It will never be well with Awolowoooh

For turning 99% of SadWestt youth into skullminers
Re: Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo by kafeii123: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nigerians and fetishism....may God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Baby In A Waste Bin In Port Harcourt & Runs Away (Disturbing Phot / My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) / Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.