Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign (54212 Views)

Soldiers Fight Bandits And Terrorists With Armoured Tanks (video/pics) / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / FG Acquires 17 Armoured Tanks, Artillery Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by jrusky(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Highways:
Recruit the BATSTARDS

Imagine a slowpoke falling for this shit. What do you know about millitary foration?

You are bastard for looking for every mean to pull down your papa house to pls another bastard.

F e c k off and go to hell.

Paste the 25 men names here and let us verify from Defense HQ. Eze idiala, omo ale.

Do you worst, obi will never rule Nigeria till he die I bet you all.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by 7demons: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kalashnikov49:
Taxing people to death is development?

Lagos that he used taxes to build.... is like DUBAI now abi? angry

You stay in that uselessly low budget OSUN, eating #200 food everyday and fvvcking dirty village girls...and you want to discuss economy with people that drive the economy in the cities? Call your relatives in all major cities especially that useless lagos..and tell them how they are managing.

Hunger is killing dem constantly...but you stay in that your brown roof pigsty and you are talking nonsense...spits

grin grin grin Keep giving dem woto-woto
I'm sure the mumu cannot even boast of a collective N100,000 in his account and he is a youth o, probably earning Minimum wage of 33k cry

3 Likes

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Kaiser20: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
BreconHills:

Nigeria has more armed drones than any country in Africa including SA. This does not even include ingredients surveillance drones and sea drones.
Naso, drones plenty for Nigeria, Nigerians still can not sleep one day with two eyes closed.
Bandits attacked military bases at random and killed Nigeria's military like no other country

3 Likes

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Chucks13: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Liars.

Omokrii is back home for you all obi slaves.

25 armour staffs resigned, resigned my a s s .
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by SSpeter(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
slimfit1:
The military are spending money on tanks instead of drones, the days of tanks are slowly dying only if its an unmanned tank. We should be spending our money on research on home or locally made drowns. This is what happens if you don't want to modernise our military.
Our resources should be more on our airforce than anything. Work smart not work hard these days, but in this case if you work hard you won't survive the only people that survive are those that work smart.
if you know nothing about military just Skip rather than display ignorance. So you will use drone to occupy enemy positions?? or drone will cover your infantry during an offensive? or drone will fire artilleries to repel an offensive? 🦜

3 Likes

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Successlane: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hope they have their retirement plans fully ready.

Nigeria no care, many others are already queuing with their credentials (possibly degree holders) to fill in the vacant positions.

The army authorities might even be happy getting rid of them, to bring in their cronies.

That's the sorry state we find ourselves.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by clinician2x: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
slimfit1:
The military are spending money on tanks instead of drones, the days of tanks are slowly dying only if its an unmanned tank. We should be spending our money on research on home or locally made drowns. This is what happens if you don't want to modernise our military.
Our resources should be more on our airforce than anything. Work smart not work hard these days, but in this case if you work hard you won't survive the only people that survive are those that work smart.

You were not even able to deal with boko haram
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by LLSAINT(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
On point my brother
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Asari & his boys shld replace them..

Add Reno & nairaland agbado soldiers as reserve team. case closed!
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by victorazy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
inoki247:
Lol na why I dey smile when people talk about Coup in Nigeria..

Even the Military that wants to plan coup are in deep shiit of corruption....

No be Fulani Nigel people full our army?

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by 7demons: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
BreconHills:

Nigeria has more armed drones than any country in Africa including SA. This does not even include ingredients surveillance drones and sea drones.
Stop the cap bro! grin
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Beigalodesigns(m): 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nigeria on auto pilot
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by BreconHills(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by BreconHills(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kaiser20:

Naso, drones plenty for Nigeria, Nigerians still can not sleep one day with two eyes closed.
Bandits attacked military bases at random and killed Nigeria's military like no other country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USBJ604-l6I
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by IbnB: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
iwaeda:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/09/exclusive-25-nigerian-soldiers-operating-armoured-tanks-other-war-vehicles-resign-amid

There are so many different options for them these days, plenty of PMCs paying harld currency. Nigeria will just end up providing skilled manpower for Wagner, Sandline International, Blackwater, etc. Mercenary armies are how the white man disguises himself in his different dirty wars all over the new globe

If Nigeria Army like let them continue to be useless,..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Fr33born(m): 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Let's Wait for the Army spokesman to Deny it as always.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by 7demons: 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
jrusky:
Liars.

Paste their names here.

Obituary slaves pls stop disturbing our peace if you don't want to live in Nigeria pls exit now I mean right now orelse God will punish all of you.
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
Rule 1 & 2
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Mrtaye: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Majority of Nigerians are not in support of coup, only bitter and sore losers like you are asking for coup. Tinubu is already working on the economy small boy. One of the things he's working on is tax reform

Look at one of the step his government is about to take below

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/08/09/just-in-customs-62-mdas-to-stop-direct-revenue-collection-firs-will-take-charge-presidential-committee/

You are wailing as if Tinubu has being ruling Nigeria for the pass 20 years, he has not even spend up to 3 month in power, and you want to kill yourself. He's doing his job perfectly. Only a dunce like you will expect Nigeria to become an eldorado in less than 3 month.
So that's why I have to pay through my nose for fuel because of subsidy that I am not part of when it started
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by BabaIbo: 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Likely fake news. You don't resign in the army like civilian work

Na now I know say you be capital OTO NDO and ITIB ORIBO.

Military is often time seen as a voluntary service, you can either disengage or resign.

Although, it depends on each country's rules of engagement i.e there is certain period which you can or can not but YES they can resign or disengage.
Reason why it is not common is because most of them doesn't want to miss out of the bulk payment they will get after they must have serve for certain years/period.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Tunde835(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Asari & his boys shld replace them..

Add Reno & nairaland agbado soldiers as reserve team. case closed!
And the first thing we'll do is send them to your region and harass you
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by BoldBrainz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
slimfit1:

Where did you get the information you're passing here? That the days of armoured tanks are fading except they're unmanned?

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by fineboynl(m): 3:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
The russia Ukraine war has shown that tanks are useless in modern time warfare with advanced country.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Ikaeniyan0: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
badoh:

Why are you even replying the fellow who has a shallow knowledge of governance. People like that don't care if Military take over as long as Tinubu is not in power. I'm very sure majority of them will be okay had it been it was Atiku that won the election. Obi would not even make attempt to go to election tribunal cos both of them are PDP
I concur. I don't understand what Tinubu did to them for them to hate him this much

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Shikini: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Chai
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by grandstar(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
How can one see the war as a means of corruption? In order to make money, you short-change the soldiers, indifferent to the dangers they face, unperturbed whether they live or die.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by 7demons: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
BreconHills:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USBJ604-l6I
Bro, get exposed. Read and do research, it will help you alot. Only SA or Algeria military inventory will beat all this hands down. I'm not going to talk about Egypt inventory( best in Africa).
You think those statisticians that rate military blogging sites are illusionary than being pragmatic?
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by 7demons: 3:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
jrusky:

Imagine a slowpoke falling for this shit. What do you know about millitary foration?

You are bastard for looking for every mean to pull down your papa house to pls another bastard.

F e c k off and go to hell.

Paste the 25 men names here and let us verify from Defense HQ. Eze idiala, omo ale.

Do you worst, till he die I bet you all.
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
Rule 1 & 2.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by 7demons: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kaiser20:

Don't mind the kid. grin
He's famzing over YouTube videos. Ask him the state of those Drones now, he can't tell. Most have not been delivered, some till 2024.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by Imert: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
99% of these retired officers is based on medical grounds.

Hail and Kudos to Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by deltateam: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
iwaeda:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/08/09/exclusive-25-nigerian-soldiers-operating-armoured-tanks-other-war-vehicles-resign-amid

Upward review from #1000 to #1200? What a to robust payment. undecided

Una shame dey shame me. sad

Senate is getting holiday allowance while those who are sacrificing their lives to salvage what's left of this country are getting additional #200 for agbado and garri.
Re: 25 Nigerian Soldiers Operating Armoured Tanks, War Vehicles Resign by optimusprime2(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nigerian soldiers are not dundee. A coup won't happen in Nigeria. Tinubu Gbajabiamila will rule till 2027 when he will recontest and win again.

Unfortunately Gbajabiamila won't be in power that long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable / MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.