Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN (7243 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria / Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs β€” BudgIT / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by TheDemola: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Na illegal registration by Indians full Lagos
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Biola67: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Sit at home with not allow South East figure increase more than that

Ekpa doings
Wetin be that rubbish wey dey your signature? Well your papa sef Dey among sha πŸ˜†
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by oluwaseyi0: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice job by NIM-C. Numbers don't have emotion wink

This data, just like other clean biometric data from JAMB, INEC, Internet usage, Google maps that show large expanse of unoccupied natural agrarian land in Igboland despite still having the least land mass among the geopolitical zones of about the size of Oyo state etc, the SE is always having an abysmallly least number of population. This unlike in the past when we use manual method of population data collection.

This data further supports the fact that there are just three majority tribes in Nigeria; Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

This data is very credible and I will love NIM-C to keep up the great job.

you are a really damaged tribal bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by johnaruson(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2023
Most people registering are from Niger and Chad, there are not Nigerians, no birth certificate, valid bio-data ID before the NIN registration.

1 Like

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Unperturbedpota: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This data, just like other clean biometric data from JAMB, INEC, Internet usage, Google satelite images that show large expanse of unoccupied natural agrarian land in Igboland despite still having the least land mass among the geopolitical zones of about the size of Oyo state in SW and less than Niger state land mass etc, the SE is always having an abysmallly least number of population yet 'oversized' small land mass as proven by satelite images of the SE .

This clean biometric data is unlike the huge number they post in the past when we use manual method of population data collection, which suggests that they have been inflating their population and the excess resources alloted based on the inflated population has always been misappropriated by a corrupt political elite.

This data further supports the fact that there are just three majority tribes in Nigeria; Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

This data is very credible and I will love NIM-C to keep up the great job. Check my signature for free stuffs!

This man has to be the stupidest nairalander ever here . We come to read Intelligent comments and data but this idiot has to pollute every thread with his stupidity .

Why the mods allow such an iliterate idiot get away wit this is mind blowing.

This useless half mentally sound slowpoke just can't help but derail all our threads with his rubbish.

The stupid ones here like him will now come and respond back and spoil our thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Armaggedon: 11:16am On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This data, just like other clean biometric data from JAMB, INEC, Internet usage, Google satelite images that show large expanse of unoccupied natural agrarian land in Igboland despite still having the least land mass among the geopolitical zones of about the size of Oyo state in SW and less than Niger state land mass etc, the SE is always having an abysmallly least number of population yet 'oversized' small land mass as proven by satelite images of the SE .

This clean biometric data is unlike the huge number they post in the past when we use manual method of population data collection, which suggests that they have been inflating their population and the excess resources alloted based on the inflated population has always been misappropriated by a corrupt political elite.

This data is very credible and I will love NIM-C to keep up the great job. Check my signature for free stuffs!

If you have your facts, petition NIM-C, even though I know you are not correct and just want to disparage Indians.

state of issuance is different from the state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Armaggedon: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you have your facts, petition NIM-C, even though I know you are not correct and just want to disparage Indians.

state of registration is different from the state of origin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Unperturbedpota: 11:17am On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
myn44 nlfpod

You are a useless piece of dung , a fool and a bastard fo DERAILING this thread. Useless animal, did we ask you to tell us about their land?

Useless fool who has nothing to offer but stupidity . I don't know why idiots like this are left walking the earth.

These are the type who cause coups and civil wars .

Mods really need to handle this idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Abagworo(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2023
So the estimates over the years are likely true that Kano is more populated than Lagos. Southeast has experienced outward migrations for more than 50 years so whatever you get in other parts of Nigeria includes Southeasterners living there. Lagos for example may have up to 40% in it's population consisting of Southeasterners and Kano 10%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Ezmans: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

you have move from nin issue to attack igbos, you are a very lazy useless human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Always seeing EVERYTHING through a tribal lens! For your insecure and bigoted ilk, EVERYTHING calls for comparisons with the 'hated competition'!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Ezmans: 11:18am On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

you have move from nin issue to attack igbos, you are a very poor lazy useless human being

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2023
Ezmans:
you have move from nin issue to attack igbos, you are a very lazy useless human being

First post and he's already gone tribal! Ethnic hate is all he thinks of morning, afternoon, and night!

'One Nigeria' indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Jeyun: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This data is very credible and I will love NIM-C to keep up the great job.

try get small sense now, this data did not sey Yoruba hausa or Igbo. What it is saying is region, now tell me is it only Yorubas that make up that figure in Lagos and ekiti? Or is it only igbos that makes up that figure in abia and ebonyi? Likewise in kano and zanfara did the data mark out only hausas as the overall population no Yoruba in Kano no Igbo in kano and other Nigerians that registered there and in Lagos as well. U just hear region u just drawn conclusion sey na tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Ezmans: 11:22am On Aug 09, 2023
tbarrister:
Later they will claim the North is not more populated. Most illiterates here don't even care about NIN yet see numbers
since you where born have population of the north impacted any positive thing in your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Thomasankara(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2023
[/color]so na fake all these while day female plenty pass male for NaijaπŸ€”[color=#770077]
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by MrBONE2(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2023
cheesy
Candidlady:
sad

Sit at home with not allow South East figure increase more than that

Ekpa doings

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by lapintoz: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Do you understand the concept of 'Work in Progress' or that is too complex for you to comprehend.
jackpot:
Agbadorians: FreestuffsNG, seunmsg

CBN Dollar Rate was N440 in June and Black market rate was N750.

You said Emefiele was the problem and Tinubu removed him and replaced him with an Engineer as acting CBN Governor. Tinubu now decided to float the Naira saying it will make the 1USD come down to around N600 and it will become available to buy from banks.

Now, we last heard 1USD is going for N900. Even Master Cards ATM issued by Nigerian banks still don't function overseas.

What is happening?
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Thomasankara(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2023
[/color]you ought to know they don't marry their age mates but catch on the younger ones,since human procreate, there can be never shortage of ladies na[color=#770077]
inoki247:
Lol some people will still come online and cry and tell us how NiN manipulated the figures...

Once things don't go dere way this are the type of comment you start seeing.....

With this figure now so Male plenty pass Female where people wey dey marry 5 wife come dey go pack dere own female shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by okeysoninv: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2023
Una sure say NIGERIA population reach 100M
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by MrBONE2(m): 11:31am On Aug 09, 2023
inoki247:

With this figure now so Male plenty pass Female where people wey dey marry 5 wife come dey go pack dere own female shocked shocked shocked

Their own SiSis were all restricted to Da other room grin

grin

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Is that stuff ever useful again? From national id to voters card? Then to BVN and now NIN...
I wonder wat they will come up with this time around!

1 Like

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by sonofElElyon: 11:34am On Aug 09, 2023
No news. These are the most populated states in Nigeria

Use my invitation code to mine ice token on ice network for free. Use this link to download the app and follow the simple prompts

ice.io/@iyanuchristian

after you download the app, iyanuchristian is invitation code.
Main net is slated for October 2024 when you can swap ice token for fiat or stable coins on exchanges
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by EstoyBien: 11:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by tbarrister(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2023
Ezmans:
since you where born have population of the north impacted any positive thing in your life?

Stupid question from a stupid person. Is your father feeding me or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Country's Frustration - Chimamanda Adichie On Fuel Subsidy (NYT Article) / AAC Will Win 2019 Elections – Sowore / Nigerians Pay N400 Billion Bribes Annually – ICPC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.