Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN (7247 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria / Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Tomek09(m): 4:58am On Aug 10, 2023
success1smyn:

Go back and read the OP again. The 22million is registration for 2022 alone and not total enrolled.

Go to NIM-C website and see for yourself.

Check this below and if according to you 40% of Nigerians have NIN then Nigeria's population is true as projected to be around 200million.
Do you know what is 200M ??
Do you know a capacity filled up stadium is not always more than 1500 or 2000 persons. Guy, forget talk, these figures were just inflated to achieve a purpose. Nigeria's population is not up to 20M if care is not taken.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Tomek09(m): 5:02am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice job by NIM-C. Numbers don't have emotions wink

This data, just like other clean biometric data from JAMB, INEC, Internet usage, Google satelite images that show large expanse of unoccupied natural agrarian land in Igboland despite still having the least land mass among the geopolitical zones of about the size of Oyo state in SW and less than Niger state land mass etc, the SE is always having an abysmallly least number of population yet has an 'oversized' smallest land mass as proven by satelite images of the SE .

This clean biometric data is unlike the huge number they post for SE in the past when we use manual method of population data collection, which suggests that they have been inflating their population and the excess resources alloted based on the inflated population has always been misappropriated by a corrupt political elite.

This data further supports the fact that there are just three majority tribes in Nigeria; Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

This data is very credible and I will love NIM-C to keep up the great job. Check my signature for free stuffs!

If you have your facts, petition NIM-C, even though I know you are not correct and just want to disparage Indians.

What's the population of Fulanis in the North alone let alone across Nigeria??
You always make mess of this forum by projecting as a tribal platform.
So the population that registered NIN in Lagos, Kano and Kaduna are only Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani only??
No other tribes residing in these States registered there.
I thought you are literate enough to reason properly.
What's the population of ur tribe Yoruba to Igbo currently in 2023.
Guy, you always talk pointlessly without iota of discernment. Tueh
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by kayusely70(m): 5:07am On Aug 10, 2023
The NIMC website has been down since over four weeks now, thus denying those who want to register the opportunity. I hope this would soon be rectified.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by success1smyn(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Tomek09:

Do you know what is 200M ??
Do you know a capacity filled up stadium is not always more than 1500 or 2000 persons. Guy, forget talk, these figures were just inflated to achieve a purpose. Nigeria's population is not up to 20M if care is not taken.

Ok, I can't argue with you. I don't engage in this kind of argument because it's obvious you have made up your mind already. But always research things well. The reason why you people keep arguing is because you don't go out or you don't do research very well. Do your research with open mind and not with a closed mind a d you will get a good result
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by agabusta: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wisereborn:
Nigeria is too complicated and corrupt to trust any data/information coming from it

Our leaders are too selfish to say or stand by the truth!!!

You people are too dogmatic. Once an info is released, no matter what, you people find it hard to believe otherwise even in the face of superior evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Idoma Make Mistake By Not Joining The Igalas For A Separete State/ / Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report / Dickson Warns PDP Leaders Over Unauthorised Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.