Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN (7248 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria / Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by dreamxhaser: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2023
tbarrister:
Later they will claim the North is not more populated. Most illiterates here don't even care about NIN yet see numbers

Na igbos dey always talk that, and I dey always laff when dey make such claims.

Once an igbo man visit katsina metropolis, they will claim the North isn't populated not knowing that more than 70% of the northern population live in rural areas.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Nfora: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2023
Are we really up to 200m in Nigeria?

How did 200m come about?
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by tbarrister(m): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Na igbos dey always talk that, and I dey always laff when dey make such claims.

Once an igbo man visit katsina metropolis, they will claim the North isn't populated not knowing that more than 70% of the northern population live in rural areas.

Yes lol they expect to see a densely populated region. Kano has 44 local govts. Kogi which is not even the largest northern state is bigger than the whole 5 southeastern states combined. Don't take my words for it, google their land size yourself and the core northern states are larger than kogi state in land size .
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Basic123: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
MEEVEET:
Nigeria trie population is about to sure

Because 40% of Nigerians minimum have NIN

I said Nigeria can't be more than 100 million I still stand on that
I agree with you!
That 200million is overbloated!
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Basic123: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Iamgrey5:
This mirrors the result of last election.

I seriously doubt the population of Nigeria is more than 90 million people.

Atleast 60% of everyone with a phone has a NIN

Honestly, I still wonder why we will be 200million and NIGER will just he 24 million... NIGER that is 50% hausa,are NIGER hausa not giving birth to many children like their Nigeria brothers?
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Basic123: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Phoen1X:
Truly,numbers dont lie,as many of those registered in kano and kaduna are immigrants from mali and niger desperate for citizenship, while half of those in lagos are igbos.
Yen yen ...lagos Igbo are just 25% of Lagos population!
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by BJanta: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice job by NIM-C. Numbers don't have emotion wink

This data, just like other clean biometric data from JAMB, INEC, Internet usage, Google satelite images that show large expanse of unoccupied natural agrarian land in Igboland despite still having the least land mass among the geopolitical zones of about the size of Oyo state in SW and less than Niger state land mass etc, the SE is always having an abysmallly least number of population yet 'oversized' small land mass as proven by satelite images of the SE .

This clean biometric data is unlike the huge number they post in the past when we use manual method of population data collection, which suggests that they have been inflating their population and the excess resources alloted based on the inflated population has always been misappropriated by a corrupt political elite.

This data further supports the fact that there are just three majority tribes in Nigeria; Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

This data is very credible and I will love NIM-C to keep up the great job. Check my signature for free stuffs!

If you have your facts, petition NIM-C, even though I know you are not correct and just want to disparage Indians.

How are you sure that even all the registrations in the Southeast are not by Cameroonianians ? Because the entire Southeast has been overtaken by the Cameroonians ,and every Iboman knows all this.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Ezmans: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
tbarrister:

Stupid question from a stupid person. Is your father feeding me or not
hunger striking idiot
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by SSFeedsNigeria: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
tbarrister:
Later they will claim the North is not more populated. Most illiterates here don't even care about NIN yet see numbers

Dead weight numbers! Very useless and worthless numbers!!

Numbers that are only useful for election rigging!!!

JAMB
WAEC
GDP
Sports
Music
Movie
Diaspora remittances
SME's
Etc. You will not see a single Northern state doing well in any of the productive sectors I listed above yet you have the guts to brag with dead weight population that doesn't offer Nigeria anything except backwardness and underdevelopment.

Spits!

1 Like

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by samdaisi: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
NIN in Lagos state is a means of exploiting poor people, they will ask you to pay for everything including the form you will fill and lamination just to make sure that you have exploited.
Again, have they resumed work? For over two months we have been shuttling their office for D O B modifications but no result despite the fact that we have paid 15, 450 we have asked to pay
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by pandax: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Phoen1X: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Basic123:

Yen yen ...lagos Igbo are just 25% of Lagos population!
And what is 25% of lagos population,..mr yen yen.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by FreeStuffsNG: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
pandax:

Please publish registrations by state of origins, let me check something
Smh. The data you request for is available if you diligently want to check. I have done so for JAMB and shockingly realized that only 20% of candidates from South East are outside the 5 South East Igbo states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Calitoscassius(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Believe this lie at your own risks, No data in Naigeria is correct, they just makes figures up as they go along grin grin
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Unperturbedpota: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. The data you request for is available if you diligently want to check. I have done so for JAMB and shockingly realized that only 20% of candidates from South East are outside the 5 South East Igbo states.

@pandax ignore this pathological liar . This old fooll has done nothing . This useles failure lies through his teeth everytime.

Ask this idiot to publish the data onlin and share you the Google drive link. He is a liar . This idot just attacks tribes . That's how he was saying my state (Edo) can't afford to build 100km for transmission.

This bastard was raised by red media propaganda machine of buzz words and fake data.

@FreeStuffsNG is nothing but a liar and fraud. If not for seuns rules I will post his photo and data here for all to see the old liar he is

1 Like

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by pandax: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

If you are good in mathematics, that 20% is equivalent to the 6th State for the SE

Again I repeat, please publish NIN stats by the state of origin here if you have the data, let me check something.

I expect the same agency to make it official and not you, except if you are the agency invloved
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Menclothing: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Truth be told Kano is the most populated state by birth
Lagos by migration
North west followed by south west

Every data signify this

Everyone using sIM and bank has done NIN it means Nigeria is not upto 150m our population is exaggerated

1 Like

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by FreeStuffsNG: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
pandax:

If you are good in mathematics, that 20% is equivalent to the 6th State for the SE

Again I repeat, please publish NIN stats by the state of origin here if you have the data, let me check something.

I expect the same agency to make it official and not you, except if you are the agency invloved
It is obviously a waste of time engaging you. Never mind again.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by ArewaNorth: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://businessday.ng/news/article/kano-lagos-kaduna-recorded-highest-registrations-issuance-of-nin/
All statistics and indices are showing where the larger demography of our population falls, from NIN registration to Number of internet users and voter registration and voter turn outs....
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by chemicalwasiu(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
MEEVEET:

Oga do you read at all?
The 22 million is just for 2022 new registration. I registered in 2014
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by MEEVEET: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
chemicalwasiu:

Oga do you read at all?
2022 is when 70% registered oga
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by success1smyn(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
MEEVEET:

Go back and read the OP again. The 22million is registration for 2022 alone and not total enrolled.

Go to NIM-C website and see for yourself.

Check this below and if according to you 40% of Nigerians have NIN then Nigeria's population is true as projected to be around 200million.

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by success1smyn(m): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2023
chemicalwasiu:

Oga do you read at all?
Yeah, me too got mine in 2014
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Abufo: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by SSFeedsNigeria: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Basic123:

Honestly, I still wonder why we will be 200million and NIGER will just he 24 million... NIGER that is 50% hausa,are NIGER hausa not giving birth to many children like their Nigeria brothers?

Your problem is lack of quality education. Otherwise, you will understand that Niger is in arid region, largely desert and sahel Savannah. Such regions always have very sparse population because they historically lack the resources to grow enough food and available water to sustain huge population. Unlike rain forest and other less arid regions that have enough vegetation/resources to support huge population.

Even the seeming huge Hausa population in Northern Nigeria is a recent phenomenon whereby their politicians kept encouraging mass procreation so they can win elections and also allocate more resources.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by nairalanda1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kaduna has a high concentration of federal establishments.

Not surprised.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by ubanett(m): 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
even the ones registered in the north are mostly easterners doing business in the North.
wetin concern Aboki with NIN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by LastProphet: 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
70% of those registered in Kano are from Niger Republic. Nigeria is hopeless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by leviaka: 3:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Very funny statistics, all over the world Forrest regions are more populated than desert regions , that is why you have few populations in Libya, Mali, Mauritania, niger, etc but in Nigeria reverse is the case because of oil money, till we start telling ourselves the truth nothing will work in this country, the northern part of Nigeria has a large number of foreigners , Lagos has a large number of non indigenes, let all statistics be on state by state basis, in Lagos publish each NIN registrations on state by state basis , don’t count Igbo registered NIN to Yoruba’s in Lagos, all this propaganda from NBS dominated by a particular tribe has no scientific value, Nigeria is a country of contradictions we inflate population to benefit our tribes till we start practicing true federalism which the Yoruba’s and northerners are afraid off nothing will work in this country these two parasitic regions has done a whole lot of damage to this country socially, economically, and politically.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Tomek09(m): 4:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Ezmans:
you have move from nin issue to attack igbos, you are a very lazy useless human being
I don't know Freestuffs rift or problem with SouthEast. He always write derogatory remarks about Igboland which is very bad. That guy has a very serious mental problem.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Tomek09(m): 4:53am On Aug 10, 2023
okeysoninv:
Una sure say NIGERIA population reach 100M
E fit no reach 20M sef. Forget all this inflated figures.
Re: Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN by Tomek09(m): 4:54am On Aug 10, 2023
sonofElElyon:
No news. These are the most populated states in Nigeria

Use my invitation code to mine ice token on ice network for free. Use this link to download the app and follow the simple prompts

ice.io/@iyanuchristian

after you download the app, iyanuchristian is invitation code.
Main net is slated for October 2024 when you can swap ice token for fiat or stable coins on exchanges
Kaduna is not populated than Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Soludo Makes 12 Million Naira A Year / Buhari May Present 2017 Budget December 1 / Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.