Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government (16865 Views)

Enugu Government Bans Unauthorised Use Of Vehicles With Tinted Glasses / Permit Ban: Cars With Factory-Fitted Tinted Glasses Exempted - IGP / How Has The Ban On Tinted Glasses Affected You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Daniego(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
That man is trying seriously to take 042 to many years backwards. His mates have hit the groud running but here he is with anti people's policies.
All eyes on judiciary.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by UchenaEmmanuel5: 5:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Gfg

Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Alchemy528: 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by bluefilm: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fear of UGM is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by enuguyouth: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
A governor who lacks the will of the people is someone who holds a position of leadership but fails to genuinely represent and prioritize the interests, needs, and aspirations of the citizens they are meant to serve.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by complexstuffs(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
highchief1:
once u buy car u go know.no need to tell u

Stop acting DUMB

I have several cars. One of my cars is tinted
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by complexstuffs(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
bonnyhope:

To shield sunlight and to hide yourself

Nothing more

adexbols:
It is a form of cover to prevent people from knowing who is in the vehicle and avoid unnecessary harassment

lanre316:

To hide your contraband goods and kidnapped victims from police.

Those protesting the ban have skeletons in their cupboard

A tinted car can be used against the owner

A military man was kidnapped with his own car from his residence in the barracks and the kidnapers just drove out with him tied up in the car because the soldiers at the gate couldn't see inside the car. They just assumed it was their oga driving out
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by oyeb15: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
If u ever use a tinted vehicle, u won't like to drive a clear glass car. It's safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Ate247(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Alchemy528:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/enugu-residents-react-to-ban-on-tinted-glasses-by-state-government/
my problem with tinted class are with people who can't even use the side mirrors on a clear glass, putting tinted.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by fineboynl(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
The task force is only there to make money for themselves. It's the normal corrupt practice. I can tell you that 75% of vehicle in Enugu is tinted.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Halo22: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
That Prof. that doesn't understand that leadership is more about liasing with the people will certainly lead the Governor in trouble even as his case of certificate forgery and electoral malpractice are simultaneously in court.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Tomek09(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Make Dem ban all Ipob people from driving cars
Make we first ban ewedu and gbegiri eaters.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by highchief1: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
complexstuffs:

Stop acting DUMB

I have several cars. One of my cars is tinted
y did u tint that one?Abi u Dey find out mouth
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Tomek09(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
Daniego:
That man is trying seriously to take 042 to many years backwards. His mates have hit the groud running but here he is with anti people's policies.
All eyes on judiciary.
Peter Mbah is wasting his time. He is yet to work.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Eecho(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Who ban your destiny πŸ˜‚
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Eecho(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Does your train of thought have a caboose?
Again , who chop your destiny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by twinjake: 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
My only challenge is the part where they say factory fitted tint should be replaced. Most SUV and spaced wagon have factory fitted tinted glass that do not have after market ones that are purely transparent. Where do you expect them to get a replacement that are not tinted. Again, a law like this is supposed to come from the National level. What do you do to vehicles traveling through the state to another state. The law is dead on arrival!
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Pootle: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
i hate tinted classes too what are you hiding, i only see it as a means to conceal evil cool
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Konjiboii: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Obviously the ban is temporary to flush out miscreants from the state, anyone against this ban is a sus.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by rtdCivilservant: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
I want to place a curse on all scammers (using WildChild00 as a point of contact to other scammers ) especially here on nairaland, it shall never be well with them, they shall die a miserable death, vultures shall feed on their dead bodies, misery shall forever locate them. Woe betide all scammers.
WildChild00
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Goalnaldo(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tinted glass is purely for crimes and collecting head and knacks. Nothing good from it.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by complexstuffs(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
highchief1:
y did u tint that one?Abi u Dey find out mouth

Have ever heard of factory tinted?

What most people like don't know is that tinted cars can still be used against the owners.

A military man was kidnapped with his own car from his residence in the barracks and the kidnapers just drove out with him tied up in the car because the soldiers at the gate couldn't see inside the car. They just assumed it was their oga driving out.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Juanmike(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Lol, coming from someone who haven't priced a bicycle in his life.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Blue3k(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
complexstuffs:
Can anyone tell me the advantages of having a tinted glass car?

It's keeps your car cooler by blocking out the sun.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by naijaking1: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
complexstuffs:
Can anyone tell me the advantages of having a tinted glass car?

Harmful UV rays from the sun not only make your car hotter, but have been linked to cancer of the skin. That's why the US government for example recommends reducing these rays with some form of tinting. Especially if you drive in the tropical hot weather, it is better to have a reduction of UV ray exposure. Factory installed tinting of vehicles is not only good for your health, but can reduce need for air conditioner use. Unfortunately, everything gets misused in Nigeria. And the government is now simply creating more ways for policemen to extort you of money.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by highchief1: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
complexstuffs:

Have ever heard of factory tinted?

What most people like don't know is that tinted cars can still be used against the owners.

A military man was kidnapped with his own car from his residence in the barracks and the kidnapers just drove out with him tied up in the car because the soldiers at the gate couldn't see inside the car. They just assumed it was their oga driving out.
lol that one deep.the kidnappers take risk o.u r right it comes with it’s bad sides too.
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by Tomek09(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Wicked somebody..

You wan make we languish like Ipob people during biabia war.
Lol
Re: Enugu Residents React To Ban On Tinted Glasses By State Government by complexstuffs(m): 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
naijaking1:

Harmful UV rays from the sun not only make your car hotter, but have been linked to cancer of the skin. That's why the US government for example recommends reducing these rays with some form of tinting. Especially if you drive in the tropical hot weather, it is better to have a reduction of UV ray exposure. Factory installed tinting of vehicles is not only good for your health, but can reduce need for air conditioner use. Unfortunately, everything gets misused in Nigeria. And the government is now simply creating more ways for policemen to extort you of money.

Blue3k:

It's keeps your car cooler by blocking out the sun.

Thanks guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Most Important Things To Do When Your Car Brakes Fail / What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? / Infiniti FX35 Vs Toyota 4runner For A Lagos-Enugu Trip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.