Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1400 Views)

Hope No Problem Cause I Had S*x With A Girl In My Dream Last Night? / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Incognito21: 3:22pm On Aug 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: by Miravik900(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Increase what you smoke

6 Likes

Re: by Incognito21: 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: by immortalcrown(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: by Clairvoyancy: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
So what do you want us to do now?
Re: by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
so what you are saying is that:" if you knew that this child would bring more blessings into your life, you would have kept that UNWANTED child abi?!?!?"

2 Likes

Re: by Offpointng: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
You're suffering for being a murderer. nothing more
Re: by Eyinju112(f): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
This one Dey on collos. Him eye go soon clear

3 Likes

Re: by Bluezy13(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
This boy again.
Re: by GodWrites: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Lol. Yahoo boy who went being broke after a major pick. It's a common story. It has nothing to do with the child. It's easy to think that life will always be soft when you are picking, until you are left with no target.

1 Like

Re: by Incognito21: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
GodWrites:
Lol. Yahoo boy who went being broke after a major pick. It's a common story. It has nothing to do with the child. It's easy to think that life will always be soft when you are picking, until you are left with no target.

No bro I have serious investments now, just regretting my decision

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
How did you move from feeling proud to be a father to terminating your bundle of joy?

3 Likes

Re: by dkidd: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: by OgaTheTop2: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Incognito21:
So when I knew about the pregnancy I was happy cause the money is there, I recently opened a shop of 2mill which she was my manager, i didn’t have enough money at hand but trusting my client might deliver keeps me going, my client suddenly was so interested in talking with me, wanting to do investment, normally a client that can’t release personal details to me then but he do send money, I run a carting job out of play play, told my client about it, knowing fully well he won’t release personal details, to my greatest surprise he did, carting job went successfully, then iPhone 12pro max, 6 pieces, I was the first person in Nigeria to get hold of that phone cause Apple hasn’t release this phone yet, I was with that phone 2weeks before bob risky started making noise of being the first to own the phone, I bought a car, Toyota Avalon, this time I was proud of becoming a dad, I was showering my babe with love and material things, I knew I i didn’t deserve this, it was the incoming baby bringing in blessings 😭, on top of it, my client sent me 6k ontop of it, I went and took advice from someone, and terminated that baby 😭, I had no reason to, I didn’t want to marry my girlfriend not compatible, that was why, do you know after the abortion nothing was coming forth, not after intensive praying and asking for forgiveness. I regret it, true about what they say children are gift from God..
...and you were laughing hysterically during your traumatic regret, abi?
Re: by Miravik900(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
GodWrites:

Bro I thought you had mental issues?
Re: by 22o62021: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
Your only regret is that clients are no more paying

If they are still paying, you wouldn't have regretted it.
Re: by GodWrites: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
Miravik900:

Bro I thought you had mental issues?

I do. I am a mad person. If you know what I know, you will understand. Even my therapist ran away.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Friend With Benefits / If You Truly Want To Make Money Online The Easy Way; Do These! / Some Male Secondary School Teachers Sexually Abused Their Male Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.