Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy (35531 Views)

I Quit Being A Nice Guy / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Wallteck: 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
For been naive, nice and kind. I have being a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour.

I just wish people can understand. This world we live people are just too ruthless. The moment they see a weak guy they will start using and riding him anyhow. If I decide to change my ways I swear I will be so Wicked to the extent I won't have love for humanity.

Right now, I don't make friends too much because I know my weakness. I just want to be a lonely and marry a lady who understands me. People are just too Wicked.

Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked.

262 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by superCleanworks(m): 12:10am On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:
For been naive, nice and kind. Have been a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour. I just wish people can understand. This world we live people are just too ruthless. The moment they see a weak guy they will start using and riding him anyhow. If I decide to change my ways I swear I will be so Wicked to the extent I won't have love for humanity. Right now, I don't make friends too much because I know my weakness. I just want to be a lonely and marry a lady who understand me. People are just too Wicked. Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked

very funny guy grin but let me tell you some truths
1. Never expect anybody to understand. nobody expects your explanation or cares about your situation either. stand for yourself.

2. it is natural law, if you act like food you will get eaten. Even your best friend will eat you if he smells your weakness.

3. even that your gentle wife you pray to marry will eat you up if you keep acting like spaghetti.

It is hard to be strong but you must always choose that option.

450 Likes 41 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by underpinna: 4:24am On Mar 01, 2022
I understand what you're going through. It's a big problem when you are considerate. No body reason your mata for this world if you dey dol.
But I bet you no fit be tough guy. E too bad.
You see that your wife wey you dey pray make she understand you, she go understand you look but her mind and heart go dey love those tough niggas. Shai e too bad.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Nasri100(m): 7:54am On Mar 01, 2022
The two people above already explained everything.

The wife you think will be your saving grace will exploit you to your grave.

Better be careful

155 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by luwiizy(m): 8:00am On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:
For been naive, nice and kind. Have been a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour. I just wish people can understand. This world we live people are just too ruthless. The moment they see a weak guy they will start using and riding him anyhow. If I decide to change my ways I swear I will be so Wicked to the extent I won't have love for humanity. Right now, I don't make friends too much because I know my weakness. I just want to be a lonely and marry a lady who understand me. People are just too Wicked. Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked

Spend sometime to watch NatGeo wild.
You will understand life to some extent.

Life don't give a Bleep.

It just the harsh reality we find ourselves in and
You just have to realize one thing.

Only make sacrifice for people you ain't expecting anything in return...
If not you will be disappointed.

Reserve your love and kindness for yourself
Because you will need it the most.
Life ain't balance.
You create your own balance.

184 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by LordIsaac(m): 8:45am On Mar 01, 2022
Don't think a woman will be more understanding, be careful; lest they make you turn suicidal. Just know that you are unique and wonderful in your own right. Don't try to be like anyone else. God will deliver you from the evil in this world

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Eben91: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2022
Just love yourself

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Gadafii: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2022
They like don't nice guys, they use them

Being nice doesn't mean you shouldn't apply your senses, if you are going to be nice to anyone, put yourself first and see if that person would do same for you.

Be very selfish about the things that bring you happiness, better make them call me stingy and wicked than make them call me mumu, zombie because of my niceness.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Xtianah09: 10:18am On Mar 01, 2022
Blow some ☘️ my brother man. your eye go clear, ur orientation will SIMP-ly change and ur mumu go do

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by ABCthings: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2022
Lolzzz.....there shall be no mercy for the weak.
Why should a full grown ass man be weak?... undecided

Gift Your Love Ones A Cool Cartoon Potrait Today
WhatsApp Me Now 09076082818

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Weafsg11: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Too late to complain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by KingEverest: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
grin
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by tillaman(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmmm
Shiiit happens breh, when things don’t go your just man up and handle your shiiit you are not alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Tovard(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Make you set boundaries to whatever dealings you will be having from now on.

Speak less and act more!

Don't give a Bleep to what people will say about you.

Cut ✂️ off unnecessarily friendship and acquaintance

Have confidence in yourself and don't be scared to fail

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Abilistic(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Be confident in who you are.
You aren't one in a million kind of person.

� Be strong, but not rude.
� Be kind, but not weak.
� Be bold, but don't bully.
� Be humble, but not shy.
�‍� Be proud, but not arrogant.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Nice guys are for SIMPS! You need to become a tough red piller like us.

Be selfie, Be alpha person, no send no poo, don't be needy, don't be available all the time. Make her know she's not the only one, but show her love. Use the exact words on her don't paraphrase. Fvck is fvck, kiss is kiss. Smooch is smooch, don't do parental guidance. Don't be slow to say what you want. With these and many more your bad boy/redpiller life is loading. Dress neat remember you come first.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Basheer22: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Fear is better than respect

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Dankovich1: 10:54am On Mar 01, 2022
Being way to nice does not worth it. I used to be on your shoes OP, but now I have learnt to put myself first above any other thing.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Passionate888: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Me too

1 Like

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by potbelly(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Cc ubunja...
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by MrMcJay(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
The Prince of Peace is also the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

The person who preached in the Temple came back to the Temple another day and used whips to flog hell out of the moneychangers.

E get why.

Discipline and boundaries are important in relationships.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by JayCynic(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
OP I feel your pain as I was once like you. The sad thing is that many males of this generation have been socialized by this very feministic and gynocentric society to think that being nice, soft, empathetic and considerate is the appropriate way to live.

But that's not true bro, the world is a jungle, a battlefield and not a playground.

The first thing you need to do as a man to survive in this jungle is to be confident in yourself and your abilities, eliminate fear and timidity in every form, care less about people's opinions and more on your beliefs.

Next thing is to focus very largely on yourself. People will say you're being egotistic and self-conceited but it doesn't matter, if you look at the world, people admire more egotistic folks than selfless people. People love CR7's personality more than Messi's for a reason.
So this is a vital step bro, focus on yourself, capitalize on people to achieve your personal goals, care less about people and more about yourself. Be more of a polite human in your relationships than a nice person, society has blurred the lines between these two.

Final thing is to work extra hard to make money for yourself, do all the work it takes to get to your goals. Workout and improve your physical appearance too. Forget about women they are not important.

I suggest you read books like 48 laws of Power, Art of Seduction, Mastery and most importantly 12 Rules For Life by Jordan Peterson. I tell people I'm 20 years old and they don't believe me, 12 Rules For Life is like a life hack, trust me bro.

You can also check out some of the Machiavellian tactics on Nairaland here.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Mko123(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Ok oo
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
People no deh like nice guy..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by DropsMic(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2022
Nice guys always end up with sluts and damaged girls

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by CAPITALBEE: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Your problem is naivety... You can be kind and nice but don't be naive.

I repeat don't be naive!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by Bounceboune7: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
A
Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by kingthreat(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Guy learn to be tough. As for a woman that understands you, you better be careful. Don't show your weakness in her presence. Be a redpiller. Else the same way you were bullied, your feelings will be bullied too.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by cocolacec(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:
For been naive, nice and kind. I have being a victim of bully because I can't defend myself. Have lose a lot of respect. I wish God can recreate me to be a tough guy. Have been call fool for my behaviour.

I just wish people can understand. This world we live people are just too ruthless. The moment they see a weak guy they will start using and riding him anyhow. If I decide to change my ways I swear I will be so Wicked to the extent I won't have love for humanity.

Right now, I don't make friends too much because I know my weakness. I just want to be a lonely and marry a lady who understands me. People are just too Wicked.

Respect to those tough guys out there. I will make sure all my child not suffer the same faith I suffer. People are just too wicked.
You dont have to be wicked,try avoid the toxic people you surround yourself with.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by SenecaTheYonger: 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
Wallteck:

Please can you give an example of how people are riding you?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy by mespusinglez(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2022
AM NOT NICE BECAUSE I DON'T SEE ANY REASON TO BE cheesy

NO ONE FVCK WITH ME
THAT'S ONE SOME DO CALL ME EMOTIONLESS, COZ I CAN BE SO MEAN WHEN I WANNA BE...I AM CAPABLE OF REALLY ANYTHING grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.