Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,949 members, 7,838,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice (47186 Views)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite / Why I Banned My Ministers From Marrying Extra Wives - Mohamed Bazoum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
JDJDjD:

Na only una mumu Yoruba go carry una cross.
Hausa done warn una say a fight against the Niger is a fight against them
U guys should remember u are orphans in the South and you gat no love. If u ended up creating another enemy with the North as u did with the rest of the South because of stupid Tinubu, they what await ur region will be unimaginable
Empty talk as usual. The only wailing from both north and south are the Igbos or you think we can’t see that. You people are the ones with enemies not Yorubas. Hold your own nuts.
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by JDJDjD: 5:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Like I always said..... I disagree with you on many things because you can be quite manipulative but on this issue I agree..... Despite I disagree with you I never wish this country destruction..... But lots of negative people are just hell bent on its destruction.... That they go as far as supporting this coup leaders...... They don't know jihadist have taken northern to central mali and have also taken northern to eastern Burkina Faso.......

The same will happen to Niger and we can't afford such at our doorstep..... Even Russia knows this, thus the reason why the arms supply to those nations have dropped....... China know there's no trade in west Africa or Sahel without Nigeria..... Thus the reason they haven't involved themselves......

How the haters of Nigeria don't see this is amazing..... We hate our politics but never a destruction of the country...
Who are the real haters of Nigeria
Those supporting criminals and drug pusher to lead because of tribe or those that want a better country by voting the right people?
U can't love Nigeria and support Tinubu to lead us.
This unpatriotic citizens calling themselves patriot throw all caution to the wind to support a convicted drug pusher because of of tribal bigotry. They even float a slogan, Yoruba Ronu, meaning for them it's Yoruba first before any other things
Time will expose alot
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
JDJDjD:

Who are the real haters of Nigeria
Those supporting criminals and drug pusher to lead because of tribe or those that want a better country by voting the right people?
U can't love Nigeria and support Tinubu to lead us.
This unpatriotic citizens calling themselves patriot throw all caution to the wind to support a convicted drug pusher because of of tribal bigotry. They even float of slogan of Yoruba Ronu, meaning foe them it's Yoruba first before any other things
Time will expose alot
The same way you tried to put a 3rd class idiot called Peter obi as president. In Yoruba states obi won one state and atiku one state but no one but obi won in the east. You people are the enemy of Nigeria and that’s that. I’m done with your narcissistic delusions. Always projecting your bs on Yorubas. Yoruba are not equal to your wre tched tribe
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by JDJDjD: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Empty talk as usual. The only wailing from both north and south are the Igbos or you think we can’t see that. You people are the ones with enemies not Yorubas. Hold your own nuts.
As usual everybody is igbo to them🤣🤣 empty barrels.
Tagging everyone against u as igbo is already creating enemies for yourself
U guys should just wait. What u did to our GEJ u think we will forget.
We are just waiting for the right time to strike. It's just a matter of time
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The coupists are under tremendous pressure. They have not gotten him to resign amidst rumour of counter coup and punishing potent sanctions by Ecowas. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Niger needs Nigeria. They can NEVER do without Nigeria. That coup Leader knows there is nowhere to go than to do the wish of Nigeria.

The moment you see the same people who supported Mr Obi , Mr Kanu etc supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well

Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by asanausana91: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
The idiot is lucky to even have rice. There are millions of people in that country that cannot afford rice.
Keep the idiot for 3 days without food he will resign shap shap.
The coup plotters are too dumb I swear.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by engrchykae(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
festacman:
grin

These coupists are naive. Holding the overthrown president is bringing pressure onto yourselves. Chase him out of the country on exile. Turn around and accuse of corruption and human right abuse. Charge him to court in absentia. Let him rant far way from Niger that he is still the president while you enjoy little breathing space.
it's better they keep him .
He has contacts and can run things if left free

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
JDJDjD:

As usual everybody is igbo to them🤣🤣 empty barrels.
Tagging everyone against u as igbo is already creating enemies for yourself
U guys should just wait. What u did to our GEJ u think we will forget.
We are just waiting for the right time to strike. It's just a matter of time
Who was the one who started the tribalism in this discussion? It was you. But as usual you cowardly deflect when it comes back to you because in your brain everyone should accept your opinion as truth
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by JDJDjD: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Naijaboy18:

The same way you tried to put a 3rd class idiot called Peter obi as president. In Yoruba states obi won one state and atiku one state but no one but obi won in the east. You people are the enemy of Nigeria and that’s that. I’m done with your narcissistic delusions. Always projecting your bs on Yorubas. Yoruba are not equal to your wre tched tribe
But drug pushers and people with mental problem can rule u🤣🤣🤣
From dapo abiodu of Ogun to Sanwo olu of Lagos
All convicted drug pushers
From Tinubu to femi Gbaja all convicted criminals and cocaine sniffers
What a region
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
JDJDjD:

But drug pushers and people with mental problem can rule u🤣🤣🤣
From dapo abiodu of Ogun to Sanwo olu of Lagos
All convicted drug pushers
From Tinubu to femi Gbaja all convicted criminals and cocaine sniffers
What a region
Blah blah blah 3rd class Nigerian talking. Stop coming to our land then and go stay in your Dubai east
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by brightleave(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Too bad. A Democratically elected president. Why can't they wait for the next election to vote him out if they did not like him. Coup is just backward shit.

All Niger republic people will now suffer raised to the power of 100 due to sanctions, and the coupist and their family will only be the one enjoying (atleast for now) grin

Abacha stove still fresh on my mind grin
or better-still impeach am
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by HRMK: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
i think he should thank his stars for still been alive!is the so called dry rice not meant for human consuption?ok its for the poor masses?that will show him that no condition is permanent!
i still dont know why all the people were jubilating on his ouster!TELL US WHY!!
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by JDJDjD: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Blah blah blah 3rd class Nigerian talking.
Our oil is what is feeding the whole nation 🤣🤣
The new generation coming up from SS will make sure our oil remain with us
Parasitic regions forming ontop
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2023
JDJDjD:

Our oil is what is feeding the whole nation 🤣🤣
The new generation coming up from SS will make sure our oil remain with us
Parasitic regions forming ontop
Look up who’s running all the oil companies in SS. You’ll see how far behind you all are. Continue listening to Biafra anarchists. You’ll stay behind
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Pwettylinda(f): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
No champion forever.

Thiefnubuu should take note
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Procashtips(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
BigBashiru:

"The Western European is a savage in need of native American and African civilization."-Unknown author.

Fact!
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Gandrova: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
BigRocky:
That's exactly same food the poor Masses he has impoverished for years eat too..

Enjoy ur meal Biko

As for the no electricity you complain o,na inec president of Nigeria disconnect am : grin.

The druggie do act before he thinks.
An average Igbo man has no single Sense @ all.
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by JDJDjD: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Look up who’s running all the oil companies in SS. You’ll see how far behind you all are. Continue listening to Biafra anarchists. You’ll stay behind
The same biafra anarchist gave us maximum support in 2015 when u guys decided to act as Judas as u always do to support a Buhari that destroyed the country completely and 8yrs after, u supported a convicted drug pusher to continue the destruction of Nigeria because of tribal bigotry
U guys even joined the North to call GEJ igbo in 2015 because the igbos gave us maximum support and now u think you can use propaganda and lies to separate us from them and win us to ur side🤣🤣🤣
That debt of 2015 will be repaid someday. We have not started
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by omooba969(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
GOFRONT:
Dry rice and pasta?? A whole former President??

Let them get him a good cook or we can as well delegate our very own cook Madam @ahnie to go make some delicacy for him.

Hahahaha 😂🤣😂 that one go finish Bassoum with fizzy drinks and oily food, the guy go get diabetes within 4 days....lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
JDJDjD:

The same biafra anarchist gave us maximum support in 2015 when u guys decided to act as Judas as u always do to support a Buhari that destroyed the country completely and 8yrs after, u supported a convicted drug pusher to continue the destruction of Nigeria because of tribal bigotry
U guys even joined the North to call GEJ igbo in 2015 because the igbos gave us maximum support and now u think you can use propaganda and lies to separate us from them and win us to ur side🤣🤣🤣
That debt of 2015 will be repaid someday. We have not started
God you’re such a cringe low iq individual. Is buhari from the Yoruba tribe? No so you sound dumb as hell. There’s no we it’s only just you who are low iq. This is my last response to you
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by kulekaa(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The coupists are under tremendous pressure. They have not gotten him to resign amidst rumour of counter coup and punishing potent sanctions by Ecowas. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Niger needs Nigeria. They can NEVER do without Nigeria. That coup Leader knows there is nowhere to go than to do the wish of Nigeria.

The moment you see the same people who supported Mr Peter Obi , Mr Nnamdi Kanu etc supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well
e no go better for u 💯 👌 🤣🤣
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by omooba969(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Too bad. A Democratically elected president. Why can't they wait for the next election to vote him out if they did not like him. Coup is just backward shit.

All Niger republic people will now suffer raised to the power of 100 due to sanctions, and the coupist and their family will only be the one enjoying (atleast for now) grin

Abacha stove still fresh on my mind grin

While military coup is not the way to go, they can call a snap election to kick Bazoum govt out of office and vote in a credible candidate. They don't have to wait till he finishes his term in office.

This is the system Nigerians are supposed to adopt rather than wait till the corrupt govt exhausts its term in office.
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

The moment you see the same people who supported Mr Peter Obi , Mr Nnamdi Kanu etc supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well

Don't mind them .......

Just like they ( Peter Obi's supporters, supported Buhari's 8 years of agony Government and he was a failure ......

Those people are very insane and useless to this Government of fressstuff.....

Abeg, hope you have received your alert for a token for the holidays?
Senate President has received his own
President , the same....
Even my self .....am shopping in Ogbomosho now.....

Am shopping freestuff bro.... cheers!!!!!
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Longinyamapucci(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
kosiebe:

Speak for yourself Mr man

Are part of the better south or from western Dahomey.
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Calitoscassius(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You are very stupeed, you are really really stupeeed! grin you are more stupeed than stupeed it self.

This is one of the inadequate stupeed people normal people are supposes to share space with in their country. grin.
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by donmik: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nigerian Nigeria Islamic aegis supports the coup o.
You 're afraid cos your president's is insecure na
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Calitoscassius(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Don't mind them .......

Just like they ( Peter Obi's supporters, supported Buhari's 8 years of agony Government and he was a failure ......

Those people are very insane and useless to this Government of fressstuff.....

Abeg, hope you have received your alert for a token for the holidays?
Senate President has received his own
President , the same....
Even my self .....am shopping in Ogbomosho now.....

Am shopping freestuff bro.... cheers!!!!!
I like the sacarsm grin cheesy grin grin clearly he has received his alert,i have recieved mine too. I am shopping at Alaba market right now.
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by godofuck231: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2023
So he's been surviving on medication abi, if he's sick why not retire, em never chi chun shi, dry tuwo na luxury now self wait for dry albasa
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by JDJDjD: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
Naijaboy18:

God you’re such a cringe low iq individual. Is buhari from the Yoruba tribe? No so you sound dumb as hell. There’s no we it’s only just you who are low iq. This is my last response to you
Comprehension is ur big problem
Have a nice day
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by johnaruson(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
I don't support military coup neither do i support corrupt Democratic government.
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by ehissi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

True, Niger needs Nigeria. But you forget something, as bad as they may need Nigeria, they didnt need Nigeria's support to pull off a coup.

All they needed was Russia.

Tell me, If you were a military dictator, about to stir up some trouble back home, whose support will give you more confidence, Nigeria or Russia?

They cut off Niger's electricity, but the upstream flow of River Niger flows through Niger. A gentlemanly agreement between Niger and Nigeria makes it necessary for Nigeria to continue to offer Niger electricity and in exchange Niger doesnt build a dam. All Niger need is support from Russia to build a dam and some of Nigeria's Major dams will be immediately useless, dams such as Kainji Dam built in 1968, Jebba Dam built in 1985 and Shiroro Dam built in 1990..

Also, there is a $13bn pipeline in the works that link Nigeria to Europe through Niger that will supply gas to Europe, if Niger decides to blow it up nko? What can tinubu do?

Lets not forget that the shortest flight path from lagos to London is via the GMT line which runs directly through NIger's airspace, so the current closure of Niger's air border's means flights to london from lagos go add money, as airlines will have to go and turn around Niger.

So we also need Niger as much as we think they need us................

Only a fool fights a battle they cannot win against a nation whose cooperation guarantees their survival.

Even USA with all their sanctions against russia, still collect their steady supply of uranium from russia with Niger as backup. Their sanctions no reach that side.................Let wisdom and diplomacy lead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Sanctions On Russia 2022 (LIVE UPDATES) / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads / The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.