Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,761 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice (47264 Views)

Gabon: Ousted President, Bongo Under House Arrest, Son Charged For Treason / Niger Military To Prosecute Mohamed Bazoum For ‘High Treason’ As Sanctions Bite / Why I Banned My Ministers From Marrying Extra Wives - Mohamed Bazoum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Calitoscassius(m): 9:39am On Aug 10, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Nawaoh.....hmmm

..I will give it a thorough thought like how the terrorists in Kaduna is trying to give it now

But this una Government knows all the past criminals , even the one you made Senate President has a case with the anticraft agency....Yet you all welcomed him...

Even una National Party Chairman was caught counting dollars the other time.....

Nawaoh ....more crimes to una elbow abeg....

I will think about that option.....what are friend for my brother...?
Please think about it. As you can see na only corrupt criminal full our government, the more crminal the better

We are even considering going to war with our closest neighbor Niger, unbehalf of France. Maybe France will give us more loans to share amongst ourselves, as if we are not going to need Niger one day.

We want to go to war even though many of our citizens are languishing and starving in IDP camps in the north, boko haramites are still around kidnapping and killing our citizens and when we finally goes to war with Niger guess what? There will be more displaced Niger'rien refugees and more terrorists flooding into our country as if we don't have enough displaced people and terrorists of our own already. Nice blabalu government eh? grin we use our corrupt media to lie to Naigerians on how well our government is doing, they will believe us as long as we add tribalism, religion and ethnic hatreds to it and then they will start fighting and hating themselves while we watch,laugh at them and share our loots
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by KingMiles007: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sanusi Meets With Niger Coup Leaders

Following the refusal of the Niger military junta to hand over power, Alhaji Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the 14th Emir of Kano, yesterday met with the coup leaders in Niamey, the country’s capital.

Alhaji Sanusi, a former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, successfully met the military leadership after the junta aborted a meeting with representatives of the African Union, AU, ECOWAS, and a top US diplomat.

“We have spoken to the head of state, the new strongman, General Abdourahamane Tchiani, and will deliver a message to Nigeria’s President, Bola Tinubu,’’ said Sanusi, adding that he is not an emissary of the government.

See what Sanusi said about the meeting here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Please think about it. As you can see na only corrupt criminal full our government, the more crminal the better

We are even considering going to war with our closest neighbor Niger, unbehalf of France. Maybe France will give us more loans to share amongst ourselves, as if we are not going to need Niger one day.

We want to go to war even though many of our citizens are languishing and starving in IDP camps in the north, boko haramites are still around kidnapping and killing our citizens and when we finally goes to war with Niger guess what? There will be more displaced Niger'rien refugees and more terrorists flooding into our country as if we don't have enough displaced people and terrorists of our own already. Nice blabalu government eh? grin we use our corrupt media to lie to Naigerians on how well our government is doing, they will believe us as long as we add tribalism, religion and ethnic hatreds to it and then they will start fighting and hating themselves while we watch,laugh at them and share our loots

Chooooiiii....with these very few but strong points of yours, ......na japa remain for me abeg...

Thought I can adapt to this una Government....

Abeg how much is VISA to Ghana ......make I dey shift small small ....
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by Calitoscassius(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Chooooiiii....with these very few but strong points of yours, ......na japa remain for me abeg...

Thought I can adapt to this una Government....

Abeg how much is VISA to Ghana ......make I dey shift small small ....
Come on man! Be partriortic, stay in Naigeria, Naigeria will be great again, as long as Tifnubu is selected again by corrupt Eye NEC. For another 4 years.
Re: Mohamed Bazoum, Niger’s Ousted President Reduced To Eating Dry Rice by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Come on man! Be partriortic, stay in Naigeria, Naigeria will be great again, as long as Tifnubu is selected again by corrupt Eye NEC. For another 4 years.

Hahhahahaahahaaha......kaaaaaii

I can't be in the same league of those that believe in Tinibu abeg ....

Let me be unpatriotic, let Naigeria remain scattered abeg.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II In 1953 (throwback) / Adolf Hitler’s ‘Suicide Note’ To Be Sold At Auction For N32 Million / Israeli Tanks Surround 3 Gaza Hospitals (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.