Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock (44426 Views)

Wike, El-Rufai, Ugwuanyi, Abiodun Bag 2022 Leadership Newspaper Awards / Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by tayo4ng(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rufai the religious bigot, I pray they won't confirm u

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by erai30(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Instead of this drug baron to focus on how to build the country, he will just be meeting with irrelevant people up and down. Is this how he wants to go and fight Niger at the same time provide fuel for the country? grin CLUELESS AND USELESS SETS OF PEOPLE
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Abifarin16: 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2023
Abeg make some people chop break fast.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Themanleshey: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
Hell Rufai the terrorist

Wike the drunkard

Na that Hell rufai i get issue with , he’s a performer no doubt but we can’t just ignore his extremist behaviors. He’s too dangerous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by BigRocky: 3:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
Slaves go begin defend them now

Just watch
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by daygee12: 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
Hell Rufai the terrorist

Wike the drunkard

As e pain them e dey sweet us
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Menclothing: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
This life just be happy

Patronize us and pay on delivery
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Antoeni(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
2 Demons
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by highchief1: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Stanislause94:
Wike the traitor
if wike is a traitor,what is Okowa,tambuwal and Obaseki

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Tomek09(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
Nonsense.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2023
I like the way they gave El Rufai a tough time for him to feel remorse for his poor security atitude in his state but I'm sure las las they will confirmed him.

I want the trio of Wike, El Rufai and Keyamo in the minister portfolio then if possible Fayose as chairman of any committee or any other post that is good. I want all real men with hard balls not those who will be pleading with obidient time to plead to obidient have passed the country can't be on stand-still because of them, now its either they move on or quit this country by force by fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by oyeb15: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
No satisfaction for devil's children. Imagine ruling rivers state, an oil rich state for good eight years and he smiling like cooked yam upon being giving a ministerial appointment.
The other clown what to die because he's not yet confirmed after eight years governorship.
Where are all d billions they stole?
These people are on a project to run Nigeria down by all means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Timatayo1: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
These people are the problems of nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by eteba(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hell rufai, is an Islamic terrorist.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by RecessionistPMB: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
I thought the midget said he isn't interested in ministerial position.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by slowice(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Meetings of personal interest but na poor people dey hail them. grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by oyeb15: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
These people cannot survive without political office and as long as they remain in power Nigeria will be shouldering their problems and curses.
How will d country move forward with these evil men whose hands are stained with blood of the innocent.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by jrusky(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
I like the way they gave El Rufai a tough time for him to feel remorse for his poor security atitude in his state but I'm sure las las they will confirmed him.

I want the trio of Wike, El Rufai and Keyamo in the minister portfolio then if possible Fayose as chairman of any committee or any other post that is good. I want all real men with hard balls not those who will be pleading with obidient time to plead to obidient have passed the country can't be on stand-still because of them, now its either they move on or quit this country by force by fire....
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Memphitz357: 4:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
A hypocritical snitch and a murderous bitch!
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Ezmans: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Archive4all:
Strategists
ebola token government
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Easyosafo: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Satan meeting Satan.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Dittodat: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
Hell Rufai the terrorist

Wike the drunkard

You must think that everyone is a terrorist like that religious fanatical IPOB cannibal Obi and Nadiot Coward Cownu.
Monday will soon be here again. Wait for instructions from your IPOB cannibal midge leader in Finland.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by DeShineShine(m): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Some evil men do not want Mal. Nasir El-Rufai to be cleared because they know that if the man should be given Power & Energy Ministry portfolio, most of these wicked saboteurs will definitely leave Nigeria. I am convinced the man will definitely be a Minister at the end.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Yankee101: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
Rerun
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by BigRocky: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Themanleshey post=124994186]

He betrayed your pay rents ? [/quote

Even though you guys are orphan's, people that still have parents are not the reason for your parents death.

Stop insulting people's parents because of politicians that has looted your future.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Exmilitant(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tinubu has got to cultivate those two if he is to succeed as president.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by leisuretym: 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
iampeterben:

Sources:
https://dailytrust.com/just-in-tinubu-meets-with-wike-el-rufai-at-aso-rock/

We don’t want El Rufai in any delicate position
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Khastro(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Only head slamming mohammadian terrorists will love elrufai
I think he meant FCT Minister
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
Hell Rufai the terrorist

Wike the drunkard

They both took after Nnamdi Kanu and Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Ladyclara002(f): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
See them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate / Buhari Begins Total Probe Of Jonathan’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.