Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock (44427 Views)

Wike, El-Rufai, Ugwuanyi, Abiodun Bag 2022 Leadership Newspaper Awards / Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by yeshuasfootstep(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Head bowed in shame.
Same way every Pharaoh must bow to nature.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Jsucre(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
Stanislause94:
Wike the traitor
and tailor
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by kenchop: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
IS THIS NEWS?! THE COUNTRY IS NOSE DIVING THOSE ONES ARE GALLIVANTING IN THE VILLA.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by chipet67(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
Can I write to Tinubu?
Applying to be a minister?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by aklid(m): 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
They’ll definitely confirm him
It’s just being done to make the grieving guys feel a lil bit better 😂😂
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by gameova(m): 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Bunch of criminals
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Duru009(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wike don dey form Jagaban ....

Nawaooo
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Donedeal1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
This career politicians
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2023
Hope all this his meetings with all this old politicians will reap gains for the common man o...
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by deeva2: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Stanislause94:
Wike the traitor

The way Obi betrayed PDP/Atiku and decamped to LP..
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Focus001: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Elrufai will be confirm soon. Mark my words.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by ozo13(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
melonsgroup:
According to reno
make una rest for this Reno wahala
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Omookunnimi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Futurecrypto1:
Just see our ministers. People that failed woefully as governors. Ministerial positions are given as reward not based on competence. The more you spend,the more likely you will get a position. Now they will ensure they get their money back and make large profits. This country is finished.
Imagine senators we voted for making fun of us. They earn huge wages and are given holiday packages while they tell us to endure. Food which should be the cheapest thing anyone can afford is now a luxury,yet this demons still feed large and now use food as weapon against the poor.
The most painful thing is that people will still vote them come 2027. It is well.
Please if you have 1k to spare help a brother,God bless you.

Cry cry baby. Maybe you don't know these men very well. Both of them performed perfectly well as a minister and governor. Research very well about them. If they associate with your preferred candidate, you would probably not have spew out this rubbish here.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by ozo13(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Futurecrypto1:
Just see our ministers. People that failed woefully as governors. Ministerial positions are given as reward not based on competence. The more you spend,the more likely you will get a position. Now they will ensure they get their money back and make large profits. This country is finished.
Imagine senators we voted for making fun of us. They earn huge wages and are given holiday packages while they tell us to endure. Food which should be the cheapest thing anyone can afford is now a luxury,yet this demons still feed large and now use food as weapon against the poor.
The most painful thing is that people will still vote them come 2027. It is well.
Please if you have 1k to spare help a brother,God bless you.
I haven't been to Rivers but from unbiased information I have seen online, Wike performed well as a governor.Likewise El Rufai, I was in kaduna in 2021, 2022 .From Barnawa which Is kaduna south down to ABU which is kaduna north, I saw alot of infrastructural projects both the completed and those ones that were ongoing , so u tick that box for elrufai as well.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by GENES11S: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
Hell Rufai the terrorist

Wike the drunkard

Clairvoyancy the wailer grin grin grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by thaoriginator: 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
El Rufai the Hell Raiser grin

Wike the Wicked of the Wickedest grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Cantonese: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2023
Stanislause94:
Wike the traitor

How is he a traitor? Can you explain please?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Slurity(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2023
Stanislause94:
Wike the traitor
He is a traitor like how? Who did he betray? Because he refuse to support another northern candidate or because he choose not to be foolish like you. A wise man should know that Tinubu is the best candidate to support in that election due to the political calculations at that time.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Babastrong(m): 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
[quote author=Shinjawestern post=124994188]
Only head slamming mohammadian terrorists will love elrufai[and a boy who was bred with hatred must hate everybody including the prophet im papa never seen.]
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Sleekfingers: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Stanislause94:
Wike the traitor

Who did he betray?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by mutumina007: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2023
Niger Republic: A Word Of Caution To The Dogs Of War" ~ Femi Fani-kayode https://www.nairaland.com/7796326/niger-republic-word-caution-dogs
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by MRMRMR: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2023
melonsgroup:
According to reno
Why are u weeping more than the bereaved?
Reno that tweeted this has moved on & is now batified. You are the one now weeping about. Sorry o, pele

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by onuman: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
PDP politicians now the bedrock of APC - El Rufai and Nyesom Wike are most shameless politicians; are
politicians without political conviction. Drifters looking for a straw to clutch on.
They are like dog that eats its vomit.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Connectionmi: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is wonderful
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by nedekid: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
You mean El rufai is this short. I though wike was short, to see him look like a giant next to wike.
Amazing.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by WorldRichest: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
Hell Rufai the terrorist

Wike the drunkard

The two of them are Igbos' nightmare
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by seunodediranivy: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2023
Shinjawestern:
Elrufai the head slamming mohammadian terrorist..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

what about good people of South East?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by ruggedtimi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wike na don....Even El rufai needs him to speak with the president.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Pwettylinda(f): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2023
Now I know Thiefnubuu has low IQ

Appointment Elrufai is a sign of low IQ or Parkinsonism undecided
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by HRMK: 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS ELRUFAI OF A MAN COULD NOT BE TRUSTED!I WONDER WHY TINUBU WANTS HIM IN HIS CABINET!NOBODY GOES TO BED WITH FIRE OR SNAKE ON HIS ROOF!TINUBU NEEDS TO BE CAUTIOUS ANYWAY!!
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by tesppidd: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
El Rufai, once Rotimi Amaechi's right hand pal now rolling with Wike..

shocked shocked shocked
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Hotwest: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
See how these small men before have become so powerful

Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yola This Night / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate / Buhari Begins Total Probe Of Jonathan’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.