Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock (44431 Views)

Wike, El-Rufai, Ugwuanyi, Abiodun Bag 2022 Leadership Newspaper Awards / Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by article1: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Clairvoyancy:
Hell Rufai the terrorist

Wike the drunkard
... And Jagaban the sniffer grin
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Stanislause94: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
Slurity:
He is a traitor like how? Who did he betray? Because he refuse to support another northern candidate or because he choose not to be foolish like you. A wise man should know that Tinubu is the best candidate to support in that election due to the political calculations at that time.
you can spew your word without calling me “foolish”. Calling me that shows how shallow minded, gullible, tribalistic and myopic you are.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by cowtail: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Archive4all:
CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING GUIDE

Download Binance or Bybit from playstore or iOS and let me teach you how to trade crypto safely. You can start with any amount and grow it up to 5 times within a week. Imagine earning in Dollars every minute.
Stop complaining about govt and simply end poverty. If you aquire the right skills, you would maximize profits and avoid losses. My practical course would expose you to that and you be added to my group for live trading signals. As for newbies, below are part of what you would directly from me:
1. How to Trade Cryptocurrency (Simplified to benefit beginners)
2. Crypto trading success blueprint
3.How to manage risks and emotion properly.
4.How to set stop loss so that if market reverse, you won't loose. (This is where many do fail)
5.How to position and stay focus while trading.
6. Best Crypto tips.
7. Where to get right signals and even how to technically get it yourself.
The course is on a Promo of N5,000.
Get it now and thank me later.
8. How to buy or sell crypto, how to exchange crypto to Naira all within 15 minutes.
9. Technical analysis to help you understand trade
10. Best Airdrop where you can get it free Crypto
you train people so they can earn dollars every minute yet you will still charge interested persons 5k for the training. Haba. What happened to contentment? The dollars earning never do you? Na wah ooh
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by godwon01(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Wike seru bawon Oko Atiku.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by AG84: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
President Tinubu is about to pick one between Judah Iscariot and Pilate. I don't know which is better?
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by splendournoni: 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2023
The yoruba people supporting Tinubu are the real enemies of this country...

Let's pray revolution don't start soon in Nigeria because naija is at that point now
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by Ceejay94: 5:06am On Aug 10, 2023
Themanleshey:

He betrayed your pay rents ?
You are an idiot
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by KingMiles007: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Peter Obi's Former Campaign DG Begs Senate To Confirm El-Rufai As Tinubu's Minister

Following the Nigerian Senate's refusal to confirm the nomination of the immediate past governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai, and two other nominees, a chieftain of the Labour Party, LP, and a former campaign DG to Mr Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe, has asked the Red Chamber to reconsider its decision.

According to the LP chieftain, the Senate may insist on an undertaking from the former governor before his confirmation that, while in office as minister, he will refrain from making any comments or remarks on religion rather than dropping El-Rufai.

He made this plea to the Senators via his official Twitter handle on Wednesday.

See Doyin Okupe's tweets about El-Rufai here 👉 https://apps.apple.com/us/app/scooper-news-news-around-you/id1644044109
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by juman(m): 4:11am On Aug 11, 2023
As we read:
Wike, in charge of police affair.
Elrufai, in charge of internal affair.
Re: President Tinubu Meets With Wike, El-Rufai In Aso Rock by juman(m): 4:14am On Aug 11, 2023
splendournoni:
The yoruba people supporting Tinubu are the real enemies of this country...

Let's pray revolution don't start soon in Nigeria because naija is at that point now

Nigerians across board are supporting jagaban.
Only the judas are not supporting him.
The fake jews of nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Begins Total Probe Of Jonathan’s Govt / Duoye Diri: Pastor Adeboye Told Me I Would Recover My Mandate / Tinubu Returns To Delta, To Meet Tompolo, Other Ex-Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.