Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (339 Views)

Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation With Girls Of Nowadays ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by LexNuel(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: . by ideamonster: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
okay. good for you

1 Like

Re: . by MrsTwrite(f): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
Make money, na dem go rush you.
Re: . by Berrityga: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
So what will you say about rich men that their wives cheat on them. The simple truth is that no woman in this world can be satisfied. Love your life on your rules and be happy.
Re: . by LexNuel(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:
So what will you say about rich men that their wives cheat on them. The simple truth is that no woman in this world can be satisfied. Love your life on your rules and be happy.

That's why I said at the end that I know that money is not everything ooo... but it sure makes things easy .
Re: . by LexNuel(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Make money, na dem go rush you.

The rushing eh.. You need correct discipline oo, if not you go loose guard..lol
That's why sometimes I feel for these musicians and rich guys...I don't even have up to a quarter of what they have sef.. I just dey imagine how their rushing go dey..lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Is A Public Property. Nature Made It That Way. / Tallest Flag In Nigeria,nairalander Drone Video Travel. / Economy Class Sucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.