Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. (1416 Views)

Ladies What's Your Turn Off In A Guy? Guys Learn. / The Female Gender Is Heartless , Look At This Picture / Guys Learn To Be Blunt With Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Godoverevery: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2022
So guys as a man utd fan's I was really sad about green wood case so i did the a lil bit of research to know what really happened.
Even tho greenwood assaulted this lady which is a crime he didn't rape her.
The record she posted after hearing carefully she actually set him up.....she was gathering up evidence to nail him because she knew is very likely they weren't going to end up together.

She dated him for a long time before the fame and when the relationship crumble and he is seeing another lady...... she felt betrayed (entitled mentality) and she released all the evidence to destroy him.
Greenwood was a young boy with big fame.....he was very naive not to understand that women are the same be it young or old.

A woman will borrow you 10k to add to a business of 1m and when you hit big she goes about telling everyone how she made you successful in life......the lady felt she made Greenwood successful so he had no right to leave her.

Guys this a pure case of revenge......this things happened years ago
Why didn't she go report him when it happened??

We men need to be very careful....in as much domestic violence is a no no .....we must know some women will actually provoke you to hit them so they can record it and use it against you in the future.(FFk wife did same)

Greenwood mess up big time for not using his head and he will pay for it.

Guys stay away from ladies with entitlement mentality, always be on guard, never trust any woman completely.

Compare the number of men, women have destroyed and compare the number of women,men have destroyed......do the maths so you can understand that gender is all about Revenge.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Nbotee(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2022
No man should hit a woman for any reasons whatsoever even though we know say their mouth fit make u think otherwise
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Bmaster(m): 8:13am On Feb 03, 2022
@bros op,you're a real niggarr(in slawormir's voice)

We are doing our best to stay outta frustrated opposite gender,and I believe with prayer and supplications we will overcome everything setback coming from daughters of Jezebel.

They now resort to blackmail,every little thing they'll start claiming victim.

Since they're out to play a victim's card on young niggars,they will forever remain a victim while brothers jumps and pass.
I heart with greenwood,brother stay strong,only a small time you'll be vindicated.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by uthlaw: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Nbotee:
No man should hit a woman for any reasons whatsoever even though we know say their mouth fit make u think otherwise
you see one of this SIMP still supporting the lady....I don't why you SIMP are just to foolish!

5 Likes

Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2022
lipsrsealed
Greenwood is a mad man undecided.
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Sonnobax15:
I'm a mad man undecided.
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Boogyman557: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool I feel ur CAPRISUN..

WTF MAN
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2022
Nbotee:
No woman should hit a MAN, wemen always seek powerful men,when seeing "godwood" was about to leave her gold digging ass,she decided to lay the accusation on him..........= Lesson Always be careful when relating with the Candidlady gender....
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I feel ur heavenly brew

WTF MAN
thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Boogyman557: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2022
Popjoan:
thanks
Holly Gram cool dis OGA again..

u no de go work...

Na morning b dis NAA...

WTF MAN
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Halimaatz(f): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2022
sad
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool dis OGA again..

u no de go work...

Na morning b dis NAA...

WTF MAN
I'm schooling,not working sir lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Boogyman557: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2022
Popjoan:
I'm schooling,not working sir lipsrsealed
Holly Gram cool

OKAY...

U no de morning lecture?

WTF MAN
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

OKAY...

U no de morning lecture?

WTF MAN
I do,but not always.
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2022
List of Great Men who fell through the hands of these Devilish creatures.
Adam
Joseph
One warrior like that have forgotten his name, he was pinned to death while asleep by a woman
Holofernes and invading general of Nebuchadnezzar ( was beheaded by a woman)
FFK grin
Greenwood grin
That evil queen that ask for the head of the baptizer have forgotten his name .
Solomon
Markkar the lion of the Arabian sea ,his uncle's wife gave the Portuguese his info which later led to his kill..
Jeff bezoz, elon musk would never surpass him in wealth if not for his wife ..
In short fear women.
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Dizzyyish: 10:38am On Feb 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Danielkelly: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2022
Nbotee:
But you will hit a fellow man abi, you self you reason the good adive when you think say you just give. make woman dey use ur type do Yeye.
WOMEN are emotionally AGGRESIVE and if your warm water them go boil you dry, if your ice they will cool their steam.

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by odinson1(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Nbotee:

People like you are the reasons Abusive women still exists

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Boogyman557: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Popjoan:
I do,but not always.
Holly Gram cool

which cause u de study?

WTF MAN
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Bigpapi: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nbotee:

I no know the kind women wey dey burn una self mumu..........

As CHIDINMA kill usifo ataga e sweet abi..bastard

1 Like

Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Bigpapi: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Popjoan post=109912858][/quote]

Hahahahaha
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Truvelisback(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nbotee:
If a woman slaps u, won't u hit her?
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

which cause u de study?

WTF MAN
Information Security WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by bluefilm: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Godoverevery:
So guys as a man utd fan's I was really sad about green wood case so i did the a lil bit of research to know what really happened.
The record she posted after hearing carefully she actually set him up.....she was gathering up evidence to nail him because she knew is very likely they weren't going to end up together.

She dated him for a long time before the fame and when the relationship crumble and he is seeing another lady...... she felt betrayed (entitled mentality) and she released all the evidence to destroy him.
Greenwood was a young boy with big fame.....he was very naive not to understand that women are the same be it young or old.

A woman will borrow you 10k to add to a business of 1m and when you hit big she goes about telling everyone how she made you successful in life......the lady felt she made Greenwood successful so he had no right to leave her.

We men need to be very careful....in as much domestic violence is a no no .....we must know some women will actually provoke you to hit them so they can record it and use it against you in the future.(FFk wife did same)

Guys stay away from ladies with entitlement mentality, always be on guard, never trust any woman completely.

Compare the number of men, women have destroyed and compare the number of women,men have destroyed......do the maths so you can understand that gender is all about Revenge.

Women are so evil.

Anybody dealing with a woman should be vigilant at all times
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Boogyman557: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
Popjoan:
Information Security WTF MAN
Holly Gram cool I never hear dat 1 b4 ooo

BUT STILL on STILL

real matterz..

WTF MAN
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by ghostboy: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Una just dey use this Greenwood situation preach since all these days

Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I never hear dat 1 b4 ooo

BUT STILL on STILL

real matterz..

WTF MAN
yes bruv,but why "WTF MAN" always
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Boogyman557: 3:37am On Feb 04, 2022
Popjoan:
yes bruv,but why "WTF MAN" always
Holly Gram cool

MY G.. me self no UNDERSTAND ooo

I just like am...

WTF MAN
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by Justice4Toto: 3:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Godoverevery:

Someone posted on here how his wife do record them whenever they have argument.
I think the guy should read this Greenwood.
I say to guys wise up. Any girl with entitlement mentality pls do away with her. The good thing here is that such attitude can't be hidden.
Don't let ToTo blind you
Re: Guys Learn From Greenwood.........that Gender Is About Revenge. by MufasaLion: 6:00am On Feb 04, 2022
grin grin grin

Whatever works for everybody!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Romantic Thing Anybody Has Ever Done For You? / Students Caught On Camera Doing Bl0w Job In Class During Schooling House / Why Is Marriage Not Taken Serious Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.