Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Happens When We Die? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When We Die? (659 Views)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:14am On Aug 10, 2023
Caveatemptor:
Your body grows weak from age or sickness and you die. That is the end. You become fertiliser for plant life. No heaven! No hell!

You wish! But we understand no need for you to die before your time
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Maynman:

What if you wake up when you die?

The evil has come again. Exactly what satan will say.

Wake up to where?

When she gets there she would face whatever is there to face.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:22am On Aug 10, 2023
confusedlady:

HERESY!!!
The passage is clear without any ambiguity. Stop this your blasphemy all over this section.

Hebrews 9.27 says

Don't mind the evil. It clearly says "unto men" but this evil always tries twisting God's Words.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ignoring the fact that the contents of that letter is clearly addressed to only those of Hebrew descent is what is heretical in this. undecided

D' evil. No different from Nairaland speaking to Nigerians yet the whole world can hear The Truth!
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:27am On Aug 10, 2023
confusedlady:

You take pleasure in preaching anarchy all over the place. I just pity any Christian that gets deceived by what you preach. So because the book is called HEBREWS, it means the message therein is addressed to only people of Hebrew descent?
Is that not heresy?

You mean any person or church goers. No Christian will ever listen to him. Christians know how to immediately identify evils.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I asked you a question which you should be able to answer directly please. undecided

Where in your Bible did the God of Israel who boldly proclaimed that Israel(the people) is His only inheritance in the lane of men equally state that Africans are also His people? Where did He declare Himself God of African or God of Nigeria(the people)? undecided

It makes no sense that your belief condemns Jesus Christ a heretic, yet you think It makes sense to hide behind the mentions of his same name. lipsrsealed

Every African Christian heard The Lord Say "the earth is mine and all souls are mine"

And the only advantage Israel has over us is simply because they are God's First Born. We are His second and one billionth born. And it is already known it is not only the first born that is a child, the 7th born too is a child of his father and the 11th born too.

That is why you are a herectic and an evil roaring and prawling lion seeking who you shall devour.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Maynman: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The evil has come again. Exactly what satan will say.

Wake up to where?

When she gets there she would face whatever is there to face.
When you dream where do you wake up to?
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Caveatemptor(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You wish! But we understand no need for you to die before your time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLaErMfgJ8Q
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Greatzeus(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2023
TheMadame:
Good day all members. I wonder what happens to human beings after death?
Is the judgment of God Almighty immediate? Do the dead depart to heaven or hell immediately or do the dead remain in the grave till an appointed date for judgment.
Please I would love response from more enlightened people.
Thanks in advance.
Your Spirit goes back to God
Your soul goes to heaven or hell depending on your works
Your body, a radio active remain is eating up by worms and decays until it turns to soil completely.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Greatzeus(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
confusedlady:
Read Hebrews 9.27.
The answer is there.
Wrong bible passage you sited. Since people have been dying since creation,have they been judged? Has white thrown judgment of God taking place? If no,then what happens to them before the day of judgment.Where are they now? That's what the Op is writing.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Greatzeus:

Your Spirit goes back to God
Your body, a radio active remain is eating up by worms and decays until it turns to soil completely.

Can you back the highlighted with the Bible?
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Emusan(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Can you back 1914 with the Bible? cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Happens When We Die? by Greatzeus(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I intentionally didn't because I know it's not necessary. Since you joined this forum you have been a proponent of no hell fire,as it's your right. All the members who have provided all the Bible scriptures to you all these years,what did they achieve? Did it change your mind? No.
Did I make the above statement to change anybody's mind? NO. I don't have time for you people's rubbish online banter,if you like say Jesus is your houseboy, I won't bash or reply you, because I don't give a f*CK .

1 Like

Re: What Happens When We Die? by Kobojunkie: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Greatzeus:
■ Your Spirit goes back to God
Wow.... this one watches too many occult shows. The body is radioactive and so will decay but somehow soul no dey radioactive? lipsrsealed
Re: What Happens When We Die? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Greatzeus:

I intentionally didn't because I know it's not necessary. Since you joined this forum you have been a proponent of no hell fire,as it's your right. All the members who have provided all the Bible scriptures to you all these years,what did they achieve? Did it change your mind? No.
Did I make the above statement to change anybody's mind? NO. I don't have time for you people's rubbish online banter,if you like say Jesus is your houseboy, I won't bash or reply you, because I don't give a f*CK .

Thanks!
So in a nutshell there is nowhere in the Bible that says souls will go to heaven or hell after death. But i have two Bible verse that talks about what happens to souls:

[1] Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. Ezekiel 18:4[/b] Old Testament

[2] And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Matthew 10:28[/b] New Testament

Both Ezekiel and Jesus Christ agreed that souls don't go to heaven rather souls follow the body into the grave at death.

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Michael547(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
TheMadame:
Is the judgment of God Almighty immediate? Do the dead depart to heaven or hell immediately or do the dead remain in the grave till an appointed date for judgment.
Thanks in advance.
You can contact me on whatsapp for a more comprehensive discussion on this matter and answers to any questions you may ask.....08167469103
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Emusan(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wow.... this one watches too many occult shows. The body is radioactive and so will decay but somehow soul no dey radioactive? lipsrsealed

What is the chemical composition of soul?
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Kobojunkie: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Emusan:
What is the chemical composition of soul?
You mean you don't even know this yet you already determined it non-radioactive and hence able to leave for this heaven you claim? undecided
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Emusan(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean you don't even know this yet you already determined it non-radioactive and hence able to leave for this heaven you claim? undecided

Since you think soul is radioactive, then you must have known its chemical composition.

Are Beings not living in heaven?
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
Emusan:
■ Since you think soul is radioactive, then you must have known its chemical composition.
■ Are Beings not living in heaven?
I think it is? I asked a question. Go back and read again. undecided

2. Are the beings in this heaven or yours human souls? undecided
Re: What Happens When We Die? by TheMadame(f): 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2023
Michael547:

You can contact me on whatsapp for a more comprehensive discussion on this matter and answers to any questions you may ask.....08167469103

Post whatever information you have on the board here.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dantedasz(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
TheMadame:
Thanks in advance.

Some authorities have suggested we might be in a simulation like a video game 🎮 being played by a game designer. We as humans are part of a vast game. When the creator of the game is tired he might delete any human from the game.
These authorities tend to believe there are different levels to this simulation game.
How you make your choices in the simulation influences the next level of the game.

You may want to read up about the computer simulation at this link below.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_hypothesis&ved=2ahUKEwiX0s24v9KAAxUmTkEAHXTADzkQmhN6BAgREAI&usg=AOvVaw0oRwEBBbEyhBISJoisAuHQ
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dantedasz:
Some authorities have suggested we might be in a simulation like a video game 🎮 being played by a game designer. We as humans are part of a vast game. When the creator of the game is tired he might delete any human from the game.
These authorities tend to believe there are different levels to this simulation game.
How you make your choices in the simulation influences the next level of the game.

This used to be a view I had back when I was a kid. You mean now people calling themselves authorities are now pushing it as plausible? lipsrsealed
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dantedasz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This used to be a view I had back when I was a kid. You mean now people calling themselves authorities are now pushing it as plausible? lipsrsealed

The link is there. Follow it. I don't believe in it. I am only stating that these theories of what happens after death exist. Just like beliefs in heaven and hell.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulation_hypothesis&ved=2ahUKEwiX0s24v9KAAxUmTkEAHXTADzkQmhN6BAgREAI&usg=AOvVaw0oRwEBBbEyhBISJoisAuHQ
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dantedasz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Maynman:

When you dream where do you wake up to?

I have nearly left to somewhereelse (died) from my dream and when I noticed it, i start trying to wake myself up.

And everytime this happens, i find my mouth open exactly how dead people look like and i noticed that i had stopped breathing.

I know that we all have experienced this thing even if people are afraid to say it.

Indeed death is a very very deep sleep as the bible Said!
Re: What Happens When We Die? by TheMadame(f): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dantedasz:

Read up your link and found it interesting but totally absurd that reality we live in is an illusion.
Re: What Happens When We Die? by Dantedasz(m): 6:55pm On Aug 11, 2023
TheMadame:

Read up your link and found it interesting but totally absurd that reality we live in is an illusion.

Not MY link,but Wikipedia and Guardian of London links. Below is what science is trying to do.

👇

Cryonics

Cryonics (from Greek κρύος 'kryos-' meaning 'icy cold') is the low-temperature preservation of animals and humans who cannot be sustained by contemporary medicine, with the hope that healing and resuscitation may be possible in the future.[83][84]

Cryopreservation of people or large animals is not reversible with current technology. The stated rationale for cryonics is that people who are considered dead by current legal or medical definitions may not necessarily be dead according to the more stringent information-theoretic definition of death.[44][85]

Some scientific literature is claimed to support the feasibility of cryonics.[86] Medical science and cryobiologists generally regard cryonics with skepticism.[87]
Re: What Happens When We Die? by TheMadame(f): 10:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dantedasz:

Not MY link,but Wikipedia and Guardian of London links. Below is what science is trying to do.

👇

Cryonics

Cryonics (from Greek κρύος 'kryos-' meaning 'icy cold') is the low-temperature preservation of animals and humans who cannot be sustained by contemporary medicine, with the hope that healing and resuscitation may be possible in the future.[83][84]

Cryopreservation of people or large animals is not reversible with current technology. The stated rationale for cryonics is that people who are considered dead by current legal or medical definitions may not necessarily be dead according to the more stringent information-theoretic definition of death.[44][85]

Some scientific literature is claimed to support the feasibility of cryonics.[86] Medical science and cryobiologists generally regard cryonics with skepticism.[87]

Okay.
Thanks .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Understand The Game Of Money, They Will Survive Tinubu govt - Pastor (vid) / Bible / Online Nigerian Bookstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.