Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? (3081 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
11th July, 2023 remains the day i will never forget in my entire life, the day fire razed down the entire building where my one room apartment was, leaving me with nothing than only the clothes I put on to my hustle. I don't know if this kind of thing has happened to somebody before in this way.

Something like this can make someone commit suicide especially when you are still trying to come up in life.

This happened in the Chamley Street, near white, Calabar, Cross River State. You can see the pictures as attached. My name is Umoh and I am one of the people that stayed in the building.

Not even another boxer was removed from the house as the fire finished everything.

Since then, with no savings to pay for another apartment immediately, I have been roaming the street, with no place to call my own, sleeping in dangerous places and wearing the same clothes. I neither have father, mother nor anybody to help me at a time like this.

And I don't know if it's ok to reveal my full identity here including live pictures in order to prove the genuineness of this post. If it's ok, I don't have any problem with that.

Since obviously I am in need of help, so I was thinking if there are any groups, organizations or individuals that can help at a time like this. That's why I'm making use of this forum which I believe there are many enlightened people here.

Dear nairalanders, please help a stranded brother. I have refused to give in to the temptation of suicide. Where can I get help at a time like this?

God bless you all.

Update:

I have added more pictures to this thread in the comment section as further proofs. Any other information you need, I'm ready and willing to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
More

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Please I need your contributions. The post is open for any form of verification. Even if it means me stripping to prove it.
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2023
Is there any government agency or organizations that can assist? Who knows any?
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by illicit(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Your church or mosque or temple

11 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by DevilishMan: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2023
Scam.
You went to take pics of an abandoned burnt building around you to fleece us abi.

1. Why aren't there any pictures of the building WHILE IT WAS BURNING? It takes hours for fire to leave this level of damage.

Nobody around took even one pic?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
DevilishMan:
Scam.
You went to look for pics of an abandoned burnt building to fleece us abi.

1. Why aren't there any pictures of the building WHILE IT WAS BURNING?

Nobody around took even one pic?

Please stop this. Everything is not scam. You can ask for anything as a prove but don't conclude this is a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by DevilishMan: 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2023
NiceUpper:

Please stop this. Everything is not scam. You can ask for anything as a prove but don't conclude this is a scam

Show us pictures of this building while it was on fire or shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
NiceUpper:
11th July, 2023 remains the day i will never forget in my entire life, the day fire razed down the entire building where my one room apartment was, leaving me with nothing than only the clothes I put on to my hustle. I don't know if this kind of thing has happened to somebody before in this way.

Something like this can make someone commit suicide especially when you are still trying to come up in life.

This happened in the White House Street, in Calabar, Cross River State. You can see the pictures as attached. My name is Umoh and I am one of the people that stayed in the building.

Not even another boxer was removed from the house as the fire finished everything.

Since then, with no savings to pay for another apartment immediately, I have been roaming the street, with no place to call my own, sleeping in dangerous places and wearing the same clothes. I neither have father, mother nor anybody to help me at a time like this.

And I don't know if it's ok to reveal my full identity here including live pictures in order to prove the genuineness of this post. If it's ok, I don't have any problem with that.

Since obviously I am in need of help, so I was thinking if there are any groups, organizations or individuals that can help at a time like this. That's why I'm making use of this forum which I believe there are many enlightened people here.

Dear nairalanders, please help a stranded brother. I have refused to give in to the temptation of suicide. Where can I get help at a time like this?

God bless you all.

all you people with your brand new NL profiles and your sob stories begging for handouts....we know your type. so you lost everything and suddenly decided to create a profile n NL and beg total strangers for handouts abi?!

here is what you should do instead: post your picture WHILE STANDNG in front of that house AND write down the exact address of where this house is located and the name/number of house owner too

11 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
illicit:
Your church or mosque or temple
Instead of purchasing insurance, people dey give away free money to churches, mosques and temples filling the pockets pockets their gods of men who will not benefit them when disaster strikes, na WA ooo. undecided
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by illicit(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Instead of purchasing insurance, people dey give away free money to churches, mosques and temples filling the pockets pockets their gods of men who will not benefit them when disaster strikes, na WA ooo. undecided

Too sad
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

all you people with your brand new NL profiles and your sob stories begging for handouts....we know your type. so you lost everything and suddenly decided to create a profile n NL and beg total strangers for handouts abi?!

here is what you should do instead: post your picture WHILE STANDNG in front of that house AND write down the exact address of where this house is located and the name/number of house owner too

I can do anything you want me to do and ready for anyone to come counter that I am lying.

Yes the account is new but there's no element of false in this post. I can post my real picture here and let anybody come and say I am lying. Anybody that knows that building would know me.
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
NiceUpper:
I can do anything you want me to do and ready for anyone to come counter that I am lying.

Yes the account is new but there's no element of false in this post. I can post my real picture here and let anybody come and say I am lying. Anybody that knows that building would know me.

again, go stand next to that house, let someone snap a picture of you by the house then WRITE DOWN THE FULL ADDRESS OF THAT PLACE and THE NAME AND NUMBER OF HOUSE OWNER.

9 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by Berrityga: 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
Tho I don’t believe one word you just said but I’ll drop a logical advice for others that might face such challenges in future. Clean all the rubbles and burnt remains in the room that belonged to you. Go and buy tapoline and mosquito net. Make a small shade in the room install the mosquito nets and sleep till God shows you mercy.

8 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by Ogundex(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

again, go stand next to that house, let someone snap a picture of you by the house then WRITE DOWN THE FULL ADDRESS OF THAT PLACE and THE NAME AND NUMBER OF HOUSE OWNER.

Fair deal.

The Ball in now on his court

1 Like

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

I will do that
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
Ogundex:

Fair deal.

The Ball in now on his court

I'm going to do that

4 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by boldx(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by BronzeTiger: 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2023
NiceUpper:

This happened in the White House Street, in Calabar, Cross River State. You can see the pictures as attached. My name is Umoh and I am one of the people that stayed in the building.

God bless you all.
You think all of us are stupid?

4 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by DontSuckToto: 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:
Tho I don’t believe one word you just said but I’ll drop a logical advice for others that might face such challenges in future. Clean all the rubbles and burnt remains in the room that belonged to you. Go and buy tapoline and mosquito net. Make a small shade in the room install the mosquito nets and sleep till God shows you mercy.

Talk as though you yourself can even attempt such not to talk of surviving it, especially in this rainy/cold weather, they'll remove you frozen dead the next day.

Op, if this is true, may you find the needed help.

But why be say fire no dey catch these politicians house?
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by BronzeTiger: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
House got burnt on the 11th but it's 28th you then thought of taking the picture. You opened a new moniker to beg instead of your normal one which would most probably have happened in the few days after the fire accident. I am 80% sure you downloaded those pictures from somewhere online to come and bobo us. Continue fooling yourself with your lies.

9 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by BronzeTiger: 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

Good one. And he should also show proof of payment of rent to the owner of the house.

1 Like

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by BronzeTiger: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2023
The way hunger is resetting many people's brains to formulate all these sob stories ehn, we have to be very careful.

6 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2023
boldx:
Why did you open a new moniker for this? It looks suspicious.

Yes it's a new account but the post might be nothing but true
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:
House got burnt on the 11th but it's 28th you then thought of taking the picture. You opened a new moniker to beg instead of your normal one which would most probably have happened in the few days after the fire accident. I am 80% sure you downloaded those pictures from somewhere online to come and bobo us. Continue fooling yourself with your lies.

Rest sir. Everything is not a scam. I will stand in front of that place tomorrow and snap pictures and post. You may not know the place and I am waiting for anybody who knows the building to say it's lie I was not staying there. Everything is not a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by NiceUpper: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:

And pray this kind of thing does not happen to you to see how traumatized it can be.
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
All these scamsters. Mscheew.

1 Like

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by Emmanuel30a: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You means the "renewed for seasons insurances and assurances...", that is of/that comes from&with GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...? "Gold and silver etc; I don't have...but in THE NAME of GOD and of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,ETC;...rise up and walk..."? As it was said by/of Peter and who...at/to whom...?... By and large/at large...
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2023
Berrityga:
OP, please try this advice here as you wait. undecided
Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by BronzeTiger: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2023
NiceUpper:

And pray this kind of thing does not happen to you to see how traumatized it can be.
Look at this guy trying to use emotional blackmail on me. "And pray this kind of thing doesn't happen to you to see how traumatized it can be. ". Oga until you prove to everyone here beyond reasonable doubt you are scam. Well you can fool everyone here but definitely not me.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Get Help In Nigeria After This Has Happened To Him? by BronzeTiger: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
All the times you used to think to come up with this crap would have been better utilized if you got your lazy ass up to go and work. Continue looking for free money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Is Confirmed Impotent / I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. / Happy Birthday To Special Treasure- Dyt!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.