Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic (69945 Views)

Top 10 Facts About Boris Johnson Uk’s New Prime Minister / Boris Johnson Is The New Prime Minister Of The United Kingdom / Israel Elects New Prime Minister Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Emu4life(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I see lots of Id*outs here.

As I speak there are reports by the military leaders of Niger Republic that the French have invaded their airspace and have released rebels(aka, terrorists) in the country. These demons in the west will not leave Africa alone.

Northern Muslims what is your problem? Why are you quiet about the happenings in Niger and Nigerian puppets aggression against these people of Niger?

Tinubu and the very short sighted Yoruba are plunging West Africa and even the whole of Africa in a mess just to prove "Jagaban" and so called "pepper the Igbos", what say you Northern Muslims?

I am a Christian from Southern Kaduna, this fight is neither cause of religion, tribe or politics, it is for the liberation of all Africa and the Black people from centuries and centuries of steady subjugation, slavery, colonialism, neocolonialism, mockery, oppression, racism, stealing, killings, sabotage and destructions of all Africa and Blacks.

Me nene matalan ku yan Arewa? Wawanchin Bai isa aka ba? Kun king jinin Nyamarai sosai Kun zama wawayu? (I can't write in Hausa much)

To the average Yoruba everything is tribalism and deep seated hate and jealousy , recklessness at the expense of their own good and freedom from Western hegemony. Awon 'we are eternal slaves and lovers of the west'.

We are watching!
Oga, the Northerners have made thier position clear. They don't support military action neither economic sanctions but diplomacy. Tinubu will not get Senate clearance for military intervention in Niger no matter the Rubber stamp Apkabio's lobbying.
The Northern Elites have cautioned Tinubu while the masses are watching. If Tinubu makes silly decisions that lead to refugee /socio-economic problems to the North as a result of invading Niger, he will have the Whole North, South East and probably South South to battle in 2027 elections.
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by BreconHills(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2023
omooba969:

You seem deluded and you have no idea of the African politics. Look back and do your research on the economic stability & significant developments we've had in Nigeria under the military regimes and civilian govts, then compare.

I will like to know your findings please.

You are the one who is deluded. Which economic stability? In 1983 Nigerians did not need a visa to enter the UK. Exchange rate was $ -13 naira. Since then what has happened.

Some of us don't need history books. I was 8 during the civil war - don't talk twaddle.

Check what Botswana has been able to accomplish with a stable democratic government.
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Dawn91(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:
Gen Abacha had the seasoned Anthony Ani as Minister of Finance and still fleeced Nigeria. Look, appointing a seasoned economist as figure head Prime Minister doesn't stop Junta from looting. The appointment is PR. Nobody argues with a man holding an AK47.

Soldiers are not trained to govern any country. It is an aberration. Coup plotters don't come with any roadmap to develop the country. Things are done according to whims and caprices of the junta leader. They are accountable to nobody. Besides, coup plotting is a high risk venture and looting the country is usually the dividend.

Soldiers are trained to kill enemies of the country. They give orders and orders are obeyed strictly in line with some rigid hierarchical structure.

Shut up and mind your business. Talkative
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Valuepaints20(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2023
The truth Nigerians need to know is our leaders and military are corrupt.

And the Niger Republic can not be like us. Because they believe in the prosperity of their country, not their pockets.

imagine a country where the Senate president says on live tv they have sent a little toke to the Senate account to enjoy their holidays. And its citizens are finding it difficult to even eat 3 times a day.
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by eldoradoxx: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:

The military mismanaged Nigeria's oil boom. No investment in petrochemicals complexes to back the oil industry. No railway to boost transportation, etc. We spent a fortune fighting apartheid in SA. IBB and Abacha's periods were locust years that laid foundation for today's economic woes.
People who built Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Warri refineries mismanaged oil boom when crude oil was selling at between $3 to $12 per barrel compared to civilian government that sold crude at over $100 per barrel and built no single refinery in 23 years (1999-2023). How do you reconcile this. I was amongst those who used to blame the military, but after I placed their achievement in Nigeria side by side with civilian government, I realized that Nigeria did far better in speed of development than under the thieving civil regime.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by bashlek(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:
Gen Abacha had the seasoned Anthony Ani as Minister of Finance and still fleeced Nigeria. Look, appointing a seasoned economist as figure head Prime Minister doesn't stop Junta from looting. The appointment is PR. Nobody argues with a man holding an AK47.

Soldiers are not trained to govern any country. It is an aberration. Coup plotters don't come with any roadmap to develop the country. Things are done according to whims and caprices of the junta leader. They are accountable to nobody. Besides, coup plotting is a high risk venture and looting the country is usually the dividend.

Soldiers are trained to kill enemies of the country. They give orders and orders are obeyed strictly in line with some rigid hierarchical structure.
Do you drink ?
You reside in Lagos ?
I wan flex u for no reason
You are too brilliant
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Selecting and appointing this small school boy they can toss around is clear indication that the coupists are still playing.

Niger needs Nigeria. They can NEVER do without Nigeria. That coup Leader knows there is nowhere to go than to do the wish of Nigeria.

The moment you see the same people who supported and jinxed Mr Peter Obi , Mr Nnamdi Kanu etc supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Your moniker sound like a perfect business gentleman but your comment are so bereaved of sense and demeanour of mental redundancy typical of an agbero

Koyami lenu sha

What a shame undecided
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by ford101: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2023
If I were Niger,if this war ever starts.i ll bomb lagos . Also bomb kinji dam. If possible bomb asokoro and aso villa
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Gentew(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:

Where has the road map of your politicians led you to. mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by emmydee(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:

But all the refineries built in Nigeria were built by soldiers!
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by lexy2014: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:

How was the standard of living under military rule in Nigeria compared to the last 8years?
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by HNICEARTH: 10:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Nursepepeye:
wetin this one dey talk!

Nigeria cutting off electricity supply to niger will likely make them speed up the construction of kadandji dam. If they finally achieve that, it will affect Nigeria's kainji dam and jebba dam which generates a combined 1500 mega watts . Our power supply is epileptic, imagine a further 1500 megawatts being wiped off. That's an own goal.

The closing of airspace by the nigerian government against niger instigated Niger's junta in shutting down their own airspace too. Normally, Nigeria-Europe bound flight route through niger-algeria and hit europe. Now that Niger airspace is shut, airlines have to make use of alternative routes burkina Faso-Mali-Algeria. This is a longer route, longer haul, leading to aircraft consuming more jet fuel and automatically increases the prices of tickets. Before now,one-way ticket lagos to london use to be N3m but after the closing of Niger's airspace the ticket now goes for around N6m. How many nigeriens travel to london? Few. But their is almost a daily flight Nigeria-london. Nigerians are paying more due to that sanction. Another own goal.

CBN wants to sanction nigerian business men who transact with niger's junta. That's also a potential own goal because alot of northerners do alot of business transaction with niger. The owner of max air-dahiru mangal does alot of business with niger.
AGO is imported from niger via the nigerian border with niger in kastina because they have a refinery close to the border-some 80km or so. This own goal go loud. Northern nigeria and Niger are intertwined

Now back to your question "wetin this one dey talk!"

I know you wont still comprehend Wetin I dey talk, but I took my time to replace the air in your head with grey matter.
he who seeks knowledge begins with humbleness.

Shalom.

Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Iluvmycontr3: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:

Ohh, what a submission 💪💪💪 Your detailed write up is like that of a well trained security/war analyst. Kudos!!!
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Hanndye: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:

Tinubu wey come with Master Template nko?
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by luckyz4rea(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:

You made a valid point, but would you say the same thing about Thomas Kankara? I’m not in support of military rule, but was Niger any better under democratic governance?

Anything to make the people’s lives better is welcomed. Do you know how many people die due to hunger, as a result of the corruption perpetrated under the guise of democracy? The number of people dying due to insecurity? If you look at Nigeria, do you know how many people die because of lack of access to food, not even good food.

I saw an elderly man taking garri at his duty post this morning, and I was like, should this man be eating this in a country blessed with such resources that politicians have looted, yet we the people get to pay for it?
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by correctguy101(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2023
Quintessence44:

BULLCRAP.

A MILITARY GOVERNMENT HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF KICKING OUT THE FRENCH COLONIALISTS AND INSISTING ON RECEIVING THE RIGHT PRICE FOR THEIR MINERAL RESOURCES LIKE URANIUM.

And you feel a civilian government can't achieve same?

The problem is the same with obodo Nigeria...

Leaders with vision or determination to develop their lands will go down same road, whether it's . military or not.
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by naijapikin2(m): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2023
This kind of coup will be a welcome development in nigeria wallahi tallahi
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by AllenSpencer: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Former cabinet member? 🤣🤣🤣

I thought it was a revolution.
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by HoneySwag(f): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:

grin grin grin grin ;Dhahaha lol
Unna still dey dream that thing?

Bazoum will be sent to exile soon. Zimbabwe, Uganda, Iran, Russia, China even this same Nigeria is under some kind of sanction from the West, who has died?

Dey there dey chop Western countries' faeces, we are in a multi-polar world now sanctions do not work anymore. And the day Nigeria tries to invade Niger not only will Nigeria never remain the same but Nigerians will become the enemy of African countries and the most hated group among Black people.
Most African people are with Niger, even worldwide hell even some Nato/EU countries like Italy are secretly with them.

The war mongering and oppressive USA and the West are setting a trap for Africa, go and dive in.
Some persons have no idea the agreement that was signed by francophone speaking African countries with the French nation. This so-called agreement is the major reason those nations are underdeveloped and the leaders of those nations are using this agreement as a medium to embezzle, just the same way our Nigerian govt were stealing through fuel subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Johnthesuccess: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:

grin grin grin grin ;Dhahaha lol
Unna still dey dream that thing?

Bazoum will be sent to exile soon. Zimbabwe, Uganda, Iran, Russia, China even this same Nigeria is under some kind of sanction from the West, who has died?

Dey there dey chop Western countries' faeces, we are in a multi-polar world now sanctions do not work anymore. And the day Nigeria tries to invade Niger not only will Nigeria never remain the same but Nigerians will become the enemy of African countries and the most hated group among Black people.
Most African people are with Niger, even worldwide hell even some Nato/EU countries like Italy are secretly with them.

The war mongering and oppressive USA and the West are setting a trap for Africa, go and dive in.

I think Their must be restrictions for dullard like you coming to internet to make false assertions. Please tell us the most African nations that are supporting the monster junta. This was how some of you ignoramus and arrogant idiots were supporting Igbos and unknown gun men when they started,now you are crying for tinumbu government to come and help you solve the problem you created. Naa thunder go fire your
Miserable father.
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by NwokoloOwa: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2023
This is result of fire from ECOWAS.

The soldiers know that they can't go far or it becomes suicidal because their ranks would definitely be broken. It was just a matter of time
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by BRATISLAVA: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Another Niger/Russia thread for the uncircumcized to exchange smegma on.
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by mauchiz: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2023
What I see is, this people have been suffering, for them to bring in an economist to be there prime minister, they want a leader that will grow there economy.
ECOWAS should actually look into it, they should wait and watch Jaunta, I believe they want to solve economic problems.
They have transitional government, which means they don't want to take over.
For me, they should give them time and not impose a leader on them, they should ask them what they intend doing, millitary is not really taking over, as you can see they are organising themselves.
They need to search for a leader that is competent, that someone is a president don't mean he should die there, if he is not performing, he should be removed by force, and conduct a new election.
They should ask them when they want to conduct election.
Jaunta is a transitional government, they are not going into millitary regime.
Allow them choose there leaders.
It does not matter how they choose to remove the president, it means they are tired of him that is why they removed him.
Allow them choose there leaders.
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by phorget(m): 10:44am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:

So who trained our politicians since soldiers are not trained on governance?
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Omodua(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Selecting and appointing this small school boy they can toss around is clear indication that the coupists are still playing.

Niger needs Nigeria. They can NEVER do without Nigeria. That coup Leader knows there is nowhere to go than to do the wish of Nigeria.

The moment you see the same people who supported and jinxed Mr Peter Obi , Mr Nnamdi Kanu etc supporting the coupists, I knew the coupists are jinxed with bad luck of not getting their wish. Nobody or nothing they support ever ends well. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Why always on the path of your illegal principal who is goofing on the Niger coup saga?

He is on his own because majority Nigerians believe the coup in that country is teleguded by interests of the people of Niger. And none of our business.

Your principal came through ballot box coup. And Niger Generals through barrels of the gun. Very interrelated. So,why the fuss about Niger coup since they both came to power through illegality.

People are laughing at your overzealousness and buffoonery.

Kontinu!
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Thegoodone13(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2023
What will be our benefits, if we go to war with Niger? Nothing
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by upuphim(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2023
Jerry Rawlings of Ghana didn't do well?
festacman:

Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by halima83: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2023
festacman:

I detest military rule. Growing up as a child, we see military rule as normal. But now, even IBB in one of his interviews detest military rule. It doesnt make sense at all.
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by membranus: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I see lots of Id*outs here.

As I speak there are reports by the military leaders of Niger Republic that the French have invaded their airspace and have released rebels(aka, terrorists) in the country. These demons in the west will not leave Africa alone.

Northern Muslims what is your problem? Why are you quiet about the happenings in Niger and Nigerian puppets aggression against these people of Niger?

Tinubu and the very short sighted Yoruba are plunging West Africa and even the whole of Africa in a mess just to prove "Jagaban" and so called "pepper the Igbos", what say you Northern Muslims?

I am a Christian from Southern Kaduna, this fight is neither cause of religion, tribe or politics, it is for the liberation of all Africa and the Black people from centuries and centuries of steady subjugation, slavery, colonialism, neocolonialism, mockery, oppression, racism, stealing, killings, sabotage and destructions of all Africa and Blacks.

Me nene matalan ku yan Arewa? Wawanchin Bai isa aka ba? Kun king jinin Nyamarai sosai Kun zama wawayu? (I can't write in Hausa much)

To the average Yoruba everything is tribalism and deep seated hate and jealousy , recklessness at the expense of their own good and freedom from Western hegemony. Awon 'we are eternal slaves and lovers of the west'.

We are watching!

Instead of inciting others on a faceless forum, why not come out and lead the revolt against the neocoloniasts openly. Enough rebels of like minded inclination are waiting for you to lead them. You are the Castro we have been waiting for.
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by Jsucre(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Throwback:
You mean the junta led by Hausas, Fulani and Djerma, have removed a minority Arab to restore power to the same majority tribes that have been ruling all these years until 2yrs ago?

Is that rocket science?
Nigerians Neva understand Niger move. E go clear
Re: Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic by SugarFamily: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Matured and serious mind interested in sugar mummies/daddies should message me on WhatsApp (09065742002) Nigerians only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russia Takes Issue With Israel's Sovereignty Over Golan Heights& Jerusalem(Pix) / Naked Donald Trump Statues Erected In New York (Photos) / Japan Monkeys: Member Of Gang Terrorising Locals Caught And Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.