Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? (817 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
The Deeper Christian Life Ministry popularly known as the Deeper Life Bible Church, the ministry founded by the revered pastor William Kumuyi in 1973 is 50 years this month of August, 2023.
This church has really come of age.
As a Christian, in which areas do you honestly think this church needs to improve on and which areas need innovations?
Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by immortalcrown(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
Differentiate between "improvement" and "innovation" to enable me understand your question. Then, I will give an answer.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
Differentiate between "improvement" and "innovation" to enable me understand your question. Then, I will give an answer.
Perhaps you don't have an answer.
Sorry, I don't have the time to teach English now.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by immortalcrown(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Perhaps you don't have an answer.
Sorry, I don't have the time to teach English now.
The time you used to write this response is enough to answer my question. You probably do not the difference between the two words you yourself used. And you do not want to openly admit your ignorance.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by Felimax(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
At the dying minutes? Which kind stupid question be this na?
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
The time you used to write this response is enough to answer my question. You probably do not the difference between the two words you yourself used. And you do not want to openly admit your ignorance.
If you know their meanings why still ask?
Ok sir, can you please differentiate their meanings if that will help you give your suggestions if you have any.
Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by Felimax(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
I beg nothing! Leave it like that.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Felimax:
At the dying minutes? Which kind stupid question be this na?
Did anyone force you to give suggestions?
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Felimax:
I beg nothing! Leave it like that.
Ok.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by immortalcrown(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
If you know their meanings why still ask? Ok sir, can you please differentiate their meanings if that will help you give your suggestions if you have any. Thanks.
I asked because I don't know what exactly you want, based on how you used the words. You claim you have no time to explain yourself. But you have responded to me twice. No be time you dey use respond?
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
I asked because I don't know what exactly you want, based on how you used the words. You claim you have no time to explain yourself. But you have responded to me twice. No be time you dey use respond?
Then keep quiet and allow those who understand to give their suggestions.
Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by immortalcrown(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Then keep quiet and allow those who understand to give their suggestions.
Thanks.
It is now clear you cannot explain the sentence you made. It is now clear lack of time is not the reason you have not answered my question. You had time to respond to me 3 times but you don't have time to explain your grammar.😃

I asked the question with a friendly intention but you implicated yourself by unnecessarily acting smart.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2023
immortalcrown:
It is now clear you cannot explain the sentence you made. It is now clear lack of time is not the reason you have not answered my question.
Ok.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by immortalcrown(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by Bahamas95(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2023
The way their women dress, I just don't understand them. Don't know why a 16yrs old girl would be looking/dressing like a 35yr old woman. Nothing would even attract you to them because they regard almost everything as worldly things.

Wearing those their buluku skirt and gown won't give them first class ticket to heaven, I don't support indecent dressing but deeper lifers should be calming down.

Many years ago when I was a child our family friends (Deeper Lifers) don't have TV in their house. Maybe they believed watching it would lead them to hell, things have changed now...... Deeper lifers now watch daddy G.O via satellite, somebody shout hallelujah!
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
That depends on the goals of the business, doesn't it? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Bahamas95:
The way their women dress, I just don't understand them. Don't know why a 16yrs old girl would be looking/dressing like a 35yr old woman. Nothing would even attract you to them because they regard almost everything as worldly things.

Wearing those their buluku skirt and gown won't give them first class ticket to heaven, I don't support indecent dressing but deeper lifers should be calming down.

Many years ago when I was a child our family friends (Deeper Lifers) don't have TV in their house. Maybe they believed watching it would lead them to hell, things have changed now...... Deeper lifers now watch daddy G.O via satellite, somebody shout hallelujah!

Thanks for your contribution.
But from the way you sound sir, do you honestly think Deeper Life girls and women will be looking for attraction from a person like you?
Ok, how sir do you suggest they should be dressing to impress you?
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Bahamas95:

Thanks for your contribution and for acknowledging their innovation.
But from the way you sound sir, do you honestly think Deeper Life girls and women will be looking for attraction from a person like you?
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That depends on the goals of the business, doesn't it? undecided
It is the same business our Lord Jesus Christ was engaged in while here on earth - our heavenly Father's business (Luke 2:49).
Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by Kobojunkie: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
It is the same business our Lord Jesus Christ was engaged in while here on earth - our heavenly Father's business (Luke 2:49).
Thanks.
Jesus Christ's business is of the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this earth. Your deeper life business, however, is a government registered entity of this earth and hence governed by State administration along with other human stipulated business rules hence the reason why you are hence soliciting ideas from men. Under no circumstances should you ever confuse the two as being one and the same. undecided
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ's business is of the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this earth. Your deeper life business, however, is a government registered entity of this earth and hence governed by State administration along with other human stipulated business rules hence the reason why you are hence soliciting ideas from men. Under no circumstances should you ever confuse the two as being one and the same. undecided
You are entitled to your warped opinion.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
You are entitled to your warped opinion.
But is it not the truth that your Deeper life corporation is established under government law and hence managed according to laws set by the government as well as business rules set by those who run them? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by Workch: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
He needs to be more contemporary for his business to boom. More and more people are leaving his church because he's archaic
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by Bahamas95(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Thanks for your contribution.
I didn't say anybody should dress to impress me. A young girl shouldn't be looking like a granny because of doctrine, that's what am trying to say.

Even though Jehovah witnesses are weird I like one thing about their ladies. They're always neatly, smartly and decently dressed, that's what am talking about.

Like I said before I don't support indecent dressing, don't get it twisted.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bahamas95:
I didn't say anybody should dress to impress me. A young girl shouldn't be looking like a granny because of doctrine, that's what am trying to say.

Even though Jehovah witnesses are weird I like one thing about their ladies. They're always neatly, smartly and decently dressed, that's what am talking about.

Like I said before I don't support indecent dressing, don't get it twisted.
Perhaps the problem is with your lenses.
Born again Deeper Life girls and women are always neatly, smartly, decently and moderately dressed.
Glory be to God that I am happily married to one of them.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But is it not the truth that your Deeper life corporation is established under government law and hence managed according to laws set by the government as well as business rules set by those who run them? undecided
Na you sabi.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Workch:
He needs to be more contemporary for his business to boom. More and more people are leaving his church because he's archaic
From the way you sound, you obviously don't like his 'business'.
So if more of your types are leaving his 'business' that should make you happy, shouldn't it?
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by judedwriter(m): 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
The Deeper Christian Life Ministry popularly known as the Deeper Life Bible Church, the ministry founded by the revered pastor William Kumuyi in 1973 is 50 years this month of August, 2023.
This church has really come of age.
As a Christian, in which areas do you honestly think this church needs to improve on and which areas need innovations?
Thanks.

As long as he preaching the full gospel and winning souls, there's literally nothing more to add to his mission,

EXCEPT

maybe in the area of music. The book of psalms encourages variety of musical instruments including cymbals, etc.

His church can be musical and still insist on holiness.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
judedwriter:

As long as he preaching the full gospel and winning souls, there's literally nothing more to add to his mission,

EXCEPT

maybe in the area of music. The book of psalms encourages variety of musical instruments including cymbals, etc.

His church can be musical and still insist on holiness.
Valid contribution.
God bless you beloved brother.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2023
immortalcrown:
Improvement means to make an existing situation better while innovation means introduction of new things.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by FreedomfromtheT: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2023
immortalcrown:
Okay.
Okay.
Re: What Do You Think Pastor Kumuyi Needs To Change In Deeper Life? by immortalcrown(m): 7:56am On Aug 12, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Okay.
Okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between The He INNOCENT And The FAITHFUL / Is There Anything Like Witch Pressing You While Sleeping At Night? / See How Polygamist Have Secretly Changed The Meaning Of Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.