Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

When Was The Last You Prayed And What Did You Pray For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Was The Last You Prayed And What Did You Pray For? (171 Views)

"When Elijah Prayed And Called Down Fire... It Wasn't God Who Answered That Pray / When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Your Spiritual Growth? / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last You Prayed And What Did You Pray For? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2023
Prayer is a form of communication with God. It can be formal or informal, spoken or silent. There is no right or wrong way to pray. Some people pray to ask for God’s help. Some pray for guidance, strength, or healing. Others pray to express their gratitude to God for all the blessings in their lives. Still others pray to simply spend time with God and to get to know Him better. Prayer can be a powerful tool for connecting with God and for finding peace and hope in difficult times. It can also help us to grow closer to God and to become more like Him. What If I Don’t Pray? If you don’t pray, don’t worry. You’re not alone. Many people including myself ,don’t pray at all because prayer is useless to me. There are many reasons why people don’t pray. Some people don’t believe in God. Others don’t know how to pray. Still others feel like their prayers aren’t being answered.
Re: When Was The Last You Prayed And What Did You Pray For? by talented321: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
I don't know the last time i pray
Re: When Was The Last You Prayed And What Did You Pray For? by ipobarecriminals: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Everyday.Forgiveness and Mercy sad
Re: When Was The Last You Prayed And What Did You Pray For? by Kobojunkie: 2:31am On Aug 10, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
■ Prayer is a form of communication with
God. It can be formal or informal, spoken or
silent. There is no right or wrong way to
pray.
Some people pray to ask for God’s help. Some pray for guidance, strength, or healing. Others
pray to express their gratitude to God for all the
blessings in their lives. Still others pray to
simply spend time with God and to get to know
Him better.
■ Prayer can be a powerful tool for connecting
with God and for finding peace and hope in
difficult times. It can also help us to grow
closer to God and to become more like Him.
What If I Don’t Pray?
■ If you don’t pray, don’t worry. You’re not alone.
Many people including myself ,don’t pray at all
because prayer is useless to me.
There are many reasons why people don’t
pray. Some people don’t believe in God.
Others don’t know how to pray. Still others feel
like their prayers aren’t being answered.
There is a right way to pray and a wrong way to pray. undecided

2. Prayer is not prescribed as a way to connect to God but rather a way to experience one's submission and obedience to God? undecided

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last You Prayed And What Did You Pray For? by Tyktoker: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Your sincerity is spiritual!
IamKizzbrown10:
Prayer is a form of communication with
pray.
Some people pray to ask for God’s help. Some
pray for guidance, strength, or healing. Others
Him better.
Prayer can be a powerful tool for connecting
What If I Don’t Pray?
If you don’t pray, don’t worry. You’re not alone.
Re: When Was The Last You Prayed And What Did You Pray For? by Myer(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
pray.
Him better.
What If I Don’t Pray?

There are wrong ways to pray listed in the bible.
Unless you're not speaking as a believer.
Re: When Was The Last You Prayed And What Did You Pray For? by Myer(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Re: When Was The Last You Prayed And What Did You Pray For? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
pray
Him better.
What If I Don’t Pray?

The highlighted is true and that's because the true Creator of heaven and earth totally differs from all other minor Gods {Matthew 5:45} so if you want to pray and you just look into the sky with a clean conscience whatever you pray for He hears you {Psalms 65:2} but then Satan and his demons are everywhere and their target is to get worshipers too so they're the ones using their human agents to draw innocent people to other Gods.
So if you open your harms and pray without mentioning the name of any specific God but call on the Creator of heaven and earth He will hear you, the unique qualities of the true God are listed in the Bible! Galatians 5:22-23
Now if you in anyway come in contact with the representatives of the true God your own conscience will tell you that these people are different from representatives of all other Gods because you will notice the qualities of God in their approach so if you decide to treat them badly then you will become restless as you continue thinking about their manner of approach but Satan's agents will be spreading bad news about them {Matthew 5:11-12} and if you're honest hearted and sincere you will realize that what you're hearing about them differ from what you're seeing! Exodus 23:1-2 compare 1Thessalonians 5:21

Well after pleading God will start recording your attitude towards His messengers {Matthew 10:14-15} from that moment He will no longer regard you or your prayers because you're no longer sincere in your findings! Proverbs 28:9

It's God's messengers that will teach you what you must do to become one of God's friends so that you can be in line for eternal blessings.

So God listens to all prayers but when people have the opportunity to meet His messengers and forget sincerity with conscience then He will no longer view them as innocent! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Charm For Walking On Broken Bottles, Is This Real Of Fake? / Jesus Of The Trinity Is That Beast From The Bottomless Pit. / Something Dangerous Fell Into A Nigerian Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.