Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) (54819 Views)

Best Man Teaches Groom How To Kiss His Unhappy Bride On The Altar, Spark Outrage / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by MorataFC: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2023
portplus:

This click is worth it....
grin grin grin
Walahi, na your comment make me watch am, I don laff tire grin
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by linearity: 11:57am On Aug 10, 2023
Lonestar124:
When God want bless a marriage, it make the onlookers to see it as it will not work out.

But trust me, the marriage will make up a lasting happy couple and family....you will not understand..only me!!

U no dey fear God?

Where and when did God say that? Chapter and verse please?

Una go just dey open mouth dey lie for God head by passing your personal opinions as if it is what God said, stop using His in vain, there are severe and irreversible consequences!
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nigerians are sick/dumb people if these comments reflect on the populace accurately.

Because they aren't smiling it means their marriage will last longer? Because those smiling must be faking it? Same way that a lot of you believe that if you don't spend on a wedding that the marriage will last longer. So having a pathetic-looking wedding means you sincerely want to get married?

A lot of you love suffering and are allergic to anything that looks good. You hate people who look happy getting married. You hate people who have a lot of money. You hate people who are educated. You hate light skinned black people. You hate women who dress up to look hot. You hate men who are effeminate. Is there anything Nigerians don't twist?

What kind of boys run this forum?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by etcme(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
deeva2:

keep defending hypocrisy...

Keep defending fraud, drug.gie and a man whose identity is unknown.
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by omooba969(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
What about this, looks like the man is not happy. grin

Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by Hezmatosky: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
It doesn't mean. Many things can give one a bad day. You can't judge one's mood by a random photograph. The speed of camera is less than a second.so
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by MrBroke(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
All I see is two unhappy guys with one on make up
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by springlex: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2023
Incident like this happens when the bride keep demanding all sorts forgetting the fact that wedding is only a day event but marriage last longer
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by Karnice600: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nsogbu001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxHZx_fnmT0

Marriage is not by force. I keep saying this always. Parents stop betrothing your daughters to a man when they are still kids. Some part of Nsukka people still do this. Love shouldn't be one sided please.

Just imagine this nonsense.

There are some headlines you see and youre 80 percent sure the underlying detail is a script. This looks like one. So I no bother to click shit.
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by deeva2: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
etcme:

Keep defending fraud, drug.gie and a man whose identity is unknown.

I'm not defending anybody here..

I only asked you a simple question... How does Tinubu govt affects that sadist wedding?

because every sensible and none hypocritic persons on this platform knows that those couples especially the bribe was force into that marriage..

Only you with your sentiment attach to politics or govt...

Stop playing bitter politics.. Its not good for your mental health..
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by deeva2: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
deeva2:

I only asked you a simple question... How does Tinubu govt affects that sadist wedding?

because every sensible and none hypocritic persons on this platform knows that those couples especially the bribe was force into that marriage..

Only you is trying to politicize it..

Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by ufuosman(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Some of dem dey over last o
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by Jman06(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nsogbu001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxHZx_fnmT0

Marriage is not by force. I keep saying this always. Parents stop betrothing your daughters to a man when they are still kids. Some part of Nsukka people still do this. Love shouldn't be one sided please.

Just imagine this nonsense.
Did the bride tell you she wasn't happy with the marriage Must people be shining teeth all the time to show they're happy

Some of us like to wear "down-to-bussiness" face most times. Doesn't mean we ain't happy
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by etcme(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
deeva2:

Abeg leave my mention.

See you mentioning "bitter Politics". I am more mentally balanced than you that first came to mention me.
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by DestinyNigga: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Na abakaliki wedding. Before u know it two of them go break each other head. Come later love themself back πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by DestinyNigga: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
deeva2:

Thiefinubu is the cause of their sadness. Everybody knows that. Thiefinubu must go! cheesy cheesy
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by Nsogbu001(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Karnice600:

There are some headlines you see and youre 80 percent sure the underlying detail is a script. This looks like one. So I no bother to click shit.
Is not a script bro
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by deeva2: 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
DestinyNigga:

Thiefinubu is the cause of their sadness. Everybody knows that. Thiefinubu must go! cheesy cheesy

Lolzz...

You go wail tire... If your hatred and emotional blackmail couldn't stop from becoming Nigerian president him, what makes you think it will stop him from ruling over you till the next 8 year..

Oga, deal with your bitterness and post election trauma..
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by deeva2: 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
etcme:

Abeg leave my mention.

See you mentioning "bitter Politics". I am more mentally balanced than you that first came to mention me.

Says by someone who blames presidency for his sister/brother's marital problem.

Just dey play..
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by DestinyNigga: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
deeva2:

Lolzz...

You go wail tire... If your hatred and emotional blackmail couldn't stop from becoming Nigerian president him, what makes you think it will stop him from ruling over you till the next 8 year..

Oga, deal with your bitterness and post election trauma..

Eeyaa. Now he's president, we are buying fuel 700 while you that love him is buying 70 naira πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Toks2008:
This is the type that usually last long cos no pretense.
I swear
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by Greattha: 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
This better be a skit or some sh*t like that.

It's actually really sad to watch. From the poor girl's gown to her frown to the poor boy's blue coat to his pose....see the tiny cake they used broomstick to pinch to feed each other.

Seems like the boy impregnated the girl znd was asked to marry her as punishment.

So sad.
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by etcme(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
deeva2:

Says by someone who blames presidency for his sister/brother's marital problem.

Just dey play..

Replying you is a waste of time.

I know you are doing the work of your paymasters. Hope the 30k they are giving you is enough to carry you through the month.

Keep Suffering and smiling.
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by BackFromBalablu: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Princelumide:
Both are just shy.... That's all... ...d oza rum will do d magic!!!
...d marriage will surely last! cool shocked grin
am nt meant to say this bt. There's nothing gbola can not solve grin

1 Like

Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by Kingsley123456(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
They actually love each other but it’s shyness
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by Princelumide: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin grin grin u don talk am finish...
BackFromBalablu:

am nt meant to say this bt. There's nothing gbola can not solve grin
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2023
E go better. Happy married life.
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by jonero4(m): 4:45am On Aug 11, 2023
I don't care if they are happy or not..,if they borrowed money to impress or not.
my own is to eat ,and drink .and then go to my haux
Re: Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) by deeva2: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
etcme:

Replying you is a waste of time.

I know you are doing the work of your paymasters. Hope the 30k they are giving you is enough to carry you through the month.

Keep Suffering and smiling.

God has bless me enough to feed you and your family members..

Let me remind you again.. Obi will never be Nigeria president..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.