Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Am Bleeding Emotionally ,someone Pls Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Bleeding Emotionally ,someone Pls Help! (1249 Views)

When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable / How To Become Emotionally Strong / Top Reasons Men Withdraw Emotionally From A Relationship - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Bleeding Emotionally ,someone Pls Help! by linapeace(f): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2007
"This guy never sees anything good in me, but sometime he will want to pretend or control himselve but i do notice. he only say something good on bed.or if he want s*x. he communicate with his ex,she wrote him emails, although not often, but she always write it with the pet name they used to call each,and at the end of the contend with "LOVE". i always wonder why this is happenning, and when i asked he just say there is nothing between us am i still f***ing her.jeaslousy woman," why are you girls always jealous"?. If his Ex don't ask of our kids in their calls or emails, he get irritated and said she is not happy with herself. and that she don't care of his family, sometime i wonder what he still needs all these things for.infact he behaves like a child to me ,he is full of complain and he naggs to hell. even when his ex got so many new guys ,she will tell him of them just to get him jealous but he doesn't understand it. sometimes as a woman u need someone who will appreciate you,telling you what you are worth to him,but he is far from it. he doesn't want to end his relationship with his ex. even after telling me the hell he went through with her,but still they communicates, for me he is cheating on me and it is killing me emmotionally,because it hinders me from feeling the way i want to feel with him. please what do i do?

After this woman finished telling me this ,i cried because i saw it in her emmotions ,i couldn't help but just to cry, all i could say was take heart, it will be okay, just take it to God in prayer, but my people what should she do, should she just fold her arms and watch or write an email to the hubby ex or what ,please your contributions will be highly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook: Maiden Name Or Hubby Name / Loving A Man / Am Scared Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.