Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman (4070 Views)

Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations / Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience) / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Victory662(m): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2023
We already know there are some two minutes man but have u ever wondered if there are two minutes women too
Well, there are a whole lot of them. One was so bad she started crying before I could start grin
What was your own experience?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Peledonomy: 12:15am On Aug 10, 2023
I dedicate One love by Bob Martley to that guy that is always dedicating songs

8 Likes

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by MSN1(m): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2023
@OP, they are everywhere...
An average man is ALWAYS left unsatisfied; just that the konji nature of man will not make them complain.

17 Likes

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Olowoshako(m): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2023
Dat wat actually lead to our break up, b4 I even put d tin well she don tire
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by nudemetube: 3:20am On Aug 10, 2023
They are good for wife they won't cheat on you

18 Likes

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by chatinent: 4:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Stop being h*rny. Drink up and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 10, 2023
chatinent:
Stop being h*rny. Drink up and sleep.
Stop pretending share yours too.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 10, 2023
I'm here to read lies with some few truths
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by chinwong(m): 5:33am On Aug 10, 2023
Olowoshako:
Dat wat actually lead to our break up, b4 I even put d tin well she don tire

No be lie brother cheesy
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by DaTruths: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2023
nudemetube:
They are good for wife they won't cheat on you

Dey deceive yourself. grin
its only when they are about to cheat they get intensely wet.
When with their regular man, before they get aroused plenty wahala.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Ladygee12: 6:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by DaTruths: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2023
I wonder if it's enough reason to break up with a good and understanding girl, abi na to just keep them because of their good personality and cheat outside..

Because i feel its easier to get a good sex than to get a good woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by TundeTunapa(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2023
Marry who is sexually attracted to you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Shinjawestern: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2023
TundeTunapa:
Marry who is sexually attracted to you.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2023
A two minutes woman? How is that possible

6 Likes

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by illicit(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2023
There is this girl that will never open her legs well when we are doing it.

She won't let me part it or raise it to my satisfaction.

Only a few inches will enter her...

shocked

I stopped inviting her

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by MrsTwrite(f): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Typing.....
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Vinnie2000(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2023
OP, does this count as a 2mins Lady? 🤔

Before I became Born again, there was a Time I bought one Babe home.

As I was penetrating the Pussy with my Gbola in, she was just farting continuously.😕😤😤

Until my Gbola became Soft, Flaccid and couldn't continue again. embarassed undecided
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by priapus(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Met this Babe around 2022, we vibes and clicked. She loves my company and likes spending time with me.
But each time we tried sx. It was an apology.
She would get wet, but penetration Na war.
Before the cap even enter she don tire.
Several times we talked about it, but nothing changed.
I just quietly moved on biko. Konji is no man's friend.
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2023
Justice for 1mins women
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by kakaaa77: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2023
are usually break the record when i mean business' my last experience after the first and second time cum, the third one she passed out on me and that scares me a lot so i end it,
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Whazar(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2023
Almost all women I have been with gets tired and ask me to chill a bit because I am a late cummer. Especially my second round game
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by talented321: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2023
I think many are not that deep in the sex business'' because the ones i come across are mostly new in the sex adventure'' sha
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Sparrk007(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2023
ETEKWELE# Don't worry I gat a solution for you, put 100mg TM in her drink b4 you down with her..her punna go swell up, hot and soak but you have to be ready for a crazy ride cool cool cool
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by dkidd: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Samantha124:
I have met just one. I think they cum too soon before u do and some of them will not even wait for u to cum just because they have and will request u both cuddle and sleep it off. I met one and when I wanted to continue so I could cum she would be wriggling like a snake in hot water. She said I'm making her pussy shock like electric ⚡ waves all through her body from the penetration and she can't stand it. I tried using my tongue maybe it will calm her and then I can continue penetration but this was even worse I almost lost my jaw from the way she jumped away on impact. I haven't experienced it before but just with this particular girl, but it wasn't two minutes just that she came earlier and was weak to continue. I had to comply and sleep it off embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Abolodje: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Yeah it’s not possible but you’re obviously a one round womanundecided
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Wow! Maybe she just has a low sex drive.
dkidd:

I have met just one. I think they cum too soon before u do and some of them will not even wait for u to cum just because they have and will request u both cuddle and sleep it off. I met one and when I wanted to continue so I could cum she would be wriggling like a snake in hot water. She said I'm making her pussy shock like electric ⚡ waves all through her body from the penetration and she can't stand it. I tried using my tongue maybe it will calm her and then I can continue penetration but this was even worse I almost lost my jaw from the way she jumped away on impact. I haven't experienced it before but just with this particular girl, but it wasn't two minutes just that she came earlier and was weak to continue. I had to comply and sleep it off embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by ILEMUDA(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
Justice for 1mins men
Oloshó don drop quote grin grin
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2023
ILEMUDA:

Oloshó don drop quote grin grin

I wanted typing women, that's typo

If calling me an olosho, makes you happy.

Ride on.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by dkidd: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Maybe
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by talented321: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2023
I think the same'' many of those ladies they call one minute or two minutes just have low libido and mostly afraid of sex''
Samantha124:
Re: Guys Share Ur Experience With A Two Minutes Woman by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2023
They should go for two minutes men.. grin grin grin
talented321:
I think the same'' many of those ladies they call one minute or two minutes just have low libido and mostly afraid of sex''

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Business Can I Do With My 1million In Benin Please, Very Urgent! / Anytime I Meet A New Lady I Always Experience This(pics) / << << How To Get Any Woman's Phone Number In 3 Mins! Enjoy >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.