Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters (8210 Views)

Olisa Metuh Goes On Hunger Strike / Sambo Dasuki Transferred To EFCC Custody / Former Governor Nyako Of Adamawa In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by Siga: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
Hunger Strike, rubbish, he needs to cut his pinky toe, make hin bleed to death, then i will believe him
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2011
Gbenga daniels hunger strike is his "choice". He can as well go on indefinitely, sebi hes been 'chopping' for the past eight years while a lot of nigerians are hungry n ot because they dont want to but couldnt afford 3 meals a day! His lawyer talks of 'gruesome conditions' for a man in efcc custody for 58b fraud while there are lots of nigerians in kirikiri for stealing foodstuffs, few thousands of naira, mere wandering even some are innocent of the crimes yet they are locked while corrupt politicians walk free due to our corrupt executive, legislative & judicial system.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by Sike(m): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2011
Does he need any more food at all? What happened to those he's been eaten over four years ago?
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by kholis(m): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
Who cares? If he likes, he should inhale anthrax. All I expect EFCC to have done is to force hot oil down his throat.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by Tnot(m): 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2011
Olu omo of CORRUPTION instead.
Let him Die there.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by samolay(m): 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
cheesy You can turn it to 40days and 40nights fast. carry goooooooooooo
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by Exponental(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2011
Na 2day, arrant nonsense!
Let him taste wat an average nigerian faces wen he didnt pay salaries on time.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by dhtml1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
Caramba! When he faints, we will place him on Intravenous Fluid (5% garium chloride) and will alternate it with 10% urine.
Now zat should teach him not to play pranks with us. . .
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by Depilot(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2011
Gbenga Daniel will be fine as long as it's Hunger Strike and not Sex Strike.
This dude loves to have sexual relationship with women of all kind more than anything else, I mean his love for sex with many partners is absurd.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by daylae(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
Depilot:

Gbenga Daniel will be fine as long as it's Hunger Strike and not Sex Strike.
This dude loves to have intimate relationship with women of all kind more than anything else, I mean his love for sex with many partners is absurd.

na the same hotel u dey use?

@topic his going on hunger strike is nothing to me. . . Shey no be obj dey the pic dey smuggle food go feed am.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by lagcity(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2011
That Gbenga picture with OBJ always cracks me up. I mean what the hell were they thinking?
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2011
What of Akala? is he eating the HE F CC food?
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by beespak7(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
LOL He never halla
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by edipat: 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
Rily scared of ds country ryt nw. So OBJ stil has influence on EFCC? Then, EFCC is invalid, and all their acts are questionable! Wake up Nigeria!
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by jamace(m): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2011
Bullshit!! let him go on death strike too. angry
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by member479760: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2011
and God bless Nigeria!
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by nex(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2011
Gbenga Daniel does not want to die. He didn't steal Ogun State money only so he could die and leave the money for strangers, to enjoy; not even for his children to enjoy. Justin is only using this as an opportunity to slim down. When he needs food, he will ask for food, and when he needs drugs, he will ask for drugs. Fellow Nigerians' don't be perturbed. All is very well.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 13, 2011
Tnot:

Olu omo of CORRUPTION instead.
Let him Die there.
ROFLMAO. . .Amen o abi of what use is that idiiot to the world ? Only you cultist,killer,thief haba Gbenga,e yi ti poju.
kokoA:

There are many people in our prisons to "awaiting trial". This lawyers will never talk about them, now that they have filled their accounts with  mr. gbenga's 'stolen' money, they know what being "detained beyound 48 hours" mean. Rubish! make him no eat nau, how e take change price of gari 4 market?
Don't mind all these our charge and bail lawyers jare.Na their pocket they sabi o. grin
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by thimbook2(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2011
the guy's trying to buy sympathy
let bukola olapade, his commissioner for youths/sports cum henchman, come and kill the EFCC men for him now
why should i care if a cold-blooded snake hasn't eaten when the same gladly spilled other's guts and blood without thought for how their families will feel
may that hunger strike bring more complications that'd choke ur life out, mo'fo!
and may God grant rest to all u killed without as much as letting 'em beg for their live, u bespectacled idiot!
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by 4tune1(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2011
Gbenga is not on any strike, he is only trying to be careful because he suspect they can add OTAPIAPIA on his food even his wife. Life is sweet, yeye man
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by KnowAll(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2011
he never die!, boys no fit wait oh undecided
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by Jakumo(m): 9:25am On Oct 13, 2011
nex:

Gbenga Daniel does not want to die. He didn't steal Ogun State money only so he could die and leave the money for strangers, to enjoy; not even for his children to enjoy. Justin is only using this as an opportunity to slim down. When he needs food, he will ask for food, and when he needs drugs, he will ask for drugs. Fellow Nigerians' don't be perturbed. All is very well.

The Oracle only speaks once every 7 years, channeling His message through Oga Nex, the Always Mighty Area Fada of Benin City.

My only question is why there is no mention of our Uncle Justin's requirements for the services of comely wenches, who would do so much to enliven Justin's sojourn as unwilling house-guest at His Majesty Obasanjo's pleasure and discretion.

Speaking of His Majesty, would it be safe to assume that King Obasanjo's own daylight heist of 16 billion US dollars from the federal electrical power generation budget must be struck from the record since it was committed by blue-blooded Nigerian royalty ?

If so, Praise the Lord !
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by KnowAll(m): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2011
The Oracle only speaks once every 7 years, channeling His message through Oga Nex, the Always Mighty Area Fada of Benin City.

My only question is why there is no mention of our Uncle Justin's requirements for the services of comely wenches,  who would do so much to enliven Justin's sojourn as unwilling house-guest at His Majesty Obasanjo's pleasure and discretion. 

Speaking of His Majesty, would it be safe to assume that King Obasanjo's own daylight heist of 16 billion US dollars from the federal electrical power generation budget must be struck from the record since it was committed by blue-blooded Nigerian royalty ? If so, Praise the Lord !

There is no proof that OBJ stole $16 Billion dollars, and secondly if you must know mismanagement of  funds is not theft.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by Jakumo(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2011
KnowAll:

There is no proof that OBJ stole $16 Billion dollars, and secondly if you must know mismanagement of  funds is not theft.

If that be the case, then my Uncle Justin only misappropriated and mismanaged the state funds entrusted to him, but on a more serious note, this is the third day running that he has had no access to poon-tang, which is a violation of his fundamental human right to bone willing wenches.

Regarding King Obasanjo's own plunder of state funds while in office, please note that any such theft that does not directly benefit me personally is defined as felony grand larceny, until such time as my own brown envelope is duly tendered, at which moment the King becomes a "misunderstood man", in a hasty revision of history.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by KnowAll(m): 10:09am On Oct 13, 2011
If that be the case, then my Uncle Justin only misappropriated and mismanaged the state funds entrusted to him, but on a more serious note, this is the third day running that he has had no access to poon-tang, which is a violation of his fundamental human right to bone willing wenches.

Regarding King Obasanjo's own plunder of state funds while in office, please note that any such theft that does not directly benefit me personally is defined as felony grand larceny, until such time as my own brown envelope is duly tendered, at which moment the King becomes a "misunderstood man", in a hasty revision of history

There is nothing on the ground to suggest OBJ has committed grand larceny, having said that Mr OGD, is like a man that won the lottery, from a Rolls Royce Parked in his London home, to the Emperor Bokassa type majestic building in Sagamu, not forgetting the Gateway Hotels that where concessionised to friends and close associates in the name of Private Public Partnership.

We should forgive him for those wives he kept bleeping on the side, his exploits were well known and legendary,  so was the associated anguish the husbands went through when he was the head's man in that state, but what happened to the shares he inherited that belong to the state and what of his insatiable land grab, which he kept plodding in a haste as if he was a man on a mission to proof something, obviously that something I can only guess is in his convoluted sick mind, that man needs to be locked up in a mental hospital and the key thrown away.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by presido1: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2011
Is he PDP, ACN or Labour. I guess he is PDP thats why i have not seen any post about political winchyyyyyy hunting grin grin grin
We all know nothing will come out of it anyway. Thatz the norm in Nigeria.
Re: Gbenga Daniel On Hunger Strike In EFCC Custody - Sahara Reporters by oladayo042: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2011
OGiDi Onijibiti, burn off some fats.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio: Stop Expecting Appointments, Contracts As Reward For Voting / Kogi Guber: David Jemibewon Denies Endorsing Yahaya Bello’s Re-Election Bid / Osun PDP Defies Court Order, To Proceed With Governorship Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.