Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? (10947 Views)

Why I Will No Longer Be Saving Money In Naira and what I will do instead / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Saving Money At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2023
You won’t reach any of your financial goals without saving money. Savings play a crucial part in everyone’s lives. We all can relate to the fact that it’s not easy to save in this current economy but you reading this article know you have a lot of thousands chilling in your bank account. There is a notion that says “Men spend more on Friday and women deposit more on Monday”. With this idea in mind;

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Wawelexy(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Women!! Women!! Women!!

A reckless man lavish his money on drinks, fornication, gambling, clubbing, etc...

While a reckless woman spends her money on hair, owambe aso-ebi, makeovers, iPhones, data to watch useless tiktok challenge, the list are just endless.... But what makes them better than men in saving is that the money spent on all these frivolities of theirs, will still be collected from some foolish men.

Meanwhile, there are some prudent women tho, these are the ones that helps their husband/boyfriend to economise and manage his finances till they are financially bouyant to spend on anything. There are only 7% of this particular species of women left in the entire universe...

Note: anyone who spends on food shouldn't be regarded as a reckless spender. Please take care of your tummy, life is too short

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by TemplarLandry: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2023
It depends on the individual, not the gender.
Let's be guided.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Jashub: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Women don't know how to manage anything . Which is why you'll see them spending on things like bags , perfumes , and the latest brands all in the name of living a a false luxurious lifestyle.

Men on the other , tend to be far more logical than women in that area . Which is why you'll see that most companies , especially in the banking and investment sectors hiring men over women because men are far more logical when it comes to thrifty spending and cutting cost to make profit

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by doggedfighter(f): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2023
Jashub:
Women don't know how to manage anything . Which is why you'll see them spending on things like bags , perfumes , and the latest brands all in the name of living a a false luxurious lifestyle.

Men on the other , tend to be far more logical than women in that area . Which is why you'll see that most companies , especially in the banking and investment sectors hiring men over women because men are far more logical when it comes to thrifty spending and cutting cost to make profit

Are you really sure about this ?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by DevilishMan: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2023
doggedfighter:

Women always have money not because they are good savers but because they have multiple streams of clitocurrency.

Women are lavish.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Acidosis(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2023
We don't have to genderize everything.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Zonefree(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2023
Women dey get money wey be their own? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Jashub: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2023
doggedfighter:

The society you see today was built and managed by men, this isn't arguable : it is a fact.

Secondly, check the stats on the recruitment of jobs in the financial sector. You'll see than men have always dominated the top spots. Which means that financial companies are willing to employ more men, because they are far better managers at money than women

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 10, 2023
Women ofcourse, it shouldn't even be a topic of discussion. Is it Men that will save money and go spend it in the brothel mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by jeromestarks: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Women!

Argue with your keyboard all you want but my opinion is final!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Kobicove(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Men are more disciplined with money and that's a fact!

Women spend money without thinking only to start regretting later... that's why they can buy the same type of shoe in different colours and not have ordinary 2K to recharge phone undecided

22 Likes

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Obierika(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2023
doggedfighter:

Yes I am
Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by doggedfighter(f): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2023
Obierika:

Yes I am

Obierika grin

What's the name of the novel again ?
Memories grin

Good morning !
Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by GoodRocks: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Damn!

A man is a logical being. This means he does his calculations extremely well before spending a dime! E be like you never jam business man before.

Whereas a woman can never spend her own money. E no possible! She's rather spend a SIMP man's money than to spend hers. You don't need a prophet to tell you that men are meticulous when it comes to handling money far more than women

1 Like

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2023
Hmmmmm this your grammar ehh
Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Salary: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
;

**Makin' money is very hard, & once you learn how to make money, keepin' that money is even harder!!

**Shit's crazy!!

7 Likes

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by lopatep: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Cough, see question.

A nut less monkey knows this
Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by GanagiBitrus: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ability to save money is not dependent on gender, but rather on your personality.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by meum: 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
Both.

Some men are good at saving money though it’s generally believed that women save more. I know there are some women that can buy hair worth hundreds of thousand with their money or money given to them. That to me isn’t a woman that understands savings.
Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lol, old generation, women.....than men
New generation.....men.....than women.
No need to argue further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by nairalanduser23: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Both. It depends on habits
Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by cremedelacreme: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Women of course. A good number of women can save millions of naira and decide not to remove a dime from it even if someone is dying, but most men can't even keep a few hundred thousand for a few weeks without spending it on one thing or the other. As for me, any money I do not want to tamper with, i send it to my wife to keep.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by tnerro1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
I be accountant, no woman can beat me in this aspect 😁
Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by seanwilliam(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Lol generally na women o

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by DenreleDave(m): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
Women because we have many senseless and foolish men gifting their sweat to women sitting in AC full time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by donziller(m): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Woman na

1 Like

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by DrAda(f): 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
Women

1 Like

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by orohbirodeysmel: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ladies

Men will blow their money away on women, clubbing, gambling and drugs...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Kobicove(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Edipet:
na who get money dey save money

If you can't save money when your income is small you will never be able to save when your income becomes large undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by Edipet(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
na who get money dey save money

1 Like

Re: Who Is Better At Saving Money- Men Or Women? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2023
Men of course.

Give a Nigerian girl 1m then next thing on her mind would be shopping.

Give a religious Nigerian girl 1m and she'll give everything to her pastor. I know how much seeds girls have sowed to me in this few days of August.

Men are better in saving money than women.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Business Lessons I Learnt From A Physically Challenged Man / CBN: Cassava Derivatives Import Costs N183 Billion Annually / A Good Man Returns Extra N35k Paid To Him By A POS Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.