Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

The Job Cookbook - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Job Cookbook (603 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / When You Really Want The Job And The Interviewer Just Told A Joke / Fired For A Tweet - Before Starting The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Job Cookbook by godswill44: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Before you continue reading I believe you must have met the following criteria irrespective of your discipline i.e OND, HND, B.Sc., MSC, or higher. Also if you have a professional Certificate or Diploma with some years of experience, this book is also for you, otherwise it may not workout for you. I am very sorry. Even though am not trying to underrate any body, am only trying to be sincere and very honest, since the subject matter is a little bit silky and controversial and my faith and believe will not allowed me to act on falsehood. Beside the information contained in this book are majorly informatory, practical steps and expository secret therefore qualifications cannot be undervalued although it may not be main the ladder, it will only put in a much position of advantage for its reader. Get the book @ http://www.naijanote.com/godswill/

(1) (Reply)

Job Seekers, This Is For You. / i'm fine / Office Clerk Needed For Immediate Emploment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.