Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered (45284 Views)

Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water / Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video) / Family Confirms Death Of Lagos Diploma Holder Who Jumped Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Blaze14k: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Burob:
Sorry for you, when this same spirit of death 💀 is passing by, & knocks on your family’s door, let’s see which of your family members will be first to open the front door.

Enjoy keep mocking as it pleases you, it is destined upon man, to die but once.

Lol na now u know.. dis administration go favour u well well oo
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by mukthar2000(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2023
megamank:
Can you imagine.. even the fishes were kind to his body.. this man is so wicked o.. how can you cause ore pains to your love ones couple with this hardship… why not wait small when things get better for them then u jump for old age…

You cannot rest o… just go in peace because you have cause people too much pain…
May u not experience what make him jump into lagoon.
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by chubinwa(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
The eBola pandemic is real. Please be safe
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Exceed15: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Your breakthrough might just be close.

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Dbarrzx: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2023
No be only u carry naija matter...we are in this same ship...no take ur lyf abeg...I living dig beta pass dead lion
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by TrainPark: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by TalkingBird: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hope is in the horizon.

Mankind will see a bright future some day soon.
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by winner37(m): 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2023
I thought they had rescued the man so like play like play the man died 😲...
No frustration can make me to take my own life , God will not permit that to happen!!
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by soccerlite: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
nani212:
Suicide is never an option

If he's not hypnotised

You think anyone really want to die by suicide
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by educhigo: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
This man that owing oracle 50k, during scare city of naira finally die, cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by odemeetu1: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
Who fit give me SSN
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by slowice(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
It is only on social media that people pretend they are millionaires... In real life omo people dey face major matters.

May God in his infinite mercy show up strong for us all..... E nor easy

1 Like

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by kindlyheart: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
megamank:
Can you imagine.. even the fishes were kind to his body.. this man is so wicked o.. how can you cause ore pains to your love ones couple with this hardship… why not wait small when things get better for them then u jump for old age…

You cannot rest o… just go in peace because you have cause people too much pain…

You think id everybody that have loved one's? Some people are going through a lot a lot alone

1 Like

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Negroid001(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Look at how people are cooking up excuses to justify suicide. grin

God no go let you see wetin go let you wan commit suicide. Depression is real. Last year was bleeped for me man. If no be say i get loving family, jovial friends and sugar mummy wey bn dey encourage me. I ain't better than this dude.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Styluss: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Suicide is always an option, we didnt get any permission to come to this world, why should we need a permission to leave?

neonly:
D country hard but der is always hope
Guys just keep enduring it will be alright
Suicide is never the answer honestly

1 Like

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by AfroBeatDiary: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2023
He finally escaped, people are leaving this country by all means possible.
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by DKM123: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nasri100:

There is hope where? In this Nigeria? This British lab project to test the endurance of human beings grin grin grin grin

You are comfortable thats why you can say things like this.

I am comfortable and i thank God for that but i honestly dont have a clue how the common man is navigating in this god forsaking country with selfish leaders.

........ selfish leaders and predominantly stewpid followers. Don't forget to add that cos we see them daily on Nairaland front page. T for Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Kevineleven(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bioboy1213:
People are really going through a lot, let's be kind to ourselves pls
My dear Nigerians have gone rogue, it has gotten so bad that people like to hear this kind of news to feel better.
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Imert: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
We are trying in Nigeria, that the rate at which ppl commit suicide is very low compared to other countries like Korea.

1 Like

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Godmind2022(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
neonly:
D country hard but der is always hope
Guys just keep enduring it will be alright
Suicide is never the answer honestly

People are too ashamed to ask for help. How can we facilitate "Remove mental illness stigma" awareness in Nigeria.
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by bonnyhope: 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
Bioboy1213:
People are really going through a lot, let's be kind to ourselves pls

I fit get 5k from you?
I am in need
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by y3mi(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Crystalom35:
I build investment website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

All scripts work superbly.

I also build VTU website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k.

I also build multivendor ecommerce websites like jumia or jiji cost 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.
Are you based in Lagos?
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by WoroSeeWoro(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
this country is pushing people to suicide...May thunder fire everyone who caused this economic issues for us......we know dem
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Crystalom36: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2023
y3mi:

Are you based in Lagos?
no sir. But location no be problem
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Confirm4real(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Hope he didn't vote for #RenewedHope and became hopeless at the end cry
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nasri100:

There is hope where? In this Nigeria? This British lab project to test the endurance of human beings grin grin grin grin

I am comfortable and i thank God for that but i honestly dont have a clue how the common man is navigating in this god forsaking country with selfish leaders.

Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
No more suffering rip man
No more suffering cry
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by aysnoopy(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Instead of killing yourself, just go to Libya through Niger and try enter Italy, if you die den you try, and if u deliver to the Europe land den you're lucky
Don't just waste your life
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by yahoodetector: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
AmazingELixir:
shocked shocked shocked

Seems death by Lagoon plunging is the new normal ever since one Oba like that threatened one people like that ....that he'll make the Lagoon the last place they'll see on planet earth.

I heard the man is from the zone where the sun sets. Those people love suicide. Good riddance to him. More to follow! grin grin
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2023
Nasri100:

Suicide is beyond been in a comfortable in welfare but a thoughts,alot of people leaving comfortable life has done the same even in developed nations
Re: Body Of Man Who Jumped Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water Recovered by Donedeal1(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2023
Never give up

Never quit

Failure is not fatal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where To Get 'apple Cider Vineger' In Nigeria. / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) / Housewife Commits Suicide In Front Of Enugu Police Station, Leaves Behind 3 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.