Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Urge For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urge For Marriage (242 Views)

My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / I Have A Strong Urge For Sex For My Cousin / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urge For Marriage by Screwcode1: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
At 26 marriage don Dey hungry me, I mean is it awkward being that I’m a man? I have this urge of getting married and settling down

1 Like

Re: Urge For Marriage by WildChild00(m): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
If you are mantured anofe, why not..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Urge For Marriage by spencekat(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Screwcode1:
At 26 marriage don Dey hungry me, I mean is it awkward being that I’m a man? I have this urge of getting married and settling down
It is okay so far you are ready spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially.It is good to start early or earlier.

1 Like

Re: Urge For Marriage by Carcholce: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
It’s an illusion. Marriage nor hungry you.

Maybe there’s a woman somewhere that is fingering your brain. A man that is busy and determined to chasing money will not remember marriage. You’ll even run from it. But in your case, that is not the case.
Re: Urge For Marriage by Screwcode1: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2023
Carcholce:
It’s an illusion. Marriage nor hungry you.

Maybe there’s a woman somewhere that is fingering your brain. A man that is busy and determined to chasing money will not remember marriage. You’ll even run from it. But in your case, that is not the case.

No one is fingering me WTH I’m making money and cashing out, I don’t even have a serious date.

1 Like

Re: Urge For Marriage by Carcholce: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Screwcode1:

No one is fingering me WTH I’m making money and cashing out, I don’t even have a serious date.

You do not need to have a serious date for a woman to finger you. grin

You go dey trust those female people? Even your mother can finger your brain with marriage thoughts.
Re: Urge For Marriage by eazzzy1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
If marriage was really hungrying you it won’t look awkward to you.
Re: Urge For Marriage by virginprincess(f): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Screwcode1:
Op,there is nothing awkard about it,infact you should even be happy that you are now having a sense of responsibility,so far you are ready for it(all round) then go ahead,pls don't listen to all those red idiots and alpha mails I pray God gives you a good woman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Look Nairaland / Six Times A Day: Understanding The Difference: Love Vs. Obsession / It's Wonderful If Love Builds Up Between A Man And A Woman Overtime!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.