Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Is He Addicted To Smoke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Addicted To Smoke (768 Views)

Man Cries That He's Addicted To Sex On Facebook, See The Reply He Got / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Slay Queen Steals Facebook Lover's ATM Cards As He Goes To Smoke Weed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Addicted To Smoke by BOSSkesh(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
I know this boy personally
So please refrain from rude response
His mom will be reading the comments here thanks 😊

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by Candidlady: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Boy child lipsrsealed

Such waste embarassed

She should start praying for another child hopefully she gets a girl child

BOSSkesh:

Is it that you were born to be stupid
A boy that bothers nobody, is not a nuisance and is currently waiting for admission is whom you’re calling a waste
You’re a very bitter and stupid woman
Go get laid your hormones are making you type nonsense

Typical example why ijust tagged this gender a waste

Don't worry I'd be a certified midwife soon... tongue

I'd be pharoah and Herod to all boy child(ibelieve you know the story)

1 Like

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by jackmrandy: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
allow your son smoke week in peace. influence of the cousine he visited. introduced him to that smoking thing which is your concern right now that he has started smoking
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by immortalcrown(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wahala!
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by Candidlady: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
jackmrandy:
allow your son smoke week in peace. influence of the cousine he visited. introduced him to that smoking thing which is your concern right now that he has started smoking

Why all your post no dey always make sense...

Just read what you wrote again

That was how you went to house your gfs brother so just she won't break up with your biri asz
Mutula

1 Like

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by DaddyRochie1642: 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2023
As long as he is not being a nuisance, he does his chores, he bothers nobody, and as long as he knows his priorities,... Allow that child to smoke in peace.

Let the igbo smokers breatheee! gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by izonborn098(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Talented321 come o
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by BOSSkesh(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
As long as he is not being a nuisance, he does his chores, he bothers nobody, and as long as he knows his priorities,... Allow that child to smoke in peace.

Let the igbo smokers breatheee gringringrin
He’s just 17 abi 18
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by izonborn098(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:
Boy child lipsrsealed

Such waste embarassed

What important are u to ur mother'' you condemn men yet u can't survive without them''
You think everybody that smoke is wretched like the ones in your family'
You always talk nonsense on this forum and behave as if you get sense.
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
izonborn098:
Talented321 come o
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by BOSSkesh(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:
Boy child lipsrsealed

Such waste embarassed

Is it that you were born to be stupid
A boy that bothers nobody, is not a nuisance and is currently waiting for admission is whom you’re calling a waste
You’re a very bitter and stupid woman
Go get laid your hormones are making you type nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by Candidlady: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:
What important are u to ur mother'' you condemn men yet u can't survive without them''
You think everybody that smoke is wretched like the ones in your family'
You always talk nonsense on this forum and behave as if you get sense.

Are you done

IAM attending to humans today... Wait your turn please.. animals are till tomorrow

Do have a lovely day biri

1 Like

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by BOSSkesh(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Myndd 44., nlfpmod please move to front page for wider audience
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by AmancalledGod: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
My kind of life, i smoke weed but not an addict, i Knack girls wototo, I drink but i know my limit, sometimes shaa i club, but if you see me on a normal day, omo i look Innocent ohh.. you might think i can't even kill a fly.

But i will advice you all look into it, make guy man no go enter cult cus that's the worst thing that might kill him before his time....
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by Reminderz: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
that boy is on a path of no return, very soon he will stop doing what he does and become addicted to more drugs... maybe he will start inhaling balloon next.. seems his cousin influenced him... seriously I don't even get what people see in smoking, I don't see the enjoyment in it.. you turn your body into an exhaust pipe because you want to feel among... please help me define foolishness once again...

his mom should try to get close to him, she shouldn't wait until she catch him red-handed before taking action, by that time it might be too late..

1 Like

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by WhisperedNoise: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:
Boy child lipsrsealed

Such waste embarassed

You're sick.

3 Likes

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by izonborn098(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2023
Ayebe
Candidlady:

Are you done

IAM attending to humans today... Wait your turn please.. animals are till tomorrow

i don't have time for frustrated being like u''
With ur fish brain mentality'' nama.
Have a lovely friday sha

1 Like

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by jackmrandy: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:

Why all your post no dey always make sense...

Just read what you wrote again

That was how you went to house your gfs brother so just she won't break up with your biri asz
Mutula

this is a forum and has to be updated with topics and fictions.. so you have been following me up and down..
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by AmancalledGod: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:
Boy child lipsrsealed

Such waste embarassed

Typical example why ijust tagged this gender a waste

Don't worry I'd be a certified midwife soon... tongue

I'd be pharoah and Herod to all boy child(ibelieve you know the story)
This Lady is pained in life, i pity her life, she thinks narialand is where she will come and pour all her frustrations.... Becoming more useless day by day... Is a shame

1 Like

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by izonborn098(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
I dey u'' very useless woman who has been rejected by men.
AmancalledGod:
This Lady is pained in life, i pity her life, she thinks narialand is where she will come and pour all her frustrations.... Becoming more useless day by day... Is a shame
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by Miravik900(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nothing is bad in smoking
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by illicit(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
She better tell the father already
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by BOSSkesh(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2023
illicit:
She better tell the father already
I seriously told her to tell her oga what she’s noticing
But she says she doesn’t want to put the boy in a position where he will just shut down and stop talking to her altogether , he still maintains his good attitude so she’s not considering calling him out like that
I suggested a 1-on-1 heart to heart discussion with the boy and tell him all she’s noticing and beg him to stop
But then again he can still go hide and go smoke or do something worse behind his parents back
Omo if you see this boy very calm and respectful omo the story shock me oh ngl
Her main fear is WHAT IF HE SHUTS EVERYBODY OUT AND START SMOKING BEHIND HER BACK OR WORSE
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by illicit(m): 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
BOSSkesh:

I seriously told her to tell her oga what she’s noticing
But she says she doesn’t want to put the boy in a position where he will just shut down and stop talking to her altogether , he still maintains his good attitude so she’s not considering calling him out like that
I suggested a 1-on-1 heart to heart discussion with the boy and tell him all she’s noticing and beg him to stop
But then again he can still go hide and go smoke or do something worse behind his parents back
Omo if you see this boy very calm and respectful omo the story shock me oh ngl
Her main fear is WHAT IF HE SHUTS EVERYBODY OUT AND START SMOKING BEHIND HER BACK OR WORSE

The earlier the better

They talk to him or not, he will soon start smoking outside if he doesn't already and will make smoking friends

Wether she rats him out or not, he is guaranteed to shut them out soon

I have been there
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by idady2njsd: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
seriously if is not fighting anybody or doing some harm act to others allow him he will surely get back to sensing someday
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by BOSSkesh(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2023
idady2njsd:
seriously if is not fighting anybody or doing some harm act to others allow him he will surely get back to sensing someday
You’re saying it as if smoking is a good thing
He’s a young boy and he’s already smoking next is gambling and hard drugs
Addiction too is another worry
Vices beget vices
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by Whazar(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:

Are you done

If you God ever give you fruit of labor and it turns out to be a male I hope he takes it back from you cos after all they are waste

I wonder how you will get it in the first place without a man IDIOTT

1 Like

Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by talented321: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
Samantha124:
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by TotoGame(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:

Let the igbo smokers breatheee! gringringrin

Same way I was allowed to smoke in peace till I graduated to so many other vices I can't mention

See niggar life no dey that shit! The young man should be rescued now it's still early
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by talented321: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Those who have cash that smoke don't have problems' except u decide to be controlled by it'
Till today my father don't know i am smoking' i am always indoor unless i go to farm or shop' and hardly talk to people' people say i have pride but i don't care
izonborn098:
Talented321 come o
Let me say poor average nigga always abuse the thing' so everybody now take it that way.
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by DaddyRochie1642: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
TotoGame:

Same way I was allowed to smoke in peace till I graduated to so many other vices I can't mention

See niggar life no dey that shit! The young man should be rescued now it's still early

It was you that allowed yourself to graduate to other vices. I am very sure that igbō was not responsible for your other vices grin
Re: Is He Addicted To Smoke by izonborn098(m): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
I believe u
talented321:
Those who have cash that smoke don't have problems' except u decide to be controlled by it'
Till today my father don't know i am smoking' i am always indoor unless i go to farm or shop' and hardly talk to people' people say i have pride but i don't care
Let me say poor average nigga always abuse the thing' so everybody now take it that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is One Thing I Mostly Agree With In The Bible - Cynthia Morgan / Women Are Like Birds � / What Slang Was The Most Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.