Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic (48473 Views)

Burkina Faso’s Junta Slams Indefinite Ban On Radio Station Over Niger / Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Largest Ethnic Groups In Niger Republic (Hausa 54%) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by KGBKremlin: 4:26am On Aug 11, 2023
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by greatefa1011(m): 4:35am On Aug 11, 2023
Well, Na Buhari's adopted State of origin when share boundary with Niger Republic so let him use his civil war experience to defend him people.

1 Like

Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by steyvoo: 6:03am On Aug 11, 2023
Please I have More than 10 years experience in driving, I need a driving job, please help a brother
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Peacecore: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Lovelive:
Wetin be small thing. Stay there ...

Why u dey insight Hausa for Niger matter?
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by bigiyaro(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
The way nonsensical decision will backfire, go shock una.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Namigotalktru: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Brek:

How does exactly this concern Russia. Why didn't Russia invade Finland when they wanted to invade NATO?

Small boy if you have no sense stop quoting me. Is Finland a neighbour of Russia. Are some of Finnish people also Russian and supporting Russian government?

Some of you come on this internet and post nonsense unfortunately it’s your ignorant types it seems BAT and Co want to use carry us go war wey never concern us smh
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Brek: 3:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Small boy if you have no sense stop quoting me. Is Finland a neighbour of Russia. Are some of Finnish people also Russian and supporting Russian government?

Some of you come on this internet and post nonsense unfortunately it’s your ignorant types it seems BAT and Co want to use carry us go war wey never concern us smh
Are Ukranian people supporting Russia? No answer my question also yes Russia is literally next to Finland
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Namigotalktru: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Brek:

Are Ukranian people supporting Russia? No answer my question also yes Russia is literally next to Finland

Forests are along that “border” Ukrainians literally live and have family members that speak Russian and have Russian customs - not least that they were all part of USSR.

Do Delta Ibo and Ibo people have anything in common? Do Hausa people and Ibo have anything in common? Is there a difference between people with shared cultures and familial histories?

Just be clear that is this man is silly enough to go to a war that doesn’t concern us una go follow the north feel am for body. Continue debating ignorance on internet.
Re: ECOWAS Activates Military Standby Force Over Niger Republic by Brek: 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Forests are along that “border” Ukrainians literally live and have family members that speak Russian and have Russian customs - not least that they were all part of USSR.

Do Delta Ibo and Ibo people have anything in common? Do Hausa people and Ibo have anything in common? Is there a difference between people with shared cultures and familial histories?

Just be clear that is this man is silly enough to go to a war that doesn’t concern us una go follow the north feel am for body. Continue debating ignorance on internet.
NONONO
Answer my question so Ukrainians support Russia?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Forgives $20 Billion Debts Of African Countries - Putin (Photos) / Arab Woman Pilot Disowned By Her Family' For Bombing ISIS / Adama Barrow Sworn In As The Gambian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.