Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping (473 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / Lil Wayne : It's High Time Me And My Mom Visit Nigeria My Homeland / Guys It's High Time You Know Some Nigerian Girls Have Nothing To Offer You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by thesilentman(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2023
Yes,you read me right.
I recently came across a post in a relationship group on line.The poster,a lady wrote that she is a mother of two and HIV positive,looking for a husband and even giving criteria she wants from the man.Alas,i looked below the post and saw hundreds of men commenting positively and dropping their numbers.I was so ashamed of this so much that i deem it necessary for men to go to war against each others-the real men-Alphas, versus the irredeemable simps.Abi what do you think of this,guys?
Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by youngreezy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2023
yes!!!!!,simps are a disgrace to men, useless, worthless and deserve no pity....if any of my guy dey simp and refused to change,I go team up with the girls em dey simp for, finish am

1 Like

Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by Felimax(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
And what makes you think the guys showing interest are not her likes?

It has nothing to do with simping.
Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by Reminderz: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
if all the simps are removed from this world, the world will be a better place, the women will sit right and everything will be in order... simps are what caused the downfall of civilization, increase in damaged and irresponsible women...

simps should be sentenced to death, they are dangerous to themselves, their friends, their family and the nation as a whole...

6 Likes

Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by thesilentman(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
Felimax:
And what makes you think the guys showing interest are not her likes?

It has nothing to do with simping.

lol,i bet you don't know Nigerian men,sha.Some men are so sex starved that they will readily wife any woman that has a pussi just to get stable sex.
Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
grin grin grin

Personally i am working on harnessing the profit and leveraging on the Stupidity of SIMPs. I'm going full into PIMPing soon.

It's a very Lucrative Businessgrin

As a Business Guru. One should always take Advantage of every Situation.
Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by thesilentman(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2023
Reminderz:
if all the simps are removed from this world, the world will be a better place, the women will sit right and everything will be in order... simps are what caused the downfall of civilization, increase in damaged and irresponsible women...

simps should be sentenced to death, they are dangerous to themselves, their friends, their family and the nation as a whole...
you get it and that is why i recommend these two set of men going to war against each other to right this nagging societal wrong.
Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by Felimax(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2023
thesilentman:

lol,i bet you don't know Nigerian men,sha.Some men are so sex starved that they will readily wife any woman that has a pussi just to get stable sex.

Varieties rather than stable! No two woman is the same.

2 Likes

Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by Solofresh2: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2023
I think you are right. Many men giving out weakling energy. Its because they don't understand what a female gender is composed of. They become a weakling around females. According to the book of Genesis, God warned both the male and female not to eat a particular fruit but the female ate it and even gave her male partner to eat which led to their destruction.Very smart but not intelligent.Think about it.
A woman thinks about her own gains and very selfish while at it

1 Like

Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by Adranidoo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
I still remembered my simping days while in secondary school.

I saw a beautiful girl I loved and did all I could to get her attention, after which I proceded to making her my girlfriend.

I still remembered all I did then

How I went on wiki- how and studied those trash on how to make girls love u

How I bought her flowers during Valentine's day and save up cash to take her out

How I wrote hundred's love letters to her during her birthday, when we had quarrel, when she becomes angry with me over something and to assure her of my love for her

How We made a lot of promises of how we're going to love each other forever
How we're going to attend the same school, graduate, get married and have beautiful babies

How I followed her parents to the market and play with her at home

How We always spend my break money together

The memory of how I memorised and sang love poems to her in the evening is still fresh in my head

I can't remember the number of flowers I bought for her

While doing all these the highest I received was a kiss and touch touch
Even pant I no see

Today she's married with kids
To me? Nah, keep joking grin
The only thing a simp will ever gain from simp is self devaluation, being stupidity, being foolish, being mocked at and finally death due to exhaustion.

STOP SIMPING!!
Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by worldclass68(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Adranidoo:

I still remembered my simping days while in secondary school.

I saw a beautiful girl I loved and did all I could to get her attention, after which I proceded to making her my girlfriend.

I still remembered all I did then

How I went on wiki- how and studied those trash on how to make girls love u

How I bought her flowers during Valentine's day and save up cash to take her out

How I wrote hundred's love letters to her during her birthday, when we had quarrel, when she becomes angry with me over something and to assure her of my love for her

How We made a lot of promises of how we're going to love each other forever
How we're going to attend the same school, graduate, get married and have beautiful babies

How I followed her parents to the market and play with her at home

How We always spend my break money together

The memory of how I memorised and sang love poems to her in the evening is still fresh in my head

I can't remember the number of flowers I bought for her

While doing all these the highest I received was a kiss and touch touch
Even pant I no see

Today she's married with kids
To me? Nah, keep joking grin
The only thing a simp will ever gain from simp is self devaluation, being stupidity, being foolish, being mocked at and finally death due to exhaustion.

STOP SIMPING!!

grin grin grin pain u no even see pant😫😫
Re: It's High Time Men Went To War Against Each Other Over Simping by helinues: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
grin

They are hungry for hiv

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Down And Depressed!!! / Is Access Bank Having A General Issues / Hookup Girls Regrets Doing Olosho After This Wise Man Spoke To Them Eloquently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.