Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

This is a War Of Uranium And Gas, Yet the People would Pay the Price - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This is a War Of Uranium And Gas, Yet the People would Pay the Price (244 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Breaking - Niger Suspends Export Of Uranium To France - Russia To Supply Arms / Buhari: South-West People Would Have Been Trekking, If I Hadn’t Intervened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This is a War Of Uranium And Gas, Yet the People would Pay the Price by AlexBells(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
Time seem to be running out, but this is clearly a war of Uranium and Gas, the war is not as avoidable at this point but I don’t want to believe that all hopes are lost. The vested interest is overwhelming.

As much as I’m opposed to war in this case, patriotism demands that if we eventually go to war that I wish ECOWAS and Nigeria a speedy and less costly victory, however at this point this war is uncalled for, our gas can be sold to the ECOWAS block and other African countries instead of going to war, I don’t think European markets are more attractive in this case.

Niger can do whatever they want with their uranium, I believe with more time and more diplomacy this issue can be fixed but not so easy because I think Russia is also vehement in stamping out competition especially for gas in Europe and also uranium. I know that this war is becoming unavoidable so far as the junta remains unwavering. If eventually we go to war, May God give Nigeria and our allies a quick victory but this war of Uranium and gas is unnecessary.
Re: This is a War Of Uranium And Gas, Yet the People would Pay the Price by OneCandleAway(f): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
AlexBells:
Time seem to be running out, but this is clearly a war of Uranium and Gas, the war is not as avoidable at this point but I don’t want to believe that all hopes are lost. The vested interest is overwhelming.

As much as I’m opposed to war in this case, patriotism demands that if we eventually go to war that I wish ECOWAS and Nigeria a speedy and less costly victory, however at this point this war is uncalled for, our gas can be sold to the ECOWAS block and other African countries instead of going to war, I don’t think European markets are more attractive in this case.

Niger can do whatever they want with their uranium, I believe with more time and more diplomacy this issue can be fixed but not so easy because I think Russia is also vehement in stamping out competition especially for gas in Europe and also uranium. I know that this war is becoming unavoidable so far as the junta remains unwavering. If eventually we go to war, May God give Nigeria and our allies a quick victory but this war of Uranium and gas is unnecessary.

When your president has too many secrets and filthy past, he becomes easy to be controlled by the whites.

He'll do their bidding to keep being in power
Re: This is a War Of Uranium And Gas, Yet the People would Pay the Price by AlexBells(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
OneCandleAway:

When your president has too many secrets and filthy past, he becomes easy to be controlled by the whites.

He'll do their bidding to keep being in power
If he goes ahead with that war, it is either a speedy victory or carnage

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Peter Obi Thinks Nigeria Is Redeemable? / Labour Party Affirms Senator Achonu As Imo State Governorship Candidate / Youth Group Appeals Tinubu To Consider Comr. Aminu Aminu For Youth Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.