Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Mysterious! Angelic! & Miraculous Deliverance From Deadly Accident. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysterious! Angelic! & Miraculous Deliverance From Deadly Accident. (133 Views)

Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious! Angelic! & Miraculous Deliverance From Deadly Accident. by Gospelpreacher1: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
I DON'T KNOW THE HAND THAT CARRIED ME AND PUT ME ON TOP A CAR PARKED BY THE SIDE.

Sis Bose could not understand nor explain the mysterious deliverance the GOD of CHOSEN gave to her from a deadly accident.

According to Sister Bose, she use to be from the other religion before the GOD of CHOSEN Captured her. Today she is a CHOSEN.

According to her, she was returning from Trinity area of Lagos. She met a woman on the road and they were discussing.

Suddenly a danfo bus from nowhere came with top speed and hit them. It was so terrible.
The next thing that happened was so mysterious.
Bose saw herself comfortably on top of a car parked by. She does not know or understand who or what carried her there.

The lady she was discussing with was crushed with her legs dangling. The vehicle parked nearby was divided into 2.

Bose was Mysteriously carried and place on top the vehicle.
In her words "I DON'T THE HAND THAT CARRIED ME AND PUT ME ON TOP A CAR PARKED BY THE SIDE"

She was the one the bus was supposed to smash. How she was lifted away from that scene remains mystery yo her and to everyone who was there.

The Covenant GOD ALMIGHTY has with the CHOSEN via HIS Servant saved her life and Exempted her from that deadly accident.

Just as GOD exempted the Israelites in Egypt from calamities and disasters because of HIS Covenant with Abraham. The same waHzIS covenant with HIS servant is exempting the Chosen people from dangers and calamities.

What are you waiting for? Run to the GOD of CHOSEN and be a partake of this Great Covenant of GOD in this Generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pj9c79y-pk

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract God's Blessings Over Your Life. / Biblical Cures For All Curses (part 4) / An Introduction To My New Book: Breakthrough Corporate Anointing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.