Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Have I Been Sexually Harassed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Sexually Harassed (4461 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Been Sexually Harassed by kekakuz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2023
I can't tell if I have posted this in the right section but I feel a need to tell my story.

I needed to visit one of the LGAs in plateau state for my office and I had no choice than to go by road
I arrived at the park early hoping to get the comfortable front seat which I secured. I sat and balanced with my head set listening to music from Nigerian play list on Boom play.God it's Seyi Vibes everywhere. I have to skip and skip and skip till I find a song I like.

As the bus is getting filled up, I notice the driver is offering the middle seat in Front to passengers. I asked why and he said it's 2 In front. This is not what I bargained for so I offered to pay for the seat so I can be comfortable. A lady who should be in her 20s approach the bus begging to go with us since we are already complete.i looked away as it's not my business but everyone begged on her behalf to let her seat in front . I reluctantly agreed as it's just a 5 hours trip so the driver refunded me for the extra seat .

We soon got on our way and this is where the drama begins, I was lost in the melodious renditions of Johny drill when I felt something on my feet. At first I felt it's just because of the tight space and she is trying to stretch. I adjusted a bit to give her more space while I continue enjoying my music.
As this goes on, I felt a stronger touch on my femur and lower feet. This is serious. I looked down and saw her toes rubbing on me. O my I was grossed out. I looked at her face and she smiles at me. Wetin be this, wetin be this .Jesus , Jesus, I said in my mind
This lady looks like she is married or have had babies as she is returning to her village in plateau so I adjusted again to see if I could afford her more space but am already resting heavily on the door.
Our Bus soon reach a police check point and hawkers approached our vehicle to sell different things.this lady then stretched her hand with her sweaty armpit on my face to the window to buy something that looks like kulikuli and pure water. In my mind I just said calm down calm down it's just 2 more hours to my destination.
The feet touching soon continue and I peeped to see her feet,she was wearing a slippers with long and dirty nails.she offered her snacks to me with her arm resting on my laps.i shaked my head vigorously in rejection. She smiled and continue resting on me.
This must have been the most tormenting 4 and a half hours of my life. As we approach mararaba jama at the outskirts of jos, she brought out her phone and was playing with it.you know one of those touch light china phones that rings very loud.i just looked away like I was admiring the low grass and mountainous view.
We got to the park and I asked the driver how will I get to Mangu LGA.the lady said she is also going there and we can go together .i just acted like I did not hear her and entered one of the eateries around.
I can tell you I was really traumatized and I did not know what to do in those moments.if I was a lady and a guy does this, maybe I will bring out my phone to record him and scream pervert. But as a guy, I guess the society wants us to remain manly by keeping quiet.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by RighteousDemon: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2023
Op, hope its not the other way round?

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by Adranidoo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
Funny but it happens

Few years ago there was this dark,tall, beautiful girl that's always trying to get close to me.
We attended the same school, one day she told she's coming to my house, I thought she was joking only for her to knock on my door some minutes after class.
I allowed her in, she sat on my bed and opened her legs waaa while we kept talking nonsense
I felt so shy that day angry
Our gist that day was just off point cause I was confused and had several thoughts on my mind.
She kept telling she's about to go until she finally left
She kept coming again for three days before she stopped

I always laugh at my naiveness anytime I remember that experience.

Now, if any girl recklessly throws herself at me I won't even allow a second to pass before jumping at her.
If what some rich men are paying thousands for was offered for free to u don't let it go untouched, bleep ur own and leave theirs for them
It's that simple

5 Likes

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by kekakuz(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
Adranidoo:
Funny but it happens

Few years ago there was this dark,tall, beautiful girl that's always trying to get close to me.
We attended the same school, one day she told she's coming to my house, I thought she was joking only for her to knock on my door some minutes after class.
I allowed her in, she sat on my bed and opened her legs waaa while we kept talking nonsense
I felt so shy that day angry
Our gist that day was just off point cause I was confused and had several thoughts on my mind.
She kept telling she's about to go until she finally left
She kept coming again for three days before she stopped

I always laugh at my naiveness anytime I remember that experience.

Now, if any girl recklessly throws herself at me I won't even allow a second to pass before jumping at her.
If what some rich men are paying thousands for was offered for free to u don't let it go untouched, bleep ur own and leave theirs for them
It's that simple

meaning you will most likely jump at this. Maybe you will even follow her to her village. God forbid

15 Likes

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by Adranidoo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
kekakuz:
meaning you will most likely jump at this. Maybe you will even follow her to her village. God forbid
Does jumping at anyone if they willingly presents it to me translate to following them to the village undecided

It means I won't ignore any girl that gives me greenlight to bleep

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2023
If I were you, I would have decked the idiot with my elbow...

5 Likes

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by BluntCrazeMan: 2:21am On Aug 11, 2023
kekakuz:

This lady looks like she is married or have had babies as she is returning to her village in plateau

I can guess you're a handsome guy.
That's what ladies do to cute guys.
Ladies usually cannot control themselves whenever they see cute guys they like.

But then....
How did you know that she was heading to her village??
She tried starting off some conversations with you??
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by eazzzy1(m): 3:08am On Aug 11, 2023
You should have told her you didn’t like the way she was touching you. She was giving you the greenlight and your silence indicated to her that you were enjoying it.

Society hasn’t told anyone not to speak up in such uncomfortable situation. A simple “please move your leg’’ would have sufficed. Then she knows you aren’t comfortable with being touched. If she continues after that, then you are been harassed.

11 Likes

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by kekakuz(m): 4:20am On Aug 11, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

I can guess you're a handsome guy.
That's what ladies do to cute guys.
Ladies usually cannot control themselves whenever they see cute guys they like.
He final destination

But then....
How did you know that she was heading to her village??
She tried starting off some conversations with you??
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by BluntCrazeMan: 5:55am On Aug 11, 2023
eazzzy1:
You should have told her you didn’t like the way she was touching you. She was giving you the greenlight and your silence indicated to her that you were enjoying it.

Society hasn’t told anyone not to speak up in such uncomfortable situation. A simple “please move your leg’’ would have sufficed. Then she knows you aren’t comfortable with being touched. If she continues after that, then you are been harassed.

Women who had kept quiet while being touched when they were at the guy's house, (even moaned and pushed the guy in from behind with their own hands for deeper thrust, and even changed style on their own sef), had taken such smooth guys to court and accused them of rape, and these ladies won..
Just because they didn't say out “YES” with their mouth to such guys... (That's America for you though)..

Their argument being that “the man was not dumb, so he should have asked, rather than being dumb and using body language which was never their mode of communication all the while”, and thus, the guy must get a direct verbal “YES or No”, and if the reply wasn't direct enough, that-is, if it is somehow ambiguous, then he should demand for a more direct response.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by BluntCrazeMan: 6:02am On Aug 11, 2023
kekakuz:
Her final destination
Ok
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by izonborn098(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2023
That fish brain would have raped u' and u are simping to her useless behavior.
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2023
The only funny thing here is that I'm not seeing enough likes and shares which means the ladies that have managed to read to the end have left the room quietly.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by Jakumo(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2023
kekakuz:
A lady who should be in her 20s approach the bus begging to go with us

I felt something on my feet.

I felt a stronger touch on my femur and lower feet.

This lady looks like she is married or have had babies

this lady then stretched her hand with her sweaty armpit on my face to the window to buy something

she offered her snacks to me with her arm resting on my laps.

She smiled and continue resting on me.

the lady said she is also going there and we can go together

This kind of aggressive invasion of personal space would have been welcomed if the aggressor was a fit young woman who had NOT ever been pregnant and who was blessed with a smoking hot body, but having an out-of-shape mother of many trying the same trick is outright disgusting to read about.

Possibly the married woman and slobbish mother of many was in fact a hoooker whose modus operandi was to go after men on buses.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by kekakuz(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2023
izonborn098:
That fish brain would have raped u' and u are simping to her useless behavior.
haha inside bus?
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by diogo23: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2023
RighteousDemon:
Op, hope its not the other way round?
Are you normal ?
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by RighteousDemon: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2023
diogo23:

Are you normal ?

Thats what your mother kept saying about your father
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by COOL10(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2023
You should have shouted at her to stop that nonsense immediately. If she had refused, then a headbutt or an elbow to the mid-section would have sufficed.

You let an abuser go scot free and that will give her the confidence to sexually harass other men.
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by diogo23: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Thats what your mother kept saying about your father
It's only a bastard will insult someone parents

7 Likes

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by RighteousDemon: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2023
diogo23:

It's only a bastard will insult someone parents

Someone's parents who wasn't wise enough to condomize but gave birth to a bastard like you deserves all the insults
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by Pinkdimples: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
Chronosvineberg:
The only funny thing here is that I'm not seeing enough likes and shares which means the ladies that have managed to read to the end have left the room quietly.
And the funny thing here too is that,you don't think some guys that have managed to read to the end have also left the room quietly,due to the fact that Op couldn't voice out point blank to stop the nonsense she was doing? The foolish girl thought he was enjoying it,as I was reading I was getting angry to be Frank,because he allowed her to be doing that rubbish 🙄🤔

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by Gadafii: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
How are you feeling my brr, I know you are really traumatized and disturbed by that experience, it’s sexual harassment and next time don’t hesitate to embarrass her because if table were turned they will call you a pervert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by kekakuz(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2023
Gadafii:
How are you feeling my brr, I know you are really traumatized and disturbed by that experience, it’s sexual harassment and next time don’t hesitate to embarrass her because if table were turned they will call you a pervert

A bit traumatized but am getting better. Although there is occasional flash backs that causes me tremors. I have been finding it difficult to seat b side any of my female colleagues
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by Gadafii: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2023
kekakuz:

A bit traumatized but am getting better. Although there is occasional flash backs that causes me tremors. I have been finding it difficult to seat b side any of my female colleagues
next time speak 🗣 out immediately and disgrace that dirty female pervert, men are really suffering in silence, sexual harassment and molestation is one of the causes of these suffering
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by diogo23: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Someone's parents who wasn't wise enough to condomize but gave birth to a bastard like you deserves all the insults
I don't expect vagabond like you to exhibit send
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by DaddyRochie1642: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2023
You be jonsing man,

Traumatized Kee you there grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by RighteousDemon: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2023
diogo23:

I don't expect vagabond like you to exhibit send

Send your vagabond dull brains back to school since its exhibiting signs of schizophrenia. Almajiri that can't make coherent sentences still wants a tirade.
Get off my mentions idio t
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by AmancalledGod: 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2023
Op nah Jew man, if nah me i for don Conner that bastard of a girl to one hotel Knack her wetin no Good after that,... To your tent oh Israel
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by diogo23: 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2023
RighteousDemon:

Send your vagabond dull brains back to school since its exhibiting signs of schizophrenia. Almajiri that can't make coherent sentences still wants a tirade.
Get off my mentions idio t
Even idiot like you don't know when type error occurred, your father should have used condom instead he bring useless idiot like you into this world, we wouldn't have been seeing this nonsense
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by Shinjawestern: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2023
AmancalledGod:
Op nah Jew man, if nah me i for don Conner that bastard of a girl to one hotel Knack her wetin no Good after that,... To your tent oh Israel

Na so u go bang witch one day .

Some men sha sad
Re: Have I Been Sexually Harassed by AmancalledGod: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Shinjawestern:

Na so u go bang witch one day .

Some men sha sad
I don't believe in such bro... Nothing like that exist brother man... Go take a cold chill pill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Leave You 4 Another Guy And Later Come Back Begging. Guys What Would / Why Can't A Nigerian Lady Make Advances At A Man? / What's The Difference Between Courtship And Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.