Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

The Sad Game Igbo People Play With Innoson. Captions. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sad Game Igbo People Play With Innoson. Captions. (3561 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Partners With Innoson On Mass Transit (Photos) / Buhari Commiserates With Innoson On Mother’s Death / DICON Partners With Innoson Vehicles In Producing Military Hardware (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sad Game Igbo People Play With Innoson. Captions. by rinzaugustine: 2:56am On Aug 12, 2023
plaindealer:

There's a difference between saying Buhari gave money to Innoson to buy operational vehicles for FG agencies and asking igbo people to support him based on that.

I don't remember asking you or any Igbo person to support Buhari because of Innoson patronage.

Obviously, you are not bright, you are grossly ignorant and unintelligent and you definitely can't read and comprehend simple English words and your poor 5-year-old is sadly sad and embarrassed at his father for disgracing her on the internet.

Sometimes I just wonder about some of you useless trolls.

trolls are jobless people like you quoting people all over a faceless and why it’s best to reserve response to you for 5 year olds because you guys are at the same level in life mentally, financially dependent, physically, brain wise and otherwise hahaha
Re: The Sad Game Igbo People Play With Innoson. Captions. by maintenant: 9:18am On Aug 14, 2023
plaindealer:

I don't remember expressing such nonsense to you, learn how to read, comprehend and follow simple Internet discussion.

Btw, your worldview is your own personal opinion, not mine so what relevance is that to the discussion?

When you feel insecure and have low self-esteem, you get paranoid, you get defensive, you base everything and your daily worries on victim mentality.

Talking about fairness, what more fairness do you need after the FG bought N660 Billion worth of vehicles from Innoson and even mandated FG agencies to only buy Innoson, what else do you need?

What about the other car manufacturers that did not get that kind of money, attention, and federal mandate to only buy from them?

Shouldn't the other manufacturers be the ones shouting unfairness?

How hard is it for you people to make even the smallest sense?

I refused to be pushed to condescend to your level of uncouthness and base predilections...

You need to get an auspicious semblance of engagement other than being inexorably fixated on anything Igbo...

The tragedy of your situation dwells on the fact that you have chosen to keep punching the air around someone who is hardly nonplussed about your very provenance...
Re: The Sad Game Igbo People Play With Innoson. Captions. by sweetgala(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2023
001Lagos:
As you no kuku get shame , let me drop this here . Maybe shame go catch you small

Same Goerge Galloway that was disgraced out of active politics or another one

1 Like

Re: The Sad Game Igbo People Play With Innoson. Captions. by aklid(m): 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
They hate it when it is said no one patronized in Odin as Buhari they hate the truth cause they hate a man and everything he does even if it’s good and for their benefits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends Questionable / Our National Anthem & Pledge:our Pride And Strength / Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.