Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi (3559 Views)

Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto / Youth Set Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Beaf: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2010
[size=14pt]Nigeria: 2011 - Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze in Kebbi[/size]
Saka Ibrahim
20 June 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Birnin Kebbi — A political campaign vehicle with inscription "Jonathan for Presidency 2011" was in the early hours of yesterday set ablaze by unknown persons.

The Honda 84 campaign car was burnt down in front of the house of a People Democratic Party (P.D.P) governorship aspirant, Alhaji Hassan Kangiwa in the Government Reservation Area (G.R.A), Birnin Kebbi.

THISDAY investigation revealed that the campaign vehicle driven by one Abdullahi Zuru was from Sokoto State and wanted to pass the night in the house of the politician.

Eye witness account told THISDAY that Mallam Zuru who brought the car was inside the house while the unknown people set the car ablaze and ran away.

One of the aides of the politician, Mallam Mohammed Hassan said their father was not around when the incident happened but that they have reported the matter to the police.

When our correspondent visited the house of the politician yesterday, some policemen including men of the state Security Services (SSS) were seen inspecting the burnt vehicle

The state Police Commissioner, Alhaji Sahad Umar Dalhatu when contacted on phone declined comment on the issue because he claimed to have travelled to Abuja since Tuesday but directed our correspondent to see the Divisional Police Officer (D.P.O) Birnin Kebbi, Alhaji Abdulkarim Nuhu for comment.

The D.P.O confirmed the incident that the matter was reported to the police yesterday and investigation had commenced on the issue.

According to Nuhu "The man reported that immediately they set the car ablaze, they ran away and because they were many he could not pursue them".

He promised to make their findings public after thorough investigation.

http://allafrica.com/stories/printable/201007010091.html
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by sayso: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
I can't see any picture of burnt car
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2010
so what??

just a random incident by an almajiri
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by james1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2010
Na dem sabi,incumbent na incumbent,hahaha.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Acidosis(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
I'm not surprised because they (almajiris) have a genetic trait of destruction and a blood group of violence.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by KnowAll(m): 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
[size=14pt]Routine Almajeri vengeance on anything Western. A car parked in front of Megida’s house with that infidel’s name on it  “Jonathan”. Thank God it was only burning of a car, it could have been worse.[/size]  undecided
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by mygee33(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2010
joblessness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by bisiaet: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
Jonathan campaign vehicle? Are you talking about another Jonathan or Jonathan the president? Pls clarify this with more detail and picture pls.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by sulad82i(m): 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
I doubt Nigeria will ever get to the promise land of the politicians, cos this is the best we can get
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
How did the Almajiris manage to read the incription "Jonathan for president 2011" Hmm, Maybe Boko is not Haram any longer.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Catchfire1: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2010
Okoro2015:

How did the Almajiris manage to read the incription "Jonathan for president 2011" Hmm, Maybe Boko is not Haram any longer.

Not all Almajeris are A-ducated, this group could have been B-ducated by the Bokos like i think u rightly said.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by okeniyi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2010
WHAT DO I HAVE TO SAY,LET SEE OKAY I KNOW LET THEM BRING THE CAR TO MY SHOP SO AS TO PANEL BEAT IT BACK TO ITS NORMAL FORM. I WONT TAKE NOYHING LESS THAN THE HEADS OF THOSE EVER PRIMITIVE AND EVIL INCARCERATED ALMAJERIS.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by okeniyi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ knowall you called jonathan an 'infidel'. you ARE a rat meant to be poisoned AND I am sure you will soon eat poison or better still i will buy you a british airways ticket and you will elegantly fly non-stop to hell. you bagger. damn your tiny and inefficient brain
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by UNLEASHED(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2010
Okoro2015:

grin grin grin

Jobless people
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by korashaw: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2010
na only honda dey burn? make them call jonathan make him buy them yatch. l
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by qrich: 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2010
anyone in the house with a pic?
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by presido1: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
Honestly how did they know what is written on the car? I assume it was in Hausa or Arabic if not someboby from the south must have told them the car if for GJ presidency campaign or his picture was on the car but then might see it as Obituary picture.grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Africanson: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ knowall you called jonathan an 'infidel'. you ARE a rat meant to be poisoned AND I am sure you will soon eat poison or better still i will buy you a british airways ticket and you will elegantly fly non-stop to hell. you bagger. damn your tiny and inefficient brain

@okeniyi

You don't understand what "knowall" meant. That's called satire if you have a dictionary check up the word satire and you would understand. He was simply satiring those that commited the offence as haters. He do not support the burning of the car. He is against it as well as you do. Hope you understand.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Igwe9(m): 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2010
LOL@ the replies cheesy
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by CarlosVent(m): 9:22pm On Jul 01, 2010
political tussle
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by KnowAll(m): 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2010
You don't understand what "knowall" meant. That's called satire if you have a dictionary check up the word satire and you would understand. He was simply satiring those that commited the offence as haters. He do not support the burning of the car. He is against it as well as you do. Hope you understand.

[size=14pt]
Thank you for answering that question for me, na wa oh the guy don cause my mama and papa without getting the gist.[/size] undecided
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by chelseabmw(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
wink
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by shanktang(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
How did the Almajiris manage to read the incription "Jonathan for president 2011" Hmm, Maybe Boko is not Haram any longer.[/color]

Maybe they didnt wright on it, maybe they made the mistake of pasting jonathan's picture shaking hands wth their dear mohammed, and they saw it and got angry
grin grin grin grin grin lol
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2010
johnny johnny - instead of trying to fix the country. . .he has started campaigning grin grin grin

seems he has gone silent on all that power sector noise he made a few weeks ago
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Gayigaskia(m): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
This Nairaland is full of retards, Isn't the car that the almajiris burnt belongs to an almajiri supporting Jonathan so what is the problem. These acts of violence are not new anyway regardless of where you are from in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by basktmout: 10:04am On Jul 02, 2010
m not surprised because they (almajiris) have a genetic trait of destruction and a blood group of violence.
Sharp witted reply.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by informatix: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2010
@bsckmout Abeg go sitdown tell where u r from in nigeria then i'll answer base on your Area Shedding blood is in the heart of nigerians i am from bauchi if you have any answer for me.O.P.C,Militants,Boko haram,Bakassi boys,mossob,maitastine,zaki biyam,zamani lekod,dim ojukwu's war abeg to sitdown.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Novice1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2010
HATERS!! HATERS! HATERS!!! CAN'T YOU GUYS DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIVES INSTEAD OF HATING?
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
You mean say the man done announce say im go run for re-election already? shocked
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by Abagworo(m): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2010
Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi

This is a very misguiding caption.Jonathan has neither declared nor acquired campaign vehicles.
Re: Jonathan's Campaign Vehicle Set Ablaze In Kebbi by xboje: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2010
Boko Haramism,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Akanu Ibiam: The Soul Of The Biafra Nation / IBB Is A Closet Homosexual ? / Benefits And Gains Of The Civil Service/civil Servants Under The Labour Party Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.