Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? (3358 Views)

Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Englishisamust: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
I dont understand. chaiii. what did we do to tinubu. This one won finish all of us alive. chaiii.
Naira is weakening, fuel don rice, we are also going to war, we dey collect from tinubu wotowoto. Pls any link for sure japaaa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by naijaboy756: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2023
He is grossly confused at this point

How can someone be worse than Buhari?

Omor!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by adebayo987: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Englishisamust:
I dont understand. chaiii. what did we do to tinubu. This one won finsih all of us alive. chaiii.
Naira is weakening, fuel don rice, we are also going to war. Pls any link for sure japaaa.
Yes, you can trek through the Sahara desert out of Nigeria for free.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by oskylabs(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
Englishisamust:
I dont understand. chaiii. what did we do to tinubu. This one won finish all of us alive. chaiii.
Naira is weakening, fuel don rice, we are also going to war, we dey collect from tinubu wotowoto. Pls any link for sure japaaa.
No be who get money dey japa!?

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Englishisamust: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2023
naijaboy756:

Omor!!!

Even though, I voted for him. lets come to reality. i dont understand again!!!! embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Englishisamust: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2023
oskylabs:
No be who get money dey japa!?

I swear I dont understand again!!!!, since the day tinubu don enter we have been collecting wotowoto. lets come to reality.... Does this man know what is doing??

6 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

I swear I dont understand again!!!!, since the day tinubu don enter we have been collecting wotowoto. lets come to reality.... Does this man know what is doing??
E don sign agreement with devil 😈

Their last errection COVID, next errection possibly nigr?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by youngsahito(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
No peace for the wicked Nigerians that believe in tribalism against competence.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by yarimo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by BoldBrainz(m): 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2023
Na so we see am my brother !

Fuel don "rice". Diesel don "stew". Dollar don dey "meat" Russian satellite for space.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by oskylabs(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

Me sef I wonder o
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Englishisamust:
Did they call you to go to war?
U all love talking too much in this country.
When Buhari said Nîgeriàn youths are lazy few years ago, I was not happy with him, but now I realize he was absolutely right.
Countries like South Korea, China, Malaysia, Singapore etc focused on production rather than dollar vs their currency, the average Nîgeriàn who has never owned a dollar before keeps posting about dollar without thinking about his level of productivity and what he contributes to the society.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2023
naijaboy756:

Omor!!!
If we give u a street to lead for two months now.
U won't know where to start.
If u all know so much, what's stopping you guys from getting into positions that u are capable of handling?

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Tinububalls: 2:39am On Aug 11, 2023
JagabanB:

When Buhari said Nîgeriàn youths are lazy few years ago, I was not happy with him, but now I realize he was absolutely right.
Countries like South Korea, China, Malaysia, Singapore etc focused on production rather than dollar vs their currency, the average Nîgeriàn who has never owned a dollar before keeps posting about dollar without thinking about his level of productivity and what he contributes to the society.
With this your last statement, I can tell you don't own any business.
Increase level of productivity in today's Nigeria, with alot of factors against your business?

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by naijaboy756: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2023
JagabanB:

If we give u a street to lead for two months now.
U won't know where to start.
If u all know so much, what's stopping you guys from getting into positions that u are capable of handling?
I thought he has been preparing for over 30 years

7 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by naijaboy756: 6:08am On Aug 11, 2023
JagabanB:

you will just be disgracing your generation here

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Switruth: 6:13am On Aug 11, 2023
JagabanB:

you just write nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2023
Switruth:
you just write nonsense
Nonsense is actually associated with people who can't really make sense.
I'm sure most of what your teachers taught u in school were nonsense to u because ur bràîñ couldn't process the sense in it.
That's how it works.
When ur brain can't process anything, that thing natutally sounds like nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2023
naijaboy756:
you will just be disgracing your generation here
Seems I hit the right spot.
This is the kind of reply of the average online "enlightened" Nigèrian when the talk is out of their depth.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tinububalls:

Increase level of productivity in today's Nigeria, with alot of factors against your business?
I don't own a kiosk where I recycle foreign goods.
I own agricultural businesses that I looking to expand massively in today's Nigèria.
I own other businesses too which I don't intend to mention here.
Only folks who are Iazy to do anything think there's no opportunity, sit-down and criticize everything.
When I was negotiating with a partner to start this agric business some few years ago, a lazy nay sayer Iike u told us the business is good and lucrative but in Nigeria it's a risk, one flood, one hailstorm and u lose everything, till date, he is still where we left him, depending on his father's houses for rent while he consume our produce.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Switruth: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2023
JagabanB:

Nonsense is actually associated with people who can't really make sense.
I'm sure most of what your teachers taught u in school were nonsense to u because ur bràîñ couldn't process the sense in it.
That's how it works.
When ur brain can't process anything, that thing natutally sounds like nonsense.
Your are “natutally” a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2023
Switruth:
Your are “natutally” a kid.
I won't be surprised u are teenager still struggling to pass JAMB.
Only kids think calling someone else a kid is a great jibe and they are quick to throw.
I was once a a teenager, I know how a teenager struggles with the reality of being a teenager so they throw their insecurities at others.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Switruth: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
JagabanB:

I won't be surprised u are teenager still struggling to pass JAMB.
Only kids think calling someone else a kid is a great jibe and they are quick to throw.
I was once a a teenager, I know how a teenager struggles with the reality of being a teenager so they throw their insecurities at others.
if you existed during Obe Rasaq of uniben then we can start talking like age mate.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Switruth:
if you existed during Obe Rasaq of uniben then we can start talking like age mate.
I don't know Uniben.
Maybe u can talk like someone who went to school not an average student from Uniben.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Karleb(m): 5:47am On Aug 12, 2023
Englishisamust:

Even though, I voted for him. lets come to reality. i dont understand again!!!! embarassed embarassed

Everybody! See!

He voted for Tinubu! grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by emmaodet: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2023
JagabanB:

How can you contribute to a country that is starving you?
You can only be productive in a country whose government is productive too.
How can we be talking about productivity without talking about 24hrs electricity in this 21st century for God sake.
Please can you name 1 country that is productive and export oriented that doesn't have 24hrs electricity? Just 1

When a government is not productive, not Patriotic enough and mismanaging wealth, what else do you expect the citizens to do?
Citizens can only do as much as the government permits her economic atmosphere. We are humans and can't do beyond our efforts.
Do you know how many industries have shut down due to poor electricity and soaring dollar price? Mine included

7 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by emmaodet: 6:14am On Aug 12, 2023
Tinububalls:

Exactly bro.

A man that runs a business or had done one before won't talk like that.

At all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by ambale(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2023
Tinububalls:

You dey mind the werey, come street and see things for yourself

A korope now goes for as high as 3million in instalmemts, which work person wan do to recover the money back?

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2023
emmaodet:

How can you contribute to a country that is starving you?
You can only be productive in a country whose government is productive too.
How can we be talking about productivity without talking about 24hrs electricity in this 21st century for God sake.
Please can you name 1 country that is productive and export oriented that doesn't have 24hrs electricity? Just 1

When a government is not productive, not Patriotic enough and mismanaging wealth, what else do you expect the citizens to do?
Citizens can only do as much as the government permits her economic atmosphere. We are humans and can't do beyond our efforts.
Do you know how many industries have shut down due to poor electricity and soaring dollar price? Mine included

All you said are perfectly correct.

Example, IBB devaluation policies in the 80s completely destroyed the textile industries in Kano & Kaduna. It tried to be revived to no avail. uptill now still remains rotten decrepit deserted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Maazieze(m): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2023
You shouldve voted for him, i got my ronu card and life is to easy grin grin grin
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by MissLeslie(m): 10:05am On Aug 12, 2023
All the leading aspirant agree to remove subsidy before the presidential election in February so am not surprised.
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Maazieze(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
MissLeslie:
All the leading aspirant agree to remove subsidy before the presidential election in February so am not surprised.

Analogy: Lets say someone has Appendicitis and they need it removed, 2 individuals say it should be removed and each provide how theyll do it; the first man says he will remove it without anaesthesia and contaminated tools, the other says he will remove it with anaesthesia, clean tools and bed, and even have accompanying co-surgeons to help. Which are you most comfortable with doing the surgery?

You can see Nigeria went with the quack doctor

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials / Why Borrowing $30 Billion When The Goverment Recover $90 Billion / How To Strip the Oil License Off Alakija , Otedola , Tinubu etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.