Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? (3390 Views)

Wike On Melaye: Are We Joking? He Does Not Have What It Takes To Be A Governor / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Streetdoctor: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Tinububalls:

With this your last statement, I can tell you don't own any business.
Increase level of productivity in today's Nigeria, with alot of factors against your business?
Naija is just a funny place, what does that idiot understand about leadership and management. Dis period that before election, we do spend almost 50k on fuel and diesel per week. Now we are spending roughly 220k per week, we had to tell some staff to go back home.
Does d idiot understand that d decision we took has affected families? Which production is he talking about. Volatile environment?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Streetdoctor: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2023
JagabanB:

I won't be surprised u are teenager still struggling to pass JAMB.
Only kids think calling someone else a kid is a great jibe and they are quick to throw.
I was once a a teenager, I know how a teenager struggles with the reality of being a teenager so they throw their insecurities at others.
Online farmer see ur people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Streetdoctor: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
emmaodet:

Exactly bro.

A man that runs a business or had done one before won't talk like that.

At all
Don't mind d mudafuckers, online business man while offline begger, I know some of them here. I will start mentioning names soon. No business owner will sound dis way

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Streetdoctor: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
MissLeslie:
All the leading aspirant agree to remove subsidy before the presidential election in February so am not surprised.
Nobody is again removal of subsidy, but d timing. When Tinubu heard that others would remove subsidy, he didn't wait to know d timing.
I hv managed peoples businesses very well. Infact I was d first non Yoruba to be a manager of a particular firm (I won't go into details) till date I was one of d best. When I wanted to resign and focus on other things, members protested but I had to leave.
Whatever u Wana do in life ehhhh, timing is a factor. Timing is like shots on targets in football.
Tinubu did not calculate very well. Was it not dis morning I was advising one unilag student about life, before d lad told me that their school fees is now 150k from 25k to fucking 150k

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by emmaodet: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Don't mind d mudafuckers, online business man while offline begger, I know some of them here. I will start mentioning names soon. No business owner will sound dis way

grin

Exactly bro
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Streetdoctor: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2023
emmaodet:

grin

Exactly bro
Leadership and management goes beyond tribalism. U can't give what u don't have. Tinubu does not understand anything about leadership at all.
That's one employers always conduct interview before employment, bcs its only during d interview u should be able to detect those that are capable and those that are not.
When Tinubu was running away from debate, that was when I knew that that guy has nothing to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Deemas(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
JagabanB:

Did they call you to go to war?
U all love talking too much in this country.
When Buhari said Nîgeriàn youths are lazy few years ago, I was not happy with him, but now I realize he was absolutely right.
Countries like South Korea, China, Malaysia, Singapore etc focused on production rather than dollar vs their currency, the average Nîgeriàn who has never owned a dollar before keeps posting about dollar without thinking about his level of productivity and what he contributes to the society.

God punish that your mouth there, nonsense!

I live in Nigeria, I have never seen dollar but dollar fluctuation affects PMS importation. I use PMS for my little business and it's now telling on my business and you expect me to silent? The countries you mentioned made provision for the youths to operate their SMEs at optimal level.

Don't provoke me oooo because I will just transfer the aggression on you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by emmaodet: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Leadership and management goes beyond tribalism. U can't give what u don't have. Tinubu does not understand anything about leadership at all.
That's one employers always conduct interview before employment, bcs its only during d interview u should be able to detect those that are capable and those that are not.
When Tinubu was running away from debate, that was when I knew that that guy has nothing to offer.

Tbh, when he got elected, I stopped criticizing him.
I want to see what he is going to do differently with all the hypes about how he developed Lagos.
And also tbh, I believe his voters want the best for him and want him to succeed even though they voted for him due to tribalism but they all want him to succeed so as to pepper other groups that we told you people he is a genius, he is the messiah, he developed Lagos and brought the blue print to national level blah blah blah. We told you Yoruba lagba and other jargons.
They really want him to succeed but wanting him to succeed and him, Tinubu having the capacity to succeed are 2 different things and that is the reality on ground.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by emmaodet: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2023
Deemas:

I live in Nigeria, I have never seen dollar but dollar fluctuation affects PMS importation. I use PMS for my little business and it's now telling on my business and you expect me to silent? The countries you mentioned made provision for the youths to operate their SMEs at optimal level.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Gerrard59(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2023
Englishisamust:

Even though, I voted for him. lets come to reality. i dont understand again!!!! embarassed embarassed

I am genuinely curious, why did you vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

P.S. I am not trying to mock you, I am just curious. It is your right to vote for whoever you like/want, but the curiosity in me wants to know why.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Okoroawusa: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Englishisamust:

Even though, I voted for him. lets come to reality. i dont understand again!!!! embarassed embarassed
See Obidient dey disguise... which Tinubu did you vote for?
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Englishisamust: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:

See Obidient dey disguise... which Tinubu did you vote for?

Hope you know I didn't created my post to attack tinubu. You see waiting dey happen to Nigeria. Are you okay with it?? I'm a yourba and I voted for tinubu.. let s come to reality..
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2023
Englishisamust:

Hope you know I didn't created my post to attack tinubu. You see waiting dey happen to Nigeria. Are you okay with it?? I'm a yourba and I voted for tinubu.. let s come to reality..
I am Igbo and I voted for Tinubu. I have come to reality and I stand with Tinubu in his decisions. You can't make an omelette and not break eggs. Thank you
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2023
Deemas:

They made provisions while they were always posting about dollar vs their currency?
Make una no get sènsè for this country.
Dollar fluctuations was affecting PMS and hindering your business from growing all these years abi na u no Sabi wetin u d do?
What do u possibly think ur Iamè transfer of aggression will do?
Can u tell me or transfer the aggression let me see what it will do.
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 9:42am On Aug 13, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Online farmer see ur people
Seems the îñsecurities with u Nigèriàñs about others, u all want to tell someone he's is jobIess and the moment you realize he is not, u will look for a way to downgrade the job?
The avèràge Nîgèrîan is not proud to say he operates a farm, operating a farm has always been my dream and I'm living my dream now, you can continue to moan on that.
Many people who voted Obi in Anambra said worse, a lady even went to his timeline to call him ekwensu, it's not news.
Look for something new.
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Deemas(m): 9:48am On Aug 13, 2023
JagabanB:

They made provisions while they were always posting about dollar vs their currency?
Make una no get sènsè for this country.
Dollar fluctuations was affecting PMS and hindering your business from growing all these years abi na u no Sabi wetin u d do?
What do u possibly think ur Iamè transfer of aggression will do?
Can u tell me or transfer the aggression let me see what it will do.

Fear has gripped this one already, very cunning and fearful. It's typical of you people sha.
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 10:01am On Aug 13, 2023
emmaodet:

How can you contribute to a country that is starving you?
You can only be productive in a country whose government is productive too.
How can we be talking about productivity without talking about 24hrs electricity in this 21st century for God sake.
Please can you name 1 country that is productive and export oriented that doesn't have 24hrs electricity? Just 1

When a government is not productive, not Patriotic enough and mismanaging wealth, what else do you expect the citizens to do?
Citizens can only do as much as the government permits her economic atmosphere. We are humans and can't do beyond our efforts.
Do you know how many industries have shut down due to poor electricity and soaring dollar price? Mine included
First and foremost, nobody stops u from getting into góvèrñment to do the right thing, that's a huge contribution.
People who thinks they knów better are the ones who changed góvèrñment in countries like China, Singapore etc. not like Nîgeriàns who thinks they only know so much with thèîr mouths.
Another thing, what have you contributed to your immediate neighborhood?
Contribution to your immediate neighborhood is contribution to the society and that's where many of u get it wrong.
I see Nigerians go into a public restroom, sit down on the toilet, have a sh*t and leave it unfIushed when there's water in that same toilet.
Many of them will sit in that toilet, bring out their phones to talk about how bad leadership is in Nigeria.
A góvèrñment comes from the people, a people who are not patriotic can't provide patriotic góvèrñment, a patriotic people can't have unpatriotic góvèrñment.
That's a fact many of u tend to ignore.
The leaders in the 1960's-to mid 1990's are not leaders today, most of those in power in 1999 are not in power today, more decayed governance keeps springing up from same people.
Moreover, private individuals can generate and distribute electricity on their own if they apply for license, what is the average Nigerian celebrating, a rich man who buys a wrist worth millions, as well as mansions etc.
This is what the society waIIowing in pôverty celebrates.
You the cîtîzèns are not doing enough, forèîgñèrs do tell u this too.
I'm not the only one that keeps saying this.
But putting blame on others is easy even when we don't do enough.
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2023
Deemas:

Fear has gripped this one already, very cunning and fearful. It's typical of you people sha.
Your imaginations and reality are two worlds apart, seems u fantasize alot.
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Deemas(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
JagabanB:

Your imaginations and reality are two worlds apart, seems u fantasize alot.

The reality of your job vis-a-vis your personal life are 2 parallel lines. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Gerrard59:

I am genuinely curious, why did you vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu?

P.S. I am not trying to mock you, I am just curious. It is your right to vote for whoever you like/want, but the curiosity in me wants to know why.
According to them, because he is a hard real man, not like Goodluck that is humane, sof.

Now see how these iron benders have been bending Nigerians destiny since 2015

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Gerrard59(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

According to them, because he is a hard real man, not like Goodluck that is humane, sof.

Now see these iron benders have been bending Nigerians destiny since 2015

You mean the same people who voted Buhari in 2015, and supported his policies till 2023 suddenly thought it wise to vote for another strong man? grin

Anyway, I can never pity an Agbadorian, passive or active. I rather die than do so.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Deemas:

The reality of your job vis-a-vis your personal life are 2 parallel lines. Keep deceiving yourself.
I can't remember telling you I need a job.
I don't need a job.
My personal life is my life, does it affect you?
I guess u should focus on ur life, people who face a turbulent personal life thinks it's applicable to everyone, I spend every wake moment of working on my personal life, maybe u should work on urs at least, u way of reasoning will improve.
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Deemas(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2023
JagabanB:

I can't remember telling you I need a job.
I don't need a job.
My personal life is my life, does it affect you?
I guess u should focus on ur life, people who face a turbulent personal life thinks it's applicable to everyone, I spend every wake moment of working on my personal life, maybe u should work on urs at least, u way of reasoning will improve.

It's your way of reasoning that needs improvement. You can't excel with the monthly stipend being given to you to keep defending nonsense.

Better grow up. I don't think you were born when we started building our business empire and your paymaster whom you're enslaving yourself for is not big enough to cause us to retrogress at this point.

Banza bakwai kawai.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Lanretoye(m): 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Englishisamust:
I dont understand. chaiii. what did we do to tinubu. This one won finish all of us alive. chaiii.
Naira is weakening, fuel don rice, we are also going to war, we dey collect from tinubu wotowoto. Pls any link for sure japaaa.
no be only fuel rice ,na fuel don beans.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2023
Deemas:

It's your way of reasoning that needs improvement. You can't excel with the monthly stipend being given to you to keep defending nonsense.

Better grow up. I don't think you were born when we started building our business empire and your paymaster whom you're enslaving yourself for is not big enough to cause us to retrogress at this point.

Banza bakwai kawai.
Do u know what a business empire is or you think owning a kiosk equals an empire?
A business that started same year I was born are well known national brands now.
If yours is not known, don't call it a business empire.
If u depend on stipends from pay masters, I don't depend on that.
Everyone is not like u.
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Deemas(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2023
JagabanB:

Do u know what a business empire is or you think owning a kiosk equals an empire?
A business that started same year I was born are well known national brands now.
If yours is not known, don't call it a business empire.
If u depend on stipends from pay masters, I don't depend on that.
Everyone is not like u.

Isn't it obvious that you're a paid attack dog? Please go get breakfast for yourself ok.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Deemas:

Isn't it obvious that you're a paid attack dog? Please go get breakfast for yourself ok.
Only SEners throw tantrums with food because food is very critical and a great sign of achievement to them
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Deemas(m): 4:55am On Aug 27, 2023
JagabanB:

Only SEners throw tantrums with food because food is very critical and a great sign of achievement to them

So you've finally managed to get bonus data after 2 weeks. Congrats grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2023
Deemas:

So you've finally managed to get bonus data after 2 weeks. Congrats grin
So u buy data on weekly basis?
From my daily data report, I use over 2GB on the average everyday, somedays, it's even 4GB.
I'm sure u are so jobless being so busy is rocket science to you.
I now see why u spend most of time on Nairaland.
I didn't get to reply so many messages on Whatsapp for over two weeks except they are messages tallying with my program for the day, for the last 2-3 weeks, this is the weekend I am free the most and return to being so busy again in a few hours time.
Data is too cheap to try and aim a shade with it unless u are so póór that u don't know data is so cheap then u think it's a great shade.
Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by Deemas(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2023
JagabanB:

So u buy data on weekly basis?
From my daily data report, I use over 2GB on the average everyday, somedays, it's even 4GB.
I'm sure u are so jobless being so busy is rocket science to you.
I now see why u spend most of time on Nairaland.
I didn't get to reply so many messages on Whatsapp for over two weeks except they are messages tallying with my program for the day, for the last 2-3 weeks, this is the weekend I am free the most and return to being so busy again in a few hours time.
Data is too cheap to try and aim a shade with it unless u are so póór that u don't know data is so cheap then u think it's a great shade.

I am not far from the truth, this is very obvious given how pained you sounded. Sorry o!

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by clinician2x: 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
JagabanB:

Did they call you to go to war?
U all love talking too much in this country.
When Buhari said Nîgeriàn youths are lazy few years ago, I was not happy with him, but now I realize he was absolutely right.
Countries like South Korea, China, Malaysia, Singapore etc focused on production rather than dollar vs their currency, the average Nîgeriàn who has never owned a dollar before keeps posting about dollar without thinking about his level of productivity and what he contributes to the society.

Useless idiots like u will never post about comparison of electricity in China vs Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is Tinubu Joking?? by JagabanB: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2023
clinician2x:

Useless idiots like u will never post about comparison of electricity in China vs Nigeria.
Maybe u should post about the behavior of the Chinese towards their country and the behavior of folks like u towards Nigèria, that's where comparison should start from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds / Akunyili Refers To President As Goodluck Ebele 'azikiwe' Jonathan? / Igbos Please Vote Wisely Come 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.