Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi (10637 Views)

Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by georgeakins: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
YouAreNobody:
agbadorians tend to have a very microscopic view on existence and that's why they support someone who rigged himself into power.

You imbeciles insult the Igbos and everyone who supports LP and Obi but when they give you a dose of your own medicine you start crying.

Open and single thread concerning Igbo or Obi Ike LP and almost all the comments on front page are insults from sub-humans like you.

Anyways, my joy is that everyone including those who voted for the thief are suffering the consequences of their action. The first protest due to hardship caused by the agbado master was in the south west while the second was in the North but in your silly mind is the Igbos who are suffering🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Daft fool

I'm happy to see how Ibos wail endlessly because of Jagaban presidency.

I'm happy that the wailing will continue for the next 8 years of Jagaban reign.

Every Ibo must bow before Jagaban, the Conqueror of Peter Obingo.
Jagaban is greater than all Ibo leaders put together, both dead and living.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by anungangampu: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2023
In Nigeria is a different case entirely. Buhari was in power for 8yrs and not more than twice did he attend to media scrutiny and questions. And we say we are practicing democracy. Timubu is there and the people prefer him to a more dynamic leader who is eager to confront issues and speak about it like in civilised countries.

Let's just say it as it is. The people are so weak compare to their all powerful leaders and those who lead the people that work with them. It's all about survival and the masses are left to survive under crumbs while those who lead them look for bigger connection to take more pay.

Another is accountability. I know of a Councillor that used his town allocation as his personal wealth and gave crumbs to youth who hail him as Generous. It's the illiteracy level and our schools are afraid to teach us to demand for what we deserve. Its quite unfortunate.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by anungangampu: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
georgeakins:

I'm happy that the wailing will continue for the next 8 years of Jagaban's reign.

You are the one with no sense as the president is the president of 200m people, Igbos included. If Igbos are wailing it means a lot of other Nigerians are having the same hard time. That they are vocal about it doesn't suggest others are smiling.
Buhari Media Group played this kind of propaganda in his first tenure, where did it end Nigerians. We need r demand accountability from our leaders and it doesn't matter where it is coming.
Not all Nigerians are suffering smilers and not all Nigeria bend their knee to leaders who rely on write up to address their citizen.
Osibanjo would have attracted more ibo follower ship than Peter obi as he is not hiding anything.
So stop thinking that deluded obident speak for igbos.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Sheyimann: 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
I
Karnice600:

The leaders and the masses are far apart. Why?
Because they’re made of the same stuff. Same mindset, same mentality.

An average Nigerian is an opportunist. Look at POS guys during the cash drought. Look at hand sanitizer sellers during the COVID 19 lockdown and the senseless scale up in prices. Look at the kekenapep drivers, before the lockdown 4 passengers were allowed, with each lowest t fare going for 50 bucks. Immediately after the lockdown, with social distancing being introduced, the Keke guys scaled their passengers down to 3 with compulsory face masks on, and lowest price was scaled to 100 bucks. Now face mask and all the Covid nonsense is gone, but those prices are still up. Look at bread 🍞 the quality and sizes keep shrinking while the prices keep spiking. Even black waste bags are now like “ handle with care”. They tear off at the slightest pull. No quality. My wife loves Spicy biscuits like crazy. She had being a fan of it for years. She complains today that it’s no more spicy and lacks the fish flavor it used to have. Now every of these people involved here would blame the government and use that as their defense for exhibiting greed and exploitation to whatever degree. That’s the Nigeria we’re in. That’s the Nigerians we are. That’s why BVAS would not work when it’s critically needed to. That is the same reason democracy would not work like it does in other places. Even good seeds choke in bad soils.

Great word bro

“Even good seeds, choke in bad soils , the environment and society in Nigeria is the figurative bad soil , and the few remaining good seeds are withering away and the margin for survival for good people in Nigeria is constantly reducing.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by iSense247: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dawn91:

This statement goes both ways . I remember then how you were spamming th forum for tinubu because he is your brother using your former account and how you uus called all of u standing or Obi iboz .

You tribe took this election to a whole new low. I got insulted so badly and my sTate (Edo state) abused so badly all because we chose o be obidient .

The yoruba druggie supporters turned this country into a divided hatefillwd place and the ironic thing is you guys are always the first to accuse others .

There is no name I haven't been called. Once you don't follow th yorub logic of hate the ibo
You guys immediately attack the person
Fixed!
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by YouAreNobody: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
georgeakins:

I'm happy that the wailing will continue for the next 8 years of Jagaban reign.

lolzzzz.....dey there dey mumu yourself. Suffering and smiling imbeciles. Your tribesman is president and you're suffering. E be like say you enjoy suffering so you'll suffer for 8 years😁
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by YouAreNobody: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
georgeakins:

He is grossly incompetent to lead a country like Nigeria.
But I think he should be allowed to lead biafra, the online country
Lolzzzz, you people are amusing.

Anyways, the only issues you guys have with obi is his tribe. If Obi was a Yoruba man you guys would be hailing him to high heavens. That's how you guys are programmed, you support yours even if he leads you to your doom
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by YouAreNobody: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
georgeakins:

Obi won in lagos and Abuja but where is he today?
Obi is in Agulu cave
While Jagaban is in Rock.

He who laughs last....
Ibos can not win a free and fair election, that was the reason your ancestors planned coup of Jan 1966 just to get to power.
Lolzzzz.....do you realise that if the votes Tinubu stole from obi in Rivers State alone are deducted from tinubu's total votes and added to obi, Tinubu will be down by 1M votes and Obi's votes will increase by 1m?

You ought to be ashamed. Your tin god couldn't win an election and so he had to shamelessly rig like the rat he is. There's something amusing about you lots; 90% of y'all supporting Tinubu will never vote for him if he was contesting for president of yorubaland.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by georgeakins: 7:14am On Aug 12, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Lolzzzz.....do you realise that if the votes Tinubu stole from obi in Rivers State alone are deducted from tinubu's total votes and added to obi, Tinubu will be down by 1M votes and Obi's votes will increase by 1m?

You ought to be ashamed. Your tin god couldn't win an election and so he had to shamelessly rig like the rat he is. There's something amusing about you lots; 90% of y'all supporting Tinubu will never vote for him if he was contesting for president of yorubaland.

Continue to lie to yourself. Ibos are known for that.
It is the same Ibos who said one Jibrin had replaced Buhar in Aso rock.
The same Ibos that bought fake biafran passports from Uwazurike

You will be in that delusion till Jagaban finish his first term.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by georgeakins: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2023
YouAreNobody:

Lolzzzz, you people are amusing.

Anyways, the only issues you guys have with obi is his tribe. If Obi was a Yoruba man you guys would be hailing him to high heavens. That's how you guys are programmed, you support yours even if he leads you to your doom

The only reason Ibos support Obi is because he is Ibo.
Obi is not half as smart as Jagaban.
He cannot even express himself well.

Obi is only good as biafran president and he will contest for it when you're given independence by the Nigerian govt soon.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by YouAreNobody: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2023
georgeakins:

The only reason Ibos support Obi is because he is Ibo.
Obi is not half as smart as Jagaban.
He cannot even express himself well.

Obi is only good as biafran president and he will contest for it when you're given independence by the Nigerian govt soon.
I honestly pray we're given indepedence soon. Obi won in Lagos and Abuja, does that mean Igbos form the majority of the population in these areas?

I guess your definition of "expression" is "a town hall, different from balablu", “God bless PD…APC”, "prevent church rat from eating poisoned holy communion", "recruiting 50M youths into the army and feeding them with agbado and cassava"

You say Obi is half as smart as tinubu but tinibu's first 2 months have plunged nigerians into abject suffering and, funny enough, making them miss Buhari's terrible years.

You lots are insufferable!
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by YouAreNobody: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Continue to lie to yourself. Ibos are known for that.
It is the same Ibos who said one Jibrin had replaced Buhar in Aso rock.
The same Ibos that bought fake biafran passports from Uwazurike

You will be in that delusion till Jagaban finish his first term.

point out 1 lie from what I said
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by georgeakins: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2023
YouAreNobody:

I honestly pray we're given indepedence soon. Obi won in Lagos and Abuja, does that mean Igbos form the majority of the population in these areas?

I guess your definition of "expression" is "a town hall, different from balablu", “God bless PD…APC”, "prevent church rat from eating poisoned holy communion", "recruiting 50M youths into the army and feeding them with agbado and cassava"

You say Obi is half as smart as tinubu but tinibu's first 2 months have plunged nigerians into abject suffering and, funny enough, making them miss Buhari's terrible years.

You lots are insufferable!

Ibos should go and prepare for 2027 elections.

Jagaban is coming again to whip Obi at the polls.
Jagaban will teach Ibos POL 501
All Ibos will eventually worship Jagaban, the Conqueror of Peter Obingo.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by YouAreNobody: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibos should go and prepare for 2027 elections.

Jagaban is coming again to whip Obi at the polls.
Jagaban will teach Ibos POL 501
All Ibos will eventually worship Jagaban, the Conqueror of Peter Obingo.
Keep foaming on the mouth like a rabid dog
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Fearyourcreator: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn it!

Why won't there be gap when a criminal drug lord forced himself on the citizens?

The renewal shege pro Max just started. Price of fuel is about to skyrocket again. Of course only obi and his supporters are suffering. Tinubu and APC supporters are enjoying and jubilating they're currently buying fuel for 90 naira. News has it that somewhere in Ogun, ekiti and Ondo fuel is sold for 52 naira to them. Una never see anything! Until the election tribunal kick that mofo in aso Rock out ASAP the suffering continues
Onishorire
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Fearyourcreator: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Hatred goes to wherever power goes.

Your sudden love/concern for the Fulanis and Hausas (in Naija & Niger) is quite surprising; people whose heads you were seeking while Buhari was in power. angry

Lol @bolded, kuku add the people of Lagos & Osun to your love list since Tinubu didn't win the two.
Person wey don yawerey

1 Like

Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by buzmanjohn(m): 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2023
smiley
Jayrockk:
Na God hand we dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Writes EFCC, Lays Out Case Against Speaker Dogara, Others / Peter Obi Mall In Abuja And Port Harcourt / ACP Amabua Mohammed Becomes First Female Police Adviser For MJTF, Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.