Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi (10636 Views)

Data Disproves Commissioner’s Claim That Lagos Is Africa’s 7th Largest Economy / Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meeting with Women Leaders and Trainers in Ahmedabad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Forest122: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by JASONjnr(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2023
ambale:

You dont know Sam then, baba no dey meddle in politics ooo, but he has one of the best leadership platform in Africa.

I know him very well, he started as a motivational speaker and turned into a pastor.

He doesn't meddle into politics but he's doing just that......
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by astonished: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2023
For those shouting Yoruba divide the country, Yoruba supported Thier own, Yoruba are the enemy bla bla bla BLA!!!,

Yoruba defend BAT because of the way Obiot play politics, we don't play politics of bitterness and hatred, but you people can't differentiate between politicians, party members and the trybes they belong to, you Insult thier whole trybe because of hatred you have for particular politicians.

You all pretend to be Saint but are worst than the people in power you insult everyday.

Is it IGBO people who don't respect other people's opinion and choices, who don't respect other people's culture and traditions you want to give power to?

They would do worse if given power, Jonathan give them power we know what they use with it, you don't give power to emotional imbalance people
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by georgeakins: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2023
kingamaa:
Fact

The leaders are too far from the followers, which is like a curse, the moment they take up leadership positions, they disconnect from the people and see the people as pawns to be played with.

Look at Akpabio and the senate turning "Let the people breath " into a laughing matter.

So sad. These are the so-called dealers sorry leaders.

Is there no gap between Sam Adeyemi and his church members?
What does he do for a living?
Is he not richer than his followers all put together.
No difference between politicians and these pastors.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Sheffieldconsul: 7:12am On Aug 11, 2023
Why are we focusing on this Niger Nonsense!
Nigeria is drowning in:
1. Cost of living crisis
2. Unstoppable inflation
3. Fantastically corrupt leaders
4. Insecurities
5. Dead judiciary
6. Fake President.

And we are getting distracted by Niger Nonsense?

buzmanjohn:

https://punchng.com/niger-gap-between-leaders-and-followers-is-africas-problem-sam-adeyemi/?amp
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Owochogod: 7:13am On Aug 11, 2023
Ogun na em go kill all Africa leaders including the Agbado high priest.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by jconsulting(f): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn it!

Why won't there be gap when a criminal drug lord forced himself on the citizens?

The renewal shege pro Max just started. Price of fuel is about to skyrocket again. Of course only obi and his supporters are suffering. Tinubu and APC supporters are enjoying and jubilating they're currently buying fuel for 90 naira. News has it that somewhere in Ogun, ekiti and Ondo fuel is sold for 52 naira to them. Una never see anything! Until the election tribunal kick that mofo in aso Rock out ASAP the suffering continues

Must you always sound stupid when you comment on logical conversation
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by biina: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
Gap is not the problem. The problem is the lack of accountability.

Nigerians, and Africans in general, never hold our leaders accountable to he people, more so when the leader is from the same tribe/region. undecided

The essence of control systems is the use of negative feeback to correct errors due to wrong output. In the absence of feedback, the system is free to produce whatever nonsense it wants
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by georgeakins: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2023
LuQuLuQu:
Well said sir...

Let the agbado zombified Ebola slaves continue to wallow deep in ignorance
Maybe Sam is Ipob or ESN or Igbo too

There is a gap between Sam Adeyemi and his church members too.
He is richer than his church members, whereas he does not have verifiable source of income,
He is a parasite like politicians.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by GoodRocks: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2023
jconsulting:

Must you always to stupid whe you comment to logical conversation

You mistake me for your Dad?

1 Like

Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by georgeakins: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:
He had this to say before the elections but he didn't.... He supported his own tribesmen and voted a criminal into ppwer.

The gap will remain this much because people who are supposed to speak up at the right time often keep mute just to wail at the wrong time.

Obi is a dumb person.
He can only lead biafra , not Nigeria
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by georgeakins: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2023
Dawn91:

This statement goes both ways . I remember then how you were spamming th forum for tinubu because he is your brother using your former account and how you uus called all of u standing or Obi iboz .

You tribe took this election to a whole new low. I got insulted so badly and my sTate (Edo state) abused so badly all because we chose o be obidient .

The yoruba turned this country into a divided hatefillwd place and the ironic thing is you guys are always the first to accuse others .

There is no name I haven't been called. Once you don't follow th yorub logic of hate the ibo
You guys immediately attack the person

Tinubu is 100 times better than Peter Obi.
Only Ibos see Obi as a competent person.
He should go and lead their online biafra
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by joefelin2345: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn it!

Why won't there be gap when a criminal drug lord forced himself on the citizens?

The renewal shege pro Max just started. Price of fuel is about to skyrocket again. Of course only obi and his supporters are suffering. Tinubu and APC supporters are enjoying and jubilating they're currently buying fuel for 90 naira. News has it that somewhere in Ogun, ekiti and Ondo fuel is sold for 52 naira to them. Una never see anything! Until the election tribunal kick that mofo in aso Rock out ASAP the suffering continues
But where was your so called ..Saviour..when the supposedly drug baron was fighting the Military for restoration of Democracy in Nigeria. Were they not in London doing their business? Why trying to reap where you did not show my friend? Mind you your hidden hatred for Yoruba race will definitely kill you very soon. It is not a cause but a reality bc the Yoruba have paid their prices in Nigeria. MKO Abiola & his wife among others sacrificed their lives for the Democracy that you are all crying about. Take it or leave it.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by georgeakins: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2023
Hopebringer:
The Yoruba divided this country with hate and Anti Igbo sentiments everywhere .

Because they wanted tinubu they told all of us to hat Igbos why?

And when you don't agree they attack you and call you igbo.

What shocked me is that if you don't agree with their opinion on anything they call you igbo as an abuse as if being igbo is bad .

Since when did Yoruba become the owner of Nigeria and all our lives?

You can't disagree with them on anything they will immediately call you igbo as if igbo are not human beings .

Yoruba want all of us to bow to them and agree with whatever they say.

To them the only good Niger Deltan is he or she that hates igbo.

Once you speak up or against Tinubu or their view they gang up and Immediately start attacking you , why?

You said worse things to Buhari.
Obi can never be president of this great nation.
Your eyes will clear by the time Supreme Court upholds Jagaban victory.
Go and form your biafla
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by MEEVEET: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Nigerians are highly sentimental people, if it ain't their region in power then there's a problem and they will never cooperate with such person. The masses are the problems of Africa as a whole and until we have one voice in TRUTH devoid of any form of sentiments we will continue rotating in same cycle. One Voice Means Revolution.
If it's not their people in power they won't cooperate with them?

Isn't that the solution? Let everyone govern themselves then so that they can cooperate with them

Ist that simple... Why do you want to protect artificial creation?
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Boss347(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2023
kingamaa:
Fact

The leaders are too far from the followers, which is like a curse, the moment they take up leadership positions, they disconnect from the people and see the people as pawns to be played with.

Look at Akpabio and the senate turning "Let the people breath " into a laughing matter.

So sad. These are the so-called dealers sorry leaders.

You made a valid point until you talked about akpabio and the senate making fun of the masses. Just so you know, they were actually against the electricity tariff hike.
Know this and know peace
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Okay
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2023
This is exactly why Africa needs leaders like Peter Obi
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by BoldBrainz(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
Nigerians are highly sentimental people, if it ain't their region in power then there's a problem and they will never cooperate with such person. The masses are the problems of Africa as a whole and until we have one voice in TRUTH devoid of any form of sentiments we will continue rotating in same cycle. One Voice Means Revolution.

You raised a valid point, albeit in total deviation from those raised in the body of the thread.

Our inclinations to emotional and sentimental deductions are unarguably worrisome, but Mr Sam Adeyemi is trying to draw your attention to the societal disconnect that exists between the leaders and the led. This has consequently translated to a wide gulf in living conditions, where the leaders live in stupendous opulence and monumental waste while even the supposed "middle class" of citizens have to brainstorm on detailed monthly budgets to be able to get by.

It ought not to be so. The wealth of the Nation is in the hands of a select few. While well over hundreds of millions of Africans are insensitively left to scrounge in squalor and odious penury.. .

Good morning Rose. I still dislike you cause your political views annoy me. Just a reminder.

1 Like

Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Brushstrokes20: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2023
Spot on! The shyyythole is cursed with useless bunch of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY RULERS masquerading as leaders! undecided
... But when the people are ready, THE NEEDFUL WILL BE DONE 👌
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You raised a valid point, albeit in total deviation from those raised in the body of the thread.

Our inclinations to emotional and sentimental deductions are unarguably worrisome, but Mr Sam Adeyemi is trying to draw your attention to the societal disconnect that exists between the leaders and the led. This has consequently translated to a wild gulf in living conditions, where the leaders live in stupendous opulence and monumental waste while even the supposed "middle class" of citizens have to brainstorm on detailed monthly budgets to be able to get by.

It ought not to be so. The wealth of the Nation is in the hands of a select few. While well over hundreds of millions of Africans are insensitively left to scrounge in squalor and odious penury.. .

Good morning Rose. I still dislike you cause your political views annoy me. Just a reminder.
We must not all have same views and if you dislike me because of that Ina ruwa na
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2023
Dawn91:

This statement goes both ways . I remember then how you were spamming th forum for tinubu because he is your brother using your former account and how you uus called all of u standing or Obi iboz .

You tribe took this election to a whole new low. I got insulted so badly and my sTate (Edo state) abused so badly all because we chose o be obidient .

The yoruba turned this country into a divided hatefillwd place and the ironic thing is you guys are always the first to accuse others .

There is no name I haven't been called. Once you don't follow th yorub logic of hate the ibo
You guys immediately attack the person
What also make you think anybody supporting Tinubu is Yoruba? He didn't even get his massive votes from the west
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by BoldBrainz(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:
We must not all have same views and if you dislike me because of that Ina ruwa na

Ba magana, toh!
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by NOwazobia: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2023
He has spoken well.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by NOwazobia: 8:12am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

I know him very well, he started as a motivational speaker and turned into a pastor.

Commenting on national issues is meddling into politics? 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Angelfrost(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2023
This is precisely what I have been shouting about in all the past threads... This is why democracy is a joke on the citizens of African nations.

We haven't been practicing true democracy.

cc:

Peacecore
Garfield1
Penguin2
Oluwaseyi0

1 Like

Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by condralbedez: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2023
To stop coup, election rigging should be stopped, the World should stop stealing and looting from Africa and Africa respected and treated equally, leaders in Africa should govern well and stop collusion with foreigners to impoverish Africans.
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2023
IconicR:

I despise such simplistic and shabby reasoning of laying all or most blames on the led rather than the leaders... It makes no sense.

Is it that you don't know the meaning of LEADERSHIP?! Do you not know or understand the power of influence wielded by a leader?!!

This is why I insist that Leadership should be a subject from primary school down to tertiary education.

The masses can't and won't rule themselves... They can't and won't unite by themselves... They are sheep... Sheep without kind and brilliant shepherds will go astray, no matter what they do.

This is why a nation that can't unite to elect good leaders will never thrive...

Nigeria didn't retrogress this badly because the citizens failed to cooperate with their leaders (I honestly don't know what that even means)... This nation has retrogressed because elected leaders have been selfish, wicked, corrupt, and clueless.

Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by Angelfrost(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2023
georgeakins:

There is a gap between Sam Adeyemi and his church members too.
He is richer than his church members, whereas he does not have verifiable source of income,
He is a parasite like politicians.

Please, don't ever confuse Sam Adeyemi with the leaders you support and fight for...! Just don't.

It will make you look more obtuse than you already project.

I don't even attend the man's church, but I have gotten successful by applying the principles he teaches his church members...

His church members are very successful and wealthy... Talk another thing! grin
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by ambale(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Sam is not just a motivational speaker oo, i have been under his teachings, man's got a very good view of life in him

And he's not even meddling with his speech, only trying to proffer solutions to what he thinks is a problem
Re: Niger: Gap Between Leaders And Followers Is Africa’s Problem – Sam Adeyemi by biina: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2023
georgeakins:

Tinubu is 100 times better than Peter Obi.
Only Ibos see Obi as a competent person.
He should go and lead their online biafra
I am not Ibo, but I still saw Obi as a more viable choice than the disaster that is Tinubu

Even the decayed corpse of Abacha is several googols times better than Tinubu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspaper Reader Bases / Mark, Tambuwal Unfair To Jonathan - Presidency / Stop Borrowing, Senate, NSIA, Others Warn FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.