Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

When Is IPOB Going To Declare Support For Niger Coup? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Is IPOB Going To Declare Support For Niger Coup? (215 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Angry Man Who Attacked Super Falcon Unmasked He Is IPOB (pic and name) / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is IPOB Going To Declare Support For Niger Coup? by TheIgborepublic: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2023
Simon ekpa is the only one that has declared support what about IPOB?
Re: When Is IPOB Going To Declare Support For Niger Coup? by MS247: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2023
He is the known leader of ipob

2 Likes

Re: When Is IPOB Going To Declare Support For Niger Coup? by illicit(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2023
The ones on Nairaland have declared too

1 Like

Re: When Is IPOB Going To Declare Support For Niger Coup? by Psalmistproject: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2023
Go to Onitsha head bridge and ask that same question but Loud enough.
Come back and thank me later mumu!

1 Like

Re: When Is IPOB Going To Declare Support For Niger Coup? by TheIgborepublic: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Clown get the hell out of my mentions 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

2 Likes

Re: When Is IPOB Going To Declare Support For Niger Coup? by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2023
Psalmistproject:

He asked a simple question and u that forced u to reply with a useless Article?

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Faces Challenges As El-rufai Withdraw From Ministerial Role And Discloses / "FBI - Orchestrated Conspiracy" American Judge Order The Release Of Suspects / War: If Its Were To Be Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.