Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? (6210 Views)

Guys Would Like Ur Wife To Be Tattooed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by bolataiwo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
i love both
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Tonyfrom: 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
My wife is more IMPORTANT than my children COS if you know make her happy @ times she fit go born wor wor piking for YOu grin grin grin grin grin grin
and @ the end of the day when you av spent so much on the kids they go and leave two of you alone( AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINING) wink
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by atasteve: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2011
They are in our lives for different purposes, Wife cannot take the place of children and children cannot take the place of wife.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Otunbakay(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2011
Haha! Which kain question be dis one? Abegi i nor read 'am.
I don commot for here!
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by DaDoctor: 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2011
both the hen and the chicks are okay. but the chicks deserve more cos they are the future and are fragile. lol
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by freecocoa(f): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2011
Both should be very important but if worse comes to worst I may pick my children cos like someone already said,husband can\may leave you for someone else but the children will always be yours.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by pkv(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

None!!! They are both Liabilities  undecided
u were such at a certain stage man
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by MMM2(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
am single
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
My Wife first, followed by my kids
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by tunene: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
This question can be answered this way. The husband is the driver, the wife the conductor and children, the passengers. The passengers would enter the bus and drop i.e. the children would come and later leave to go and start their own family. The conductor gathers the money, he helps you out. He makes sure no passengers cheats even if he puts some of the money in his pocket, it is still better than the passengers not paying.

Bottomline, don't despise your wife because of your childen, without her they won't be there afterall and in the conductor's case, your wife would be with you even when the children are gone. You guys would face it together. If you make her look like a fool because of your children, they would go one day, start their home and focus on their family NA THAT TIME YOUR WIFE GO SHOW YOU PEPPER. They do not forget and they have the powers to show you pepper believe me.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by DaDoctor: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
M M M:

am single

you have remained in this STATUS , WONT U HAVE A RETHINK NOW THAT YOU ARE CLOCKING 40 SOON? cool cool
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Muttex(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2011
both, no sentiment. even if you love ur wife more dan ur children or vice versa, do not show it,
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by tunene: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2011
Muttex:

both, no sentiment. even if you love your wife more dan your children or vice versa, do not show it,

I quite doubt that. Conversely, it is expected that if you love you wife more than anybody, show it but if you love your children than your wife, never show it.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by DDon2(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2011
Both are important to me
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by DaDoctor: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
D Don.:

Both are important to me

wellcome on board. this is your first post. congrats and wellcome once more to a crazy land of fakes
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by InkedNerd(f): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
This is an interesting topic. I remember seeing an episode of Oprah once where a woman said that in any given situation if she had to choose between her husband and her children, she'd choose her husband. The whole audience was in complete shock and seemed utterly disgusted by her remark.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by ronkebp(f): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2011
I won't lie oooo, my children are more important, cool cool am sorry to say, i Love my hubby but my children (son) is my number one. I used to think my hubby is my one and only, until i met another (my pickin), grin grin
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Sike(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2011
[B]Yes[/B]
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by DeepSight(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2011
ronkebp:

I won't lie oooo, my children are more important, cool cool am sorry to say, i Love my hubby but my children (son) is my number one. I used to think my hubby is my one and only, until i met another (my pickin), grin grin

Normal for women.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by beautyc: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2011
Wife is important because, without wife the man can not reproduce ( he can not give birth to child) itself only.
But the most important one is children because wife can divorce her husband but child/children can not divorce his her father.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Exponental(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2011
Mtcheeeew!
@OP, Wat sort of a question is ds?
Already, u are breaking a home cos ds will 4m a kind of segregation in d heads of som pple n will henceforth fight 4 a reason nt worth it.
So d wife shld be child bearing tool or d children a distraction?
Moderator shld pls be more selective in front page topics.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Igosun: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2011
For me is 50/50.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2011
child + wife are a mans priceless possession,
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by tlops(m): 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2011
wife and children!
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by mimon79(m): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2011
None, just me,myself and I, undecided
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by CHIMSKY(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2011
Children all the way.If u remove your wife from marriage,if not for kids the entire institution falls flat.Childless couples are really trying
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by beespak7(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2011
Children are more important, your wife can leave you but your children will be there for you in times of need , I once met a man in a wheel chair who was paralysed from an accident guess what his wife left him it was only his daughters that were taking care of him
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Anvaller: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2011
The reality is that one's wife would be as important as one's children.

U can only feel more love for ur children than ur wife if the wife is fuc-king up big tym or more love for ur wife than ur children if they are grown and don't care about u. They don't visit u and u see them only once in a while. In this case, u would appreciate and love ur wife more for the fact that she has been ur companion day in day out. Even if the children don't care and not always there, ur wife will be there.

So, it depends and thats the way it is.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by BodyKiss(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2011
Did you guys drink kitikpa? Because I can't believe you're all answering this question with your senses intact.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Natasha2(f): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
BodyKiss:

Did you guys drink kitikpa? Because I can't believe you're all answering this question with your senses intact.
you just said my mind
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by eros(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2011
My baby girl comes first before her mom. Sorry mom for bearing my mind. Truth is, you make your kid(s) what you want them to be as a parent. But you can not and never change or affect your wife the way you want her to be. She could decide to up and leave if she feels your sorry a.ss is becoming boring and no longer interesting.

Just my 2 cents.
Re: Is Ur Wife Important Than Ur Children? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
This question cannot be answered by single folk as you cannot truly relate with the question on ground.

That being said, I shall refrain from answering this discombobulating (lol sexkills) question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Marriage Counseling Made Any Difference To Your Marriage? / is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? / Nigerian Mother Reacts After Seeing This Her Daugther's Latest Whatsapp Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.